Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 05/11 ~ 05/17 Caravan (Hotaru, Kate)
>Gacha: 05/09 ~ 05/15 (Kozue, Chizuru)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

Theater Days:
>Preregistration: prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=imasml_theater

News:
- SS Kate commus TS: - KR OST 1 on May 15th: - SS Gachamobile: - CG 5thLIVE key holders: - CG 5thLIVE login bonuses: - SS SR+ commus UL: - CG 5thLIVE @Miyagi setlist: - iM@S Xbox 360 tools: - ML signatures: - Archive of : archive.is/6hpeC
- CG 5thLIVE @Miyagi reports: - SM Update (May 14th): - Hotaru/Rumi fancomic TS: - ML Blooming Clover chapter 2 TL: - 6th CG Election results: - SS Song Election results: Upcoming:
May 24th: CINDERELLA GIRLS Theater anime BD volume 1, ED2 "Etude wa Ikyokku dake"
May 27th: Kotori manga "The Sunrise is Golden" begins
May 27th/28th: CINDERELLA GIRLS 5thLIVE TOUR Serendipity Parade!!! @Ishikawa

>nana's Birthday isn't on 17th
what the heck japs

LiPPS haters are pathetic dicklets who got bullied by preppy girls in high school and now project their hatred on to fictional 2D idols who remind them of those girls.

LiPPS is the hottest unit in CG now, deal with it.

wouldn't it make more sense to be on the 27th

please do not falseflag like this

I agree.

Non-lewd activities with Kanade.

>Not the 29th February

>LiPPSfags are highschoolers
That makes so much sense.

Now this is some platinum mad.

What a fucking blow up, it ain't right guys, it just ain't right.

LiPPS is literally unstoppable. When will you sad hipsters learn?

SOON.

Having a round of drinks with Kaede to celebrate!

Age 16 is back as Vivid Color Age. This is a sign. Kana next year's your year.

You need to be at least 18 to post on Veeky Forums. When will you sad highschoolers ever learn?

When you stop getting mad over their song getting improved by actually popular girls.

Heheh

They'll never learn. They're too hurt to learn to love LiPPS. They'll find some dumb new excuse as they always do.

NANTOKANAREEEEEEE

now that would be advanced

Tomoyeah

Ranks for the idols who got voiced, and should get voiced, through an election, if anyone's interested.

I hope Yuzu's voice is cute, but also a bit rough. Like very fine sandpaper.

>unstoppable
>Frederica the dead weight didn't even rank
>Shiki and Syuko not even close to the top

Be My Baby really didn't have much lasting power, huh.

I think Yuzu's VA should be kind of Tomboy Ayaneru Lite, but that's just me

Tell me about Tomoe.

She's gonna have a dumb voice to fit her dumb character.

WORLD IS NOT READY FOR ENKA CM

>Arisu Tachibana
>6th
>-
Tachibana ranked #25 this time.

At least Riina is still hanging in the top 50. That'll help me go through another year of Natalia not getting voiced.

The Squares are an integral part of Yuzu. It's gonna be a bit hard to do stuff with her without her buddies.

Hell, most nips are actually hoping and expecting rest of the Squares to get the Mirei treatment.

Nagaku Yuki would be a good fit.

Good, good.

HOLDING TOMOE'S HAND!

I'm hoping for that too but three is probably unlikely compared to one.
Sucks that this will potentially break their little group.

Yakuza princess with a taste for enka. But more importantly, her name can't be spelled without a three letter word in a specific type that lack of Unicode support has fucked up.

I doubt they will all get voiced at once but it's definitely possible that they may start getting voiced one by one to prepare for a Squares event.

Fuck. I thought it was weird I couldn't see her.

Or they can come up with anything like they always did and form new units.

Idols can be in different units at the same time

I hope this bitch will never get voice

Next year Shinobu will get voiced and that'll force Namco to give the slut and the purest Squares voices too.

They'd be pissing a lot of people off if they stop making the squares a thing

They don't have to, idols are not stuck in a single unit.

Hot

>LiPPS haters are so utterly devastated that they're now resorting to baselessly calling people underaged
My God. I was hoping for a Mio win for the shitposting but I got something even better. I didn't think it could be possible to be this bitter just over LiPPS. You LiPPS haters have completely lost your minds. /@/ is literally the only im@s community in the world that attempts to dispute the popularity of LiPPS, let alone to this extent. Do you understand how pathetic you're being?

Of course they can. But her primary activities will be with voiced girls. She'll be singing with them, taking part in events with them, while the rest of the Squares would just be playing with Pinya as usual.

Me as Pinya.

Honoka might get voiced because Pinya memes, and Shinobu has *a chance* of getting voice by election at some point, if YuzuPs leave Yuzu to vote for other Squares. Azuki is the only one that would need a pity voice like Mirei to get in on the action.

Bitch you don't know her
You don't know nothin

I just feel sorry for them, honestly. It's a great time to be a LiPPS fan. Second event soon.

M A D
A
D

I hope the superior version of Tulip is released soon.

Big head, big ranker.

Also what the fuck happened with Hina in the last 2 years? She never had a big push or anything and went from never ranking to climbing 20 places per election.

Maybe you should stop arguing like an underage then.

Haruna and Chie.

Yuzu shouldn't have gotten voiced. Dick craving sluts are the worst idols, she didn't deserve to speak.

It's not a pity voice for Mirei if she was always ranking well. Pity voices are girls who got voiced like in the anime

I guess it's finally time to crack this open

2018 is the year of Rika's comeback, I hope you all prepare accordingly.

I'm fully expecting them to voice Sarina out of nowhere now

>tfw no miria in top 50

Yes, but the thing about the Squares is that they're one of the most consistent units in CG.

Outside New Generations, they're actually the unit that makes the most ensemble appearances together. It's no exaggeration to say that much of Yuzu's charm is expressed through her antics with the Squares.

Oh, right, I forgot that she failed to rank again.

You're a sad little man with a tiny dick.

Yeah crack open that Marvin Gaye

I'm sure Yuzu can hold up on her own

Not really for or against LiPPS, but I don't get hyping them because their song won. If they'd done well in the character vote then sure.

Fuck yeah

Absolutely disgusting

Doesn't.
Fucking.
Matter.

The Squares will still get featured on CG and Yuzu will hang out with new friends, that's fucking all.

>before the song election results
"Fuck LiPPS I swear to God if Tulip wins"
>after the song election results
YES! TULIP WINS LIPPS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT THEIR SONG GOT STOLEN

Things that make you go hmmm

>0 ML in the top 50
>0 OGs in the top 50

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUCKING PATHETIC

Celebratory sex with Tomoe!

stop falseflagging

Sarina isn't Mirei. Not saying it can't happen, but it's hardly guaranteed.

I can actually get over Mio not winning, because now we can see Kaedefag in his full glory.
>meh she still placed second
>meh she got too much votes
>meh she will ruin the song
>meh scamco rigging again

Comedy gold

That's because shitposting about LiPPS guarantees replies since as we all know /@/ cannot resist taking bait, no matter how obvious it is.

This a thousand times, I liked her better without people posting her slutty lines here.

as her P I can confirm that a situation like that will not happen

Blue Napoleon event soon.

It's pretty fucking hard for a Cute to get voiced with how popular Chieri, Nana and Mayu are. She didn't get a pity voice but she certainly needed some help considering she was also going to be fighting Hiromi for the voice.

Push for Napoleon or backlash from them getting voiced instead of Hina? I never thought of Napoleon as a popular unit.

Well, just saying, but check out the "フリルドスクエア" and "フリスク" keywords on twitter.

It's pretty clear that Nips certainly are making a buzz about how Yuzu will pan out from here. It goes without saying, but overwhelming sentiment is that they like Yuzu and the Squares together.

You're not her P user, you don't even play Mobamasu.

What do you expect from an SS baby who has nothing better to post because he can't follow all the election talk?

How does it not matter when Squares will be just limited to tiny skits while Yuzu will get into fully featured voiced events with other girls? It's not the same at all.

more like an MLbabby who can't deal with ML not being discussed

>How does it not matter when Squares will be just limited to tiny skits

Like they always did?

YUZU IS A CUTE

A CUUUUUTE

Yoshino went from 5th to kengai pretty fast.

No she's Passion you fucking retard

No it's just because /@/ is full of loser dicklets who are triggered into a fit of rage when something positive happens related to LiPPS.

Fucking slut.

Because Blue Napoleon isn't a popular unit.
Even the voiced girls in there are known for activities outside.

Except there was nothing to overshadow them. Yuzu's primary idol work will no longer be with Squares. She'll get songs with other girls, events with other girls, commus with other girls, even though Yuzu is at her best when she's with the Squares.

A CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE passion