Which Greek philosopher was like Pepe?

I've never encountered one which accurately had the same qualities as Smug Pepe. Was there such a man, Veeky Forums?

Diogenes.

Woah

Yeah but he wasn't rly a mastermind, Smug Pepe is more of a mastermind more than anything.

this desu

Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2016.

I think half of the joke of Pepe is that the person posting it has a sad life, and is using an artificial air of superiority to make up for that.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

No, see, Sad Pepe and Smug Pepe are two different characters. Smug Pepe is enemies with Wojak but Sad Pepe is friends with him and would never hurt him. Smug Pepe is generally an insane, often evil mastermind that does what he wants in any given situation. Sad Pepe is a reclusive fellow that is always pensive much like his friend Wojak.

This is a Sad Pepe pic I posted, but what I'm asking is, is there any Greek philosopher who had similar characteristics to Smug Pepe?

so napoleon?

tru

And I don't think it would be Diogenes.

>I am looking for the bones of your father but I cannot distinguish them from those of a slave

>"Behold, A Man!"

>REEEEE NORMIE GET OUT OF MY SUN

>POO POO PEE PEE

Face it man, Diogenes is your boy

Okay well then if Diogenes is Smug Pepe then Plato is Wojak?

Nah man, Plato was swole - his name literally means "broad", nigga was in the army.

Wojak is probably some punk-ass Sophist like Protagoras.

But Wojak is strong too.

Who do you think Spurdo is then

Only while on Veeky Forums

Le Ameriggan Bear can be Plato - I'm sure you could Spurdify the contents of The Republic

>mfw Smug Pepe, Wojak, and Spurdo were all real personalities back in Ancient Greece

Truly we have missed out on some very enjoyable people.

every fucking time

Pythagoras, because he had a radical cult around him.

And the man died because he couldn't stand beans.

>Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2016.
wtf why

>Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2016.
what's this?
did user get a gold star?

>Spurdify the contents of The Republic
great victory com to conquering you bud id bad you get conquer by you :DD

How can I get a pass too?

By extraordinary contributions to board content