biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
Jewish tricks? No, and please refrain from the antisemitism! Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Are you aware how small this community is? Better to try stocktwits or r/wallstreetbets

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
People here are gambling, don't listen to any advice in this thread. Do, follow news, earnings reports, and stay away from leveraged etfs, also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!

>LAST THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9QhU3wb_aE
edge.media-server.com/m/p/vfmvztx2/lan/en
youtube.com/watch?v=X3ihcfJdAMs
endpts.com/catabasis-shares-are-shredded-after-lead-drug-flops-in-phii-duchenne-md-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AMD is going to mars before spacex

>out of daytrades
>too chicken to play 3x etfs without them

fugg

ETERNAL GAINS
T
E
R
N
A
L

>AMD AMD AMD AMD
AMD AMD AMD
>AMD AMD AMD AMD
AMD AMD AMD
>AMD AMD AMD AMD
AMD AMD AMD

Stop losses dont work ah right?

correct

stop limit will work

I hold EFFs overnight all the time. Made about 5% of my account on NUGT yesterday to today.

Wait, stop limits work after hours?

pretty sure yes

no, they don't

Man its gonna take 3 days to get verified? That's annoying. I want to start already.

Holding 770 shares of DRYS overnight.

Please dear god save me.

ur fukt lel

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9QhU3wb_aE

this guy livestreaming his AAPL puts

he just lost like 80k

if you think waiting 3 days is a hassle wait till you have to do you're taxes after making 10k day trades

Its fake. He has a demo account.

Sold DRYS at 5.30 and got 65% (late), then i bought PLX @ 0.62 last minute. Feels good.

TWTR is making moves guys. It's essential become the defacto Source of news. I think it's undervalued af.

too bad they have no idea how to make money, you know the actual thing investors care about

*Essentially

I got a feeling. Just like the feeling I had about AMD a year ago. Think about. Kt has become the fucking PRESIDENT'S primary communication platform. I think as long as Trump keeps tweeting, TWTR will rise.

AMD JUST GOT IT 50% HIGHER THAN EXPECTATIONS WERE BACK BABY

My body is ready

Pulled out of JNUG at 8.88 from 8.49. Moved it all into NAK at 2.90 for the next few weeks. I think a pruitt conformation tomorrow will do wonders for NAK. Good luck everyone.

who here listening to comfy hold music for the call?

edge.media-server.com/m/p/vfmvztx2/lan/en

$DRYS tanking after the bell, I hate to say I told you so.

not listening but let us know what they mention about guidance for the future

I'm more interested in the Q&A afterwards, but I'll look out for the guidance too

Nice man. I held DRYS overnight yesterday as well. Hopefully the momentum can keep coming. But I don't expect it to stay higher I know it's going to tank again, the question is when and how fast.
Might buy some shares of PLX tomorrow for a daytrade and try and scam a quick 2% or higher

Meanwhile in the kingdom of eternal gains.......

>CATB

wew

Anyone else holding SDRL

Bad FDA trial I'm guessing.

Buying this first thing tomorrow at opening

Yes they do

Pruitt hearing tomorrow at 10:45 EST. Should be confirmed and you should see a small bump.

Although I'm holding much longer till April. When the CEO himself states he expects the permit to be approved within 100 days there is no reason not to go long. (Unless Pruitt isn't confirmed.)

d-dont...

guidance now

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't go balls deep and reep that $2 bounce

it can not bounce too

>a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced top-line safety and efficacy results for Part B of the MoveDMD® trial of edasalonexent (CAT-1004) for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). The objective of Part B of the MoveDMD trial was to evaluate the effects of edasalonexent using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) T2 as a biomarker at 12 weeks. The primary efficacy end point of average change from baseline to week 12 in the MRI T2 composite measure of lower leg muscles for the pooled edasalonexent treatment groups of 67 mg/kg/day and 100 mg/kg/day compared to placebo was not met

Take it for what you may.

Its actually not a terrible plan provided the company has other drugs in the works.
You can usually expect a small recovery the morning after a massive AH selloff. I literally see it every time a drug trial fails.

Overreaction followed by a small correction upward.

this is not NVAX

Buy PLX instead. It's rated as a Strong Buy, has good financials, and many upcoming events coming up. It's run by Israelis and they have 80m in cash.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3ihcfJdAMs

>mfw having to hold drys overnight

I told you.

yeah it will probably open under 3

>mfw holding AMD overnight

Please God no

Hold it and pray that March earnings will be positive, if it bounces back close to what you bought it for get out.

never go into DRYS without a daytrade

Should I hold tomorrow or should I get out? I made a semi decent return but I am back to being over a little what is tatted with and I want to rethink some strats

Also wondering this. I've only been doing this for a few weeks and I bought AMD at $9.95, so I'm up a bit. I'm don't know whether to expect the price to drop when the market opens as a result of people like me trying to get out, or whether it will rise as a result of people who can't trade after hours reacting to the earnings call the same way that people have been doing so far.

could be both. people coming in right at open causing a spike followed by immediate dip as the patient cash out on the suckers

I'll probably hold through tomorrow

I am just looking at the price after hours and it picked up at earnings but now it's falling so I think people are cashing out

Hang tight you guys aren't alone!

set conservative stops and ride it out

Is Robinhood gold worth it?

Idk last time I set a stop it passed it and never sold

>hold jnug overnight
>buy jdst pm
>sell jnug at open
>scale out of jdst halfway though fed hour

CANT LOSE

AMD is about to hit rock bottom wtf

>up 3.7%
>rock bottom
calm ur tits

2.7% srry

I went in at 10.54, it dropped .30 in after market

>AND IM FREEEEEEEE
>FREE FALLINNNNNNN

Look at CATB longer term. It's either up or it's down. Is tomorrow a good time to buy in and wait?

I'm rather bullish on that one, to the moon!

where r u getting ur data? its 10.66 rn on google finance

>endpts.com/catabasis-shares-are-shredded-after-lead-drug-flops-in-phii-duchenne-md-study/

Holding on to MNKD/XGTI/JAGX

Someone give me a quick rundown ?

I went full throttle into DRYS.

400 shares.

PLS LIFT OFF TOMORROW. IM 'BOUT TO HAVE A HEARTATTACK.

DRYS wasn't destroyed in AH watch tomorrow. Might pull some bullshit due to speculation again.

user, I...I'm sorry.

Also picked up 100 shares of SINO before close. A much better company that DRYS. We should see an uptick across the board on all shippers but SINO much less volatile. Not a moonshot stock but still has potential for solid returns. DRYS will drop like a rock at open then tick up all day, if you got in under 2-2.5 then id wait it out.

MNKD bro.. motha fucking MNKD about to take off

What's good with it?

It was down from 10.90 to 10.60

There's a shareholder meeting tomorrow. I personally am not buying though. Too risky

nothing, its a dumpster fire that gets shilled here on occasion

From my understanding there is a $75 dollar fee for transferring portfolio to bank account.

Is that where they make their money? College kids who watch wolf of wall street that only throw $20 in?

If I build portfolio and just pull out down the line after cozy gains I'm good correct?

On Robinhood or another broker?
Cause Robinhood is literally free for everything.

Read the op you fuck stick it tells you how they make money

Robinhood doesn't have a $75 withdrawal fee.

>shorted apple hard today into the earnings

d-did i fuck up

must be thinking of different broker

Anyone else watching for PMD tomorrow morning??

For the people I was speaking with yesterday about RAD, great call on waiting out. RAD is still dipping, but it is slowing down. As long as we get in at sub $6, I think holding it in the long run will net profits. Unions are starting to complain, but Walgreen just cut a good deal, able to get in for cheaper. I don't think they are going to waste this opportunity, which should cause RAD to stabilize then flip around in the upcoming weeks. Keep an eye out for it.

My shares had lost 45% of their value before I sold them off.

This fucking rally is legitimately pissing me off, since I would have recovered all my losses, losses from other stocks, and gone green for a fucking long time.
Had I not sold DRYS

Don't panic and sell at a loss. You're playing off emotion, not logic. Just wait it out. And don't play the meme Stocks, stocks like NUGT, JNUG, DUST, AAON. Those move around quite a bit, and you can pull gains out of them weekly if you're patient.

cant believe im actually going to make money here. Good thing i was out of day trades otherwise i would have sold my sweet sweet drys

I don't believe I played on emotion, most people I know have their safety net at -15% unless they truly believe the stock is oversold or will pick back up.

I had two choices, Bag hold, and lose more. or sell and try to recoup my losses in another equity.

Though I suppose I have a chance to make up for it with JCP I've been buying ever since it hit it's 52wk-low, and see it's terribly oversold everyday because of those shorting it.

Yout panic-sold a stock. A shitty stock, you knew it was shitty and you gathered it was considered shitter than ever before, it's why you sold. Bad move. Rookie mistake. Hold that shit anyways, it'll go up, even if it's fucking worthless. It'll bounce off a floor because some idiot mutual fund manager will consider it oversold and buy it anyways.

When shit hits the floor, it doesn't bounce, is plats. He played it safe and that's good.

DRYS survived AH, time to place a stop loss 5% above my buy in during PM and lock in comfy gainz

So, with Robinhood Gold. I want access to pre and post market trading hours. But don't want to touch their margin $$$, is this easy or difficult to do?

Tell me why I shouldn't be optimistic about these stocks :
XGTI: right before close huge amount of insider buying! Make some pretty awesome stuff
MNKD: Conference call tomorrow. Worst case scenario they announce R/S

I'm new but I always thought these were some indicators

It's called not having any balls.

But at the same time, if you told yourself you'd sell at a certain % and it dropped that low, then kudos to you.

But with more risk, come greater rewards.

Same that volume is insane tons of shekels in that shit stock

So today i saw UA dropped like 25%

What happens when a stock like this drops this much? Crawl back? Bounce back?

Is Under Armour a good buy after this drop?