/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Cheerful Mother's Day Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/6azj4w/exile_election_a_game_similar_to_danganronpa/
youtube.com/watch?v=3BOdId8rgCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chiaki

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

I want to fuck Kaito!

Happy mothers day! Miu will mother my children!

Happy Mother's Day, /drg/!

Which of the V3 girls would make the best mother?

Posting best girl!

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

posting best girl!

Junko!

I want to pound Akamatsu-chan's throbbing wet cunt!

Himiko or Kirumi!

Oh hey, I forgot to ask earlier but at some point in chapter 1, after Kaede goes "I'll never forgive them!" but before she takes a cannon ball from the storage (I think) Monokuma barges into her room and says her study center is now open. Is it possible for her to go there at any point before the murder/trial?

Tojo, although I wonder how she'd handle the crying and screaming that comes with it.

Korekiyo.

Happy mother's day doods.

My child is such a good boy.
I'm so proud of him.

Toujo > Kaede >Iruma > Angie > Yumeno >>>>> Tenko > Tsumugi > Maki

Kirumi

Every time

I should go to bed though, it's super late here and that's a nicer best girl anyway. Good night friend.

Maki or Himiko since they're the only ones who weren't killed off before they had the chance.

Happy Mother's Day /drg/!
kaede is the mom of my children.
Kaede or Kirumi

He even inherited your genes!

DOOD

PAINTBALL GUN

LMAO

>Kaede that high

Good post

>stops heart manually

good night fellow best girl! poster, dream sweet

>mfw there's almost no art with Angie together with Kaede

A sad day indeed. Oh well. Happy Mother's Day lads.

Kaede would be a great mother!

Good night best girl user!

not the same user but she would be a cheerful and good mother.

Who'd be the best dad?

All of them except for Korekiyo. He would force his children to produce tulpa of each other.

Canon.

Hard to decide. Part of me is thinking best boy, but the other side thinks they'd all be pretty equally matched as far as parenting goes.

>Korekiyo committed a triple murder

I wonder who's behind these posts

KEK

Kaito, he'd be lots of fun. Would help you forge your homework and take you on impromptu stargazing fieldtrips. No shortage of inspiring speeches to cheer you up.

Kaito, probably.

Okay, so which one of you is gay or bislut?

I want Kaito to carry my child.

Kaede would make an awful mother. She'd get her kids to keep doing dangerous shit until they kill themselves with her "don't give up" attitude.

Kek

Obviously Amami. The others are either too crazy or not sane enough.

Thank you Japan

Beautiful.

I want to impregnate Junko!

Oumafags need to jump off a cliff.

>t. buttblasted kaede-hater

>he unironically liked that ending

That's evil user.

He would have stopped the tragedy.

>3 is not good

I love my darling husband, I want to be the mother to his children!

>delusional Kaedefag

Yeah well that's Kaede for you.

Ignore them, they're just your boy like every other oumafag.

>Google translate
>Not admiring Kodaka's new shoes

Stop being delusional. She'd kill the baby thinking it's a mastermind

>he liked the actual ending

>In the DR3 Production Notes, Kodaka explicitly said the depiction of Naegi and Kirigiri's relationship was meant to mirror Munakata and Yukizome

>he likes games

Pshh nobody likes the ending. What's there to like about it?

No shit, user.

Goddammit you made me spit out my drink user.

The concept of everything being fiction at least tied into the truth vs lies theme better than the shonen-tier nonsensical pandering ending we fell for, even if it was executed badly

>google translate
It's bing.

Posting lewd!

So autism?

They're both equally trash but what we got was far worse.

>Skips leg day once

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/6azj4w/exile_election_a_game_similar_to_danganronpa/
We /eeg/ now. Discuss EE only from now on.

>equally trash
>one was far worse
That's not how math works.

>Takes place in the middle of Chapter 3 after the Student Council sealed off the tunnel.
>Angie declares a meeting of everyone and the non-Student Council members are forced to meet in the dining room.
>She announces that they need to be anchored to the school to make them realise that leaving would be pointless and to enjoy their new lives here. To do that, they need something special that they won't discard.
>By that, she means babies.
>The Student Council will rape and impregnate/be impregnated by the others.
>Kiibo activates Battle Mode and manages to defeat Harumaki and hold her down. Kaito barely manages to stand up before Space AIDS brings him down and Tenko (really reluctantly) disables Ouma.
>Saihara barely has time to protest before Angie throws him to the ground and pulls his pants and under-wear down.
>The Student Council quickly choose their partners. Angie has Saihara, Gonta takes Iruma, Tsumugi-Shinguji, Tenko-Ouma (to keep him from Yumeno), Yumeno-Kaito, and Kiibo-Harumaki since she's too dangerous otherwise. Turns out one of his modifications include sperm-creation.
>Angie teases Saihara with hand, boob, and blow-jobs, but keeping him from cumming until he 'prays to God' to be allowed to penetrate Angie and have a child with her. She fingers his asshole as he's resisting.
>Tsumugi mutters about Rantarou-onii-chan while Shinguji is pretending it's Nee-Chan as they rut together. Gonta has already stuffed Iruma's pussy and both have come multiple times.
>Tenko is hiding her tears as she holds Ouma down and tries to get it over with. She ignores Yumeno's cries of pleasure and Kaito's tears. She distracts herself by having Ouma come in her once and then just sit on his face and make him eat her out.
>Yumeno uses all her 'MP' to make Kaito keep getting hard. She reminds herself to tell Angie that Kaito's not looking good.

EE is trash.
Discuss Danganronpa only from now on.

Like maki then.

>4th wall

Yeah. The former was worse than the latter. That user is retarded.

>The premise really intrigued me, so I picked it up on release day and have been playing it for a few weeks. Overall, I've found it to be enjoyable, but definitely not to the level of some games it'll inevitably be compared to like Danganronpa.

Wait... WHAT???? This is news to me. Danganronpa truly is for those whom are >130 IQ

>Danganronpa isn't trash
Hahaha nah. Talk about your dead series elsewhere. This is EE discussion now.

>Kiibo has a Tentacle-Rape Mode. He uses it to fill Harumaki's mouth, ass, and vagina and keep cumming inside her. She starts coughing up cum whenever she has her mouth her.
>Angie encourages him by telling him to show that robots can fuck as hard as humans. God told her he could do it.
>Saihara's watching all this and can stop himself from getting erect. He feels ashamed of himself for doing it and it doesn't help that Angie's got three fingers up his butt.
>"Come on, Shuichi~. Aren't you tired of fighting and killing?" Angie smiles as she stops him from cumming again. "Simply accept our new lives under God and create good babies with me. I promise you'll only have to do it once and then you'll be a good follower. You'll be like us."
>Saihara tries to resist when Angie starts pulling her fingers out. He can't do it.
>"A-Angie-sama! Please! Let me cum! Let me impregnate you and start a family!" Saihara cries as the drool pools down the side of his mouth.
>"Hooray! Shuichi finally did it." Angie takes off her clothes and positions herself above his dick. "Now let's have a good time."
>She's good. Saihara cums the second she penetrates herself on him, but she manages to milk him out ten more times as they do it in all kinds of positions. She tops him as he cries and she whispers kind words.
>She teaches him how to eat her out and she lets him fill all her holes. She's barely tired before he's completely dry and everyone else is finished.
>An hour passes when it finally ends and the non-Student Council members are laying on the ground while Angie stands above them.
>"Kaito, if you're sick, I guess we'll have to make sure we get all the cum out of you that we can." Angie smiles and kneels to pet Saihara's head. "When we're done with this round, we'll change it up. We have to work hard to keep the gene pool mixed. Until then, we'll be doing this every day until everyone learns the beauty of our new lives. Don't worry, Shuichi. You'll be staying with me."

>That plot summary
>Literally just Danganronpa
>Danganronpa is just Persona and Ace Attorney

What the fuck

DUDE

USO DA YO

LMAO

>Overall, I've found it to be enjoyable, but definitely not to the level of some games it'll inevitably be compared to like Danganronpa.
That guy is retarded. Getting to play it with a friend, it was infinitely more better than DR games.

>EE is so shit it needs to infect an alive general to stay alive
Lmao

>Angie's new rule over everyone has a new social hierarchy emerge. Miu is made to create electric-collars, leashes, and sex-toys for the Student Council to use on the others to enforce their rule.
>Kaito is 'milked' for three straight days before being allowed to fuck Harumaki. He only has a few more days to live.
>The others are stuck as house and sex slaves. They have to let the Student Council rape them and then they have to clean up the mess.
>The girls get it easier since they're pregnant, Kaito because Space AIDS, but those like Ouma, Saihara, and Shinguji are stuck as servants.
>Angie's favourite remains Saihara who gets the usual treatment of hands-jobs, getting fingered, and having to beg to be allowed to cum.
>Tsumugi's enjoying her new boy-toy and ratings for DRV3 are through the roof as the sexcapades keep escalating and betting-pools are held to see who breaks first, next, and what order.
>Saihara falls into a delusion where he thinks Akamatsu wanted everyone to bond through sex and pregnancy. He embraces his role as Angie's sex slave and becomes her sex-pet in all but name.
>Kiibo is actually the slave-handler. It's his job to break Ouma and Harumaki, the former with shock-collar sessions and pet-play, the latter with constant robot-tentacle-rape and endless orgasms until she goes crazy from it.
>Tenko goes mad from guilt and embraces Angie's God. She manages to finally bond with Yumeno over tormenting slaves and embracing their role in the Student Council. It's the closest thing to vanilla sex.
>Miu has sex with everyone and Angie has to tie her to her work-station so that she can do her job of building things.
>There is no more killing. Everyone accepts their new lives as masters/slaves.
>Monodam is bummed-out that everyone became friends in the worst possible way.

youtube.com/watch?v=3BOdId8rgCw
Beautiful. I love it. Finally, a perfect version of DR1.

>DR is so shit that it has autists this mad that it's superior version is kicking it out of its own general
Lmao

DUDE

DESPAIR

LMAO

Are we doing old meme now?

>superior version
>nobody gives a shit about
>one autist pretending he's kicking someone out
Truly lmao

>superior version
>not Ace Attorney

TTTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why didnt naegi just shoot junko with his truth bullet gun. its what i would of done

>'tarzan retard'
Gets me every time I read. best post

Well it wouldn't be much of a movie if the blair witch girl just burned down the forest now would it

Perhaps Kodaka should apologize instead for making Danganronpa the dullest franchise in the history of game franchises? Seriously each installment following a bland self-insert fujobait protagonist and his classmates from Hope's Peak Academy (or Academy for Gifted Juveniles in the new entry) as they fight shallow villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the dull 'psycho'-themed imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of characters, all to make hopeful despairful, to make fast paced bullet action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Kodaka vetoed the idea of Kitayama writing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cash-cow franchise for Spike Chunsoft. The Danganronpa series might be the SHSL Tumblr series (or not), but it’s certainly the SHSL anti-intellectual series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the V3 was good though!
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the game was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Kodaka's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Danganronpa by the same Todd Howard. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Danganronpa at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to play Fallout or The Elder Scrolls series." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Danganronpa" you are, in fact, trained to play Todd Howard games.