/mbgg/ - Mobage General #698

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URz7BZvv_YU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tsu-chan.

There's a new loli in town

I want to die.

I'm waiting patiently for this girl to be released so I can make the ultimate loli with Tsuda/Gokotai/pic related.

The dialogs in Valkyrie Connect is surprisingly amusing. Skuld is my waifu.

First it was Mana, now it's these two. Mbgg isn't faithful to their lolis

All lolis are precious.

For controlling all stronghold medals in GF, are strongholds all tiles or special tiles like helipads?

Just got to 4-6 in GF.

Any tips for the boss? She's wrecking my ~6k team something hard, and I'm not looking forward to farming her for the 5* MG drop

So about this Unison League game is it hard to get into?

Is there any good emulator for android now?

I used to love MEMU but its a piece of shit now, and wont run Tenka Hyakken

I had tried quite a few out a while back but it feels like most of them got bloated by adware

bluestacks or Nox

Why is Okaa-chan so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=URz7BZvv_YU

>that glasses twirl victory pose

>bluestacks
bloated adware shit
>Nox
just memu but worse

Tenka lolis are cute, but Mana and Tina still have them beat for me.

Partly because I like their game better.

Koplayer is surprisingly underrated. It can run Tenka, FGO, Diamond Records... It never failed me.

That said i have some crashes here and there

time to grind your tanks.

4-6 boss drops Kar though, not a MG. Anyways, try having tanks start off at the front line and moving them back to the middle.

If you have two you can cause her to pause for a bit as she switches between targets.

It used to be that you could interrupt her when she switches to rapid fire mode, but that got removed I think.

Gonna second KOPlayer. Rarely have any issues with it.

Another Eden story question here.

I'm still learning japanese and AE's story seemed like it was pretty easy to understand and not very text heavy, up until this point.

So after you defeat this Oracle system, Phantom appears and thanks Aldo for helping to restore the future. Phantom then explains that Xeno-prisms from AD1100 were disrupting the time-space balance and slowly accumulating the power to the point it all should go boom. Then he mentions that king Percival's modifying the future caused Xeno-prisms to be erased from the timeline, which I assume caused the AD1100 Aldo was in to be destroyed. Then he says since Aldo fixed the stuff, AD1100 is safe now, but the current timeline will get nuked by an earthquake for some paradox reasons(?).
This stuff doesn't add up. Where did I go wrong with the translation? Why did AD1100 collapse?

Every tile.

SinoAlice tomorrow

She really should stop with that shit. They'll break in no time.

Here's my team. So try to kite the boss a little more? How much more should I grind, or are the levels fine?

Dont put your damage dealers up front, they go on the back.
Dont use two SMGs, replace the 2* girl with another damage dealer.

I wish I had glasses

Almost anyone will be better than Val. Unless you want to use her anyway.

You need to really upgrade that MP40 with a better SMG if you're gonna run two of them. For that boss you dont really need 2 SMGs anyways. Should probably just swap her out for another DPS character.

Val aint that amazing as well.

Also if you have any M14s from the rewards I'd recommend leveling them up too. Great DPS for a 3 star.

For SMGs, I have Shipka, SR3-MP, Mac10 and FMG-9, but they're not that leveled. I'll make a note to cut MP40 and train up one of those.
>Val's got to go
Welp, guess I'm leveling up one of the plot ladies. Or maybe my 56-1. Is it up to preference, or would it be better to level up 56-1 over my ST AR-15/SOPMOD?

If I went for 56-1, would this be a better pattern?

At least she died happy.

ST AR15 is literally broken and cuter than 56-1. Sopmod is super strong too.

Eh, I suppose my ST AR-15 is level 36 with x2, which makes this a little easier to grind.

So that team, that formation, with M14 and AR-15 grinded up to around 40-45 should be enough to do it?

>Place down a Tesla wall
>Shoot Luciano backwards into it
Beautiful

56-1 only good with unique equipment, which is currently unattainable. Same goes for AK. In the table their DPS calculated without equipment and with it. Lowest ones are without, as you understand.

I don't think I ever managed to get Koplayer to work weirdly enough, can you guys test something for me? Can you try launching chain chronicle on it and getting past the first loading screen? I have been looking for a back up way to play but so far nothing works with that game.

I breezed though most things using a team of G11/M14/NTW20/UMP9/PPK so you should be able to clear all with that.

So pretty much your team if you replace G11 with AR15 who serves the same function and has similar DPS. I prefer to have all my damage dealers on the back row so I can move my SMG 1 spot back for kiting shenanigans.

Which is more important to get high links first with, dps or tanks in your GF team?

DPS. The more you kill and faster the less of a job your tanks have to do.

DPS.

I'd say DPS then tank but both are pretty important in a trinity because if your deeps is shit then your tank will take more damage and if your tank is made of paper then your deeps will take damage and die.

I don't have Chain Chronicle here user, but i'll test it for you. I have no idea how big is the download so give me 1 hour or something.

the app should download quickly, I just need to know if it doesn't crash in the title screen loading

she flings cats at people right?

happen to have any videos of this on hand?

Yeah. It didn't worked on Koplayer. It crashes at this point everytime. It's one of those games huh?

>100 runs no PK

When will my suffering end? Does this girl even drop?

never mind got it

yup, emulators died for it after V3 update

How easy is it to restore lost account? From what I heard, if I have bought something from the game, it's easier for the devs to help restoring my account, is that correct? I lost my scooter account.

Yeah, if you have the google receipt/transaction ID then its far easier for them to restore the account.

Yeah it scares me to get a new phone cause scooter tramsfer is so wonky. Got just about everything else synced into google but scooters still doesn't have that or even am email to tie stuff too besides a number you generate.

Depends on the game and how much the devs care.

Having paid before will sometimes help them care more, but it also means there's a record of the transaction that can help.

The drop rates are abysmal.

I assume it's for player ID tracking, correct? What about the data restore mechanism? How do devs usually bring lost account to someone's phone?
IIRC that code doesn't expire, so at least that's something. But yeah, I somehow forgot it and now it's gone. Been too complacent with Google sync.

Depends from game to game but if they know its yours then they'll find a way to put it back on your hands.

You just worry about having to write the email in japanese and being fluent in japanese, the rest is ez.

Somehow the devs in this case (Wrightflyer) have both English and Japanese forms. Filled both, just in case.

Haven't played scooters, so can't give any specifics there.

But if a game mainly uses transfer codes, then I assume they'd give you a code to your account. If it links to some other service, they'd probably ask for enough info that they can link it for you and do it that way.

Is there some talk of an english localization of girls frontline?

Why do you need an english patch for something that's mostly in English?

from looking at some screenshots posted here I thought the game was in moonrunes or something similar

Dumb EOP

Just realized that devs changed Mk48 and Negev active skill. How good are they now compared to other MGs?

I remember someone on CC forum said it's working on a Chinese Android emulator. Forgot the name though and I'm too lazy to search the post again.

I know that, saw the thread when I was looking around for answers the first time, don't want to deal with chinese botnet though, that and navigating it is probably a huge pain

No? Negev's skill is still the same.

>MG42
How?
I thought she had accuracy buff or something, but right now it's stackable damage up passive(?)

I just tried the FFXV event in TB and got noctis and the cactuar companion. How is Noctis if I max him/get his other jobs and how hard is it to do? the prompto stage was pretty hard for me desu
And is there anything else to get out of the event?

Tfw I tried it once and died in the first fight.

Here's ARs

>Sharehouse ending in days
>Still not even a tease about the next event/gacha

Possibly, but it's been a long time since the change then. The stackable damage is meaningless since battles never go on that long, and you want high initial burst with MGs anyways.

Also, damage up skills on MGs are scary.

And RFs

Noctis is pretty so-so, held back by a low number of attack skills, his weapon-change gimmick and counter-attacks that suck. Also that misplaced and displeased art... On the plus side, all of his attacks are chainable, so he's got a chainable Area1 Terabow. And the Chocobo buddy (see below) grants him an additional Area1 Gigabow and +40 to all stats. Getting all of his jobs requires mindlessly grinding any of the quests for food items (quest 3 having the highest odds) and then grinding quest 2 to transform those into the foods that are his actual job mats.

The "main prize" aside from Noctis are the Chocobo companions, which can be obtained from Prompto's quest (only a maximum of 2 though). They're pretty similar to the Celestial Envoys from the The Last Story collab, but their Area1 Giga-Attack mimics the weapon-type of the unit, instead of being a fixed Sword-attack. The second floor of Prompto's quest may spawn a Chocobo at a fixed 10% chance. If floor 2-5 are then cleared within only 4 seconds of drag-time EACH (not total), one Chocobo is guaranteed to drop from the boss on floor 7.

That fixed 10% chance can be a bitch though. I got somewhat lucky and obtained both Chocobos within 10 runs or so, some unlucky fucks from TBF claim that they only got one or both even after maxing out Noctis' SB.

If anyone else is getting back into unison league feel free to add me, DAREBEAR, 60k gear score lvl 67 right now.

Make sure you are doing no more and no less than 150x4 equipment crafts for dailies as yours are mostly white junk and lv50 will unlock second slot. Some pieces like exos, AR ammo etc. can double low lvl unit's strength when the equip gives flat bonuses of +10~20.

Isn't it 151x4, or is 150x4 fine?

Thanks for the advice though. I'll make sure to do that while I'm waiting for resources so I can do missions

sords

Do I have to do the 2x4s drag time to get it then or is that just for a guarantee? I don't think my team can handle that drag speed yet since I'm still pretty new

Got the orange/red new UR sword in Tenka in a reroll, is she worth/good? Im new into it so I want to know if I should keep on rerolling. I also have a UR accesory I think? And a lot of SR skills.

She's good. If nothing else, she has the coolest ougi in the game.

>Coolest ougi
>When there's a girl that literally freezes the battlefield and then shatters them.

151x4 removes the optics from the pool, which go on all dps guns, so you Really do not want that. Also lower recipes have lower total chance to get legendary stuff so it's really heavy on tickets to try craft em individually.

>never ever

Whats the best recipe for ammo and ammo boxes?

You have to. It pretty much works like this: If the Chocobo spawns on floor 2, it only spawns on each of the subsequent floors again, if the previous floor was done in 4 seconds total. Once it spawns on floor 6, it will attack all enemies and the companion is guaranteed to drop from the boss. If it did not reach floor 6, you won't get anything.

For the most part, this sounds harder than it is and is WAY easier than all of the other dumb, hidden "clear stuff in a maximum of X drag time" secrets MW has done before. 4 seconds are actually a small eternity, if one plays this like Puppet Zone and each turn/pincer only takes a fracture of a second. Good units and/or strong healers are probably still required to reliably manage this. Aside from that, the hardest part is beating RNG and actually getting the Chocobo to spawn on floor 2. Some people may also tend to miss it if they look away, since it is only on screen for 2-3 seconds.

Alright thanks, I'll give it a try then and see how I manage. A couple good companions would improve my team a lot.

If I don't get the spawn to I have to completely quit out and pay the entry cost again or can I just keep force quitting the app on stage 2 until I get it? I'm guessing the former but just in case

I'm approaching 150 runs and no PK. When do I get to shoot the guy that set these rates in the face instead of shooting this boss over and over?

I just want a new game to play REEEEE

>played all the games in the op
>bored as fuck
>no new games to play

why not maining one game? sometimes is hard but always trying games can get boring too. just find a mobage that you like and main it

If it doesn't spawn, it doesn't spawn. Force quitting on stage 2 won't work. On the plus side: If it DOES spawn, it will always spawn. So if you get lucky, but already feel that you have really messed up the drag time, you can force quit and restart the current floor to have it respawn and maybe get luckier with enemy movement.

Only the gacha will be ending today The event still has 4 days left.

What did you do for your mom today?

Nothing because she's a crack addict

Any luck yet?

did my daily summon on astral stairways and got her.

This game is confusing.

What's confusing you?

I'M FREE

FUCK THIS MAP