/nintyg/-Nintendo General :Beerio Kart 8 Edition

This is a general for the discussion of the Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/
>Important News
「!」Nintendo e3 schedule has been announced for june 13th to 15th, with live tournaments on the first 2 days
「!」The New 2DS XL has been announced for a July release: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-reveals-new-2ds-xl-out-in-july/
「!」Helix announced as the newest fighter for ARMs: mynintendonews.com/2017/04/28/helix-announced-as-new-arms-fighter/
「!」Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga spotted in the eShop metadata: nintendolife.com/news/2017/04/rumour_mario_and_luigi_superstar_saga_dx_partnering_up_for_3ds_eshop
「!」More details coming on the newly dubbed Battle Sports Mekuru: nintendoeverything.com/project-mekuru-given-new-name-battle-sports-mekuru-trailer-more-news-may-8/
「!」Capcom reiterates that they're developing games for the Switch: mynintendonews.com/2017/04/28/capcom-reconfirms-nintendo-switch-development-commitment/

>Upcoming Releases
Japan - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
North America - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
Europe and Australia- nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>New 3DS XL vs New 2DS XL vs 2DS Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Charts
Switch - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/amiibo-igcc-switch1.jpg?w=646
3DS - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-3ds3.jpg?w=646
Wii U - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-wiiu4.jpg?w=646
>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg
>Mario Kart 8 deluxe tournament code
4307-0705-6171

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NinEverything/status/863905586315907072
kickstarter.com/projects/460689844/project-rap-rabbit-working-title
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll post this in every thread until it's announced.

>not wanting the Switch to have games

DUDE WEED LMAO[/spoier] Game roll
1-Mario Kart Time Trials
2-Smoke moar and reroll
3-Mario Kart online
4-smoke moar and reroll
5-Smash bros 4
6-mario party
7-emulate pokemon (nuzlocke)
8-emulate pokemon stadium
9-no vidya allowed
0-smoke moar and reroll

What are the chances of a special edition or a different full body colored Switch being announced on E3/Direct?

ARMS started the different coloured Joy-cons things so maybe they'll continue doing that instead.

Too autistic to have a different colored body and different colored joycons

Arms is for blacks

but the characters in the game dont have arms my man

So they are white?

yeah, their arms are so white they are translucent

>Implying Rayman won't be a playable character in Arms

Why doesn't nintendo have ability to make arms

So I went by the nintendo store today. I asked to speak to the head of the establishment who confirmed the wiiu will not have any new games :(

Why would you even think they'd make more games for a dead console when the Switch is finally out?

The switch replaced the 3ds, not the wiiu

Is that why there's still 3DS games coming out, there's a N2DS XL coming out while the production of Wii U has ceased?

The same reason the switch will have games after it is dead. Japan makes shovelware.

The wiiu cant accept shovelware. Only real games

>3DS has a stuck pixel (still has a colour to it, not dead, only got that way sometime in past few months, was flawless in January at least)
>supposed fix videos don't do shit
just stuck my shit up

>DQ11
>Ever Oasis
>Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2
>Mystery Dungeon 2

>Shovelware
Well, all right. You do you. I'm sure you have enough real games on your dead console to last you a while anyway.

idk man after EMD I'd call 2 shovelware too

Dear Nintendo,

Please do not add 200c Mode to the next Mario Kart iteration unless you specifically design the tracks to accommodate going at such a speed comfortably (IE, not needing to brake, or being forced to skip entire sections of track on jumps because of the increased airtime of moving at such speed).

Thank You

I remember when /mk8g/ tried pushing this as the standard lol

And they were idiots for trying to do so. 200cc isn't even fun because the tracks weren't built for it.

You have to slam your brakes around every fucking turn, and some stages you can't even fucking enjoy because you're in the air half the time and missing item blocks.

I'll play DQ on ps4

DQ is jap shit and better on Switch and 3DS

Va11 Hall A switch when

review my story

please announce Yokai Watch 3 western release at E3

Are the mario kart 8 veekend tournaments dead? Or is it all the communication errors? I can barely ever get a game in that doesn't dc me immediately

Remember, somebody at Nintendo thought double items was a good idea.

twitter.com/NinEverything/status/863905586315907072

wtf

The JoyCons should've had headphone jacks.

Does anyone else really like the new 2ds xl? I hope we get some better colours though

>Keep in mind that items aren’t mandatory. You can turn them off in the options menu if you’d rather play a more traditional match.

the grip should

No. Its better on sony

Agreed

Agreed

Agreed

>literally everyone agrees
This is why this general is the best. No fights, just good friendly conversation with intelligent people.

Zelda series is the best!

Thats why Veeky Forums is great. 18+ adults verified

I farted and shit out the same gold as always

I agree that Shulk is a treasure

hyaa

What's the best way to emulate amiibo? I've heard good things about this thing. I'm on switch btw

What is the best Kart Loadout for Rosalina?

what the fuck are those drawings on top of the device

That thing

All gold everything

Just got the switch pro controller. Pretty decent so far but I wish the dpad was clicky like the xbone controller.

New Pokemon Stars characters.

Reminder to join the real Nintendo Discord for real Nintendo discussion.

discord.gg/yq4Mwue

How badly do you think it would affect the Switch if it didn't get a Smash Bros? As in not even a port, which is the most likely option.

The Switch replaced the Wii U, son. That's why Breath of the Wild is on both the Switch and the Wii U. That's why Mario Kart 8 got ported.

The 3DS still has some life in it. Nintendo will start phasing it out, but it'll be a slow process. But the Wii U is already dead right now, today.

I did well in Wii U MK8 by giving her the jet bike body, roller wheels, and Super Glider.

Unfortunately, the rebalancing in Deluxe hit that combo hard (jet bike got its acceleration reduced significantly), but you can get close to it by using the standard bike. It sacrifices a little speed, but at this level of acceleration that's not going to be an issue. Just make sure you boost at every opportunity.

It's not going to get a port. Wii U Smash's connectivity with the 3DS is important. They're not going to sacrifice that. The Switch will get its own new Smash.

never ever

Robotics;Notes is garbage. You should hope for the other ones instead, since they're actually good.

Connectivity? It's more like they're just kept in tandem.

Why not all three on one cart?

That'd be cool

>C;H
>good
No.

It's bad enough that we got Fate/Shit infecting our console, and now you guys want shitty VNs too? Kys

>implying
Found the anime only fag

I feel like it's a little too early for a new smash game tee bee h

I dont think so, but they gotta change things up a little bit.
Like add some new core mechanic or whatever. Brawl to 4 was pretty much just gameplay fixes, you didnt have some proper NEW thing like Final Smash.
Only thing worth mentioning is custom moves and they kinda botched them.

>gor talking shit about nintyg in the discord
fuck gor

bump

please consider death

Who's getting one?
Which colour?

I'm leaning towards black and blue.

>Gor

those awkward brawl denim textures

Is ALBW worth picking up?

black
ye

More then yes.One of the best zelda titles

I hope they announce a new colour soon enough, but if I'll have to choose between those 2 I'll get black+blue

Your face will be black and blue when I steal it from you

Calm down babt, we're all friends here.

fuck offfff, also C;H not Noah is bad too
Fate shit is a gateway drug to the good weeb games though

kickstarter.com/projects/460689844/project-rap-rabbit-working-title

Yes goy we need 5 mirrion for a Switch version

what a fuckup

>$26,033 out of a $1,102,921 goal
kek

Friends steal

only your girlfriends

I've never seen the anime. Maybe the Noah version of the VN is good but the original is not.

start

How long do you think the 3DS has left, bros?

Do you think N2DS and Fire Emblem Warriors means they'll start making more games for the N3DS or is it dead after this year?

It will stop getting games in 2018.

I can't imagine long. I know NES had some post-SNES release games, but it's really not normal for Nintendo to do this.

I'll say 2018 will be the last year for any meaningful releases. Shovelware for 19.

continue

give up

ok

Pity bump

Why haven't you bought a The Switch yet?

Because I want a full body white version.

control yourself