Sharp turn that goes up a hill

>sharp turn that goes up a hill
>cut the corner a little
>some woman is coming down in her shitbox obviously speeding
>she looks at me and is yelling at me but I can't hear a word she says because she didn't put her window down.
>I just look at her and keep driving
how did you piss people off today Veeky Forums

daily reminder that racism has been eliminated from society, people just happen to dislike minorities because on average they have shittier merit than whites

the flag is a part of history and iconic from the dukes of hazzard

Daily reminder that people on Veeky Forums could care less about racism and wouldn't piss on the subject even if it was on fire

>how did you piss people off today Veeky Forums

I stood behind the parts counter all day and shot back at the customers the same shitty attitude they gave me. It pissed a lot of people off but I really don't care, and neither does my store manager. I denied people their parts because they couldn't figure out what they drove. I told housewifes I wouldn't put their windshield wipers in in the pouring rain, twice in the last shift. I went to check a fuse for a customer and when I asked her questions about her car she didn't know any answers, but tried to get me to watch a YouTube video on her car. I went back inside telling her I'd be right back out and continued my game of solitaire. She came in after 5 mins of waiting and talked to the store manager (who then told her to get out with that bullshit and watch YouTube videos on her own time). I sold the wrong parts on purpose to a guy that came in with the wrong attitude so he would have to come back (yes, I did know that your truck took 325mm brake rotors instead of 330mm, go ahead and keep on being an asshole and it'll happen again next time). Most of the time I tell the custy I can't look up specs I can, it's just that you should have done it before you came in and I don't coddle laziness.

I helped an old couple (seriously, 70s) find the brake springs they needed to rebuild the drum brakes on their old pickup truck, also gave them 20% off. Guy in a pink Floyd shirt got a spontaneous 5% off. The nice guy with impeccable manners that lined up all the barcodes facing me got 10% off.

People who try everything to do it themselves before asking for help (bothering someone else) I will go to the ends of the earth to find exactly what they need and give them discounts as much as I can. Come in with a shitty attitude and take it out on me? You won't leave happy.

Racism is innate to humans, you cannot eliminate racism.

I do the exact same thing you, although I've been trying to treat everyone better overall or at least call people out when they're being a dick. I've literally said this to people, "Why should I help you when you're being a cunt to me? Do you realize that it makes me want to go out of my way to make sure you don't get what you want?"
Some of those cunts are just good people having a bad day and they will apologize and some will cuss you out and say you're supposed to treat them nice no matter what and that's when you tell them the part that was previously available is no longer available.

I always come to the counter with the barcodes up and my card ready to go to pay. Always do the easy research and try to find something in the store by myself before I ask, or just ask where the general vicinity of something is like "Hey, spark plugs antifoulers, which isle? ....... Thanks"

If everyone was just nicer to everyone, holy shit would the world be a better place. But it's just so much fun screwing over terrible people.

>racism isn't real
>describes being racist

Hopefully you guys will die soon

Don't worry, online is killing brick and mortar and you guys will be out of jobs soon

Thank god, these fucking retards don't deserve a job to begin with.

I just worked there in highschool.

I know, I'm excited. My bachelor's is in Aerospace Engineering, and I have a nice job in the field.

Plus, I said I'm trying to be kinder to everyone. I'm trying to resist the urge to fuck over rude people. You all are the kind of people that come into a store and treat everyone like shit just because you think you're better.

Dum Dum customers

>how did you piss people off today Veeky Forums
>did
Looks like I still am

Not really, we're expected to do 18 billion in profit this year, doubling last year's 9 billion. Also we have tons of commercial customers who aren't going anywhere.

Jokes on you, this is just 15 hours a week, thats one of the reasons i can be shitty, im not worried about this job AT ALL. 9.25/hr isnt enough to suck up to stupid people. My day job is business IT maintenance/repair. What do you do, leech off my taxes?

On the other hand, there are plenty of idiots that work behind the counter at part stores, especially the big chains.

If I'm trying to buy a set of vent visors or some shit for say an 05 silverado and they counter bitch asks me the displacement of my engine, I always reply with some off the wall shit and when they act all confused I tell them the engine is swapped.

I understand they probably get prompted to get more specific on a model but fuck you dude, I'm not buying a head gasket or some shit, just pick one of the choices and dont ask me nonsense.

This

>Go to Autozone for oil and filter
>Bring em up to the counter
>Lady looks at the filter and then asks what car I have
>"what? it's a 2002 Subaru Forester"
>Types it into her computer and then says
>"woah how'd you know the right filter to get?"
Bitch there's a fucking reference book right next to the filters so you can look up which one to get

>BA in Aerospace Engineering
>thinks he's getting a job

FYI, you will have another 6 years to get your PhD - then you have my permission to work in the industry.

No one is hiring you with a BA, faggot. If you're like any of us, you'll have to relocate overseas for a few years, even with your PhD, to get experience with contract positions.

You are that arse hole that cuts corners on mountain roads in his 4x4 aren't you OP?

Try feeling less self entitled you shit lord.
just because your car has to cut corners to go around them 50kmh under the speed limit does not mean everyone else is speeding btw.

I already have a job, graduated two years ago, had three job offers. So I don't know what you're talking about.
I actually had more job offers because I applied for positions as a mechanical engineer as well since aerospace is very similar, just harder, and my minor was in mechanical. Those three were just in the aerospace field. It was honestly really easy to find a job. Engineering is the one field where you don't need anything over a BA because you learn so much more in the workplace.

>be dropping off used fluids
>only women behind counter
>okay_whatever.exe
>tell them what i need
>young grill takes it, goes behind the see through cage that they use to trap the slaves in
>older grill stops her and takes the lid off
>older butch dyke takes a big whiff of my ATF
>she brings it back
>uhh your oil smells burnt we can't take it
>i ask politely why
>a durr it's contaminated
>tell her it's not and that they must have some sort of test they can do
>she grumbles and walks back
>makes me wait 10 minutes to take my bottles back
>DGAF, just shitpost on Veeky Forums
>here's ur bottles sir, i'd check your vehicle soon
best part was i remember her from the junkyard, she got fired for being too big a twat
also quoted me $30 for a used slave clutch cylinder there

>drive through a construction zone at 25 mph (35 mph normally)
>ugly construction bitch flips her shit and waving her arms
>shoot her a smug face

get real sign jockey

>Go 70ish through construction zone (kph, 50 normally so like 10 kph over
>Do do errands and shit
>Go back home the same way
>hardhat newfie literally steps into the road to make me stop
>another guy steps up to my window
>EXCUSE ME SIR IF YOU DON'T SLOW THE FUCK DOWN WE'RE CALLING THE COPS
>just say okay sorry bud

How the fuck did they remember me it was like 3 hours later

>car needs part
>order online
>wait 3 days for part to arrive
>vs taking 10 mins to go to a shop
lel

>low on e-juice
>hit up my favorite vape shop
>the parking lot is filled with BRZs, Mustangs, and riced out Civics
>cars are parked taking up three lanes each
>trying to figure out what the fuck is going on
>have to park on the other side of the street
>finally get to the shop
>ask what's going on
>employee says some faggots did a random meet up
>annoying the ever living fuck out of everybody as they try to show off
>BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>get my juice
>head back to my car
>drive back to the vape shop
>"hey man nice Hellca-"
>proceed to summon the burned rubber smoke god
>kids yelling for me to stop
>I can't see them because of 707hp burnout
>drive off covered in cloud armor
Half of those fuckers couldn't even smoke. Who the fuck has a meetup at a fucking Vape shop? I might piss off more people on Veeky Forums because they hate vapers so add +1.

>The nice guy with impeccable manners that lined up all the barcodes facing me got 10% off

Driving the speed limit

holy shit
I'm a parts runner at NAPA
I am so glad I don't have to work the counter, all the customers aside from the actual auto shops are fucking retarded.
We had a guy come in for some component who was living out of his Volkswagen. Except it wasn't like a Golf or a Beetle, it was a Cabrio. This motherfucker had all of his belongings stuffed inside and on top of a tiny little convertible whose suspension was sagging under the weight and the roof frame was bent from the immense weight of the crap on it. If you looked inside, there was only a space big enough for the driver, every other inch of the car was packed with shit.

I thought I had woken up and gone to work in a cartoon. After affirming I was in reality, I looked for the driver, expecting a tiny Indian man or luckless college student. Nope. Fat bastard, looked like homeless Santa. Was probably a pedophile. Just shook my head and got on with work.

Probably this thing on your hood.

>7am
>nice windy one lane road with nice scenery
>busy because it's the only way into town for all of our wagecuck friends
>have a nice 80km/h cruise in the 100 zone