Help me Veeky Forums

I don't know what to do Veeky Forums I need something to distract me. In the past week I've quit smoking weed (easy mode) and now I'm simultaneously quitting cigarettes too (hard mode) I've quit both cold turkey and I need something to distract me so I don't smoke a cigarette. Help me with my willpower and post cool cars or whatever you want. Thanks Veeky Forums

The idea that quitting smoking is extremely hard is a meme. I smoked for 4 years and quit cold turkey, never even got cravings. Its all mental I think. Anyway congrats on your healthy decision m8

Thanks and I'm sure it's easier for some than others, maybe I'm just a bitch but I have been having cravings bad for the past 3 days (since I quit) but I've managed to ignore them so far. Thanks for the support

Whatever you do make absolutely sure you do not smoke another one period. Once you do youre fucked and will start smoking again.

mind
---------
matter

That's great advice and believe me I know it, I know as soon as I would have just one I would completely give up. That's why I stopped when I went to bed one night, once you wake up and start, you're gonna be smoking the entire day.

>Its all mental I think
Nicotine is chemically addictive. This is irrefutable.

And believe me I'm feeling the withdrawal effects atm. Mostly I'm just angry AF and yelled at some bitches outside Walmart for parking too close to my shitbox (they weren't even that close lol) I just feel like a scumbag for becoming addicted like this in the first place

That's true, but I really do think its more about your mental state than physical cravings. Its not crack, its not alcohol, you won't die from quitting cod turkey. As long as you can just remind yourself how bad smoking is, and get past the first few days, it should be really easy. But like I said I literally never got cravings, maybe some people are different. Or maybe its because I only smoked a little over half a pack a day. But I can see why people have such a hard time quitting, especially when you smoke out of boredom or being depressed

enjoy your relapse. just start vaping. it's better anyway

Yeah pack a day here, I know others have it worse so not pretending my situation is that bad but it has been hard for me. I probably am depressed and bored so that has something to do with it. But you guys posting here has made me feel like if I relapse, I'll have let you down and is helping my willpower, so thanks

Haha fuck you Alphonse I haven't lost yet

I mean honestly I think this may be the key, If I give in, then Alphonse wins. That simply won't happen. Thanks bud

just vape you fucking moron. god you are stupid. it's far cheaper. it only costs like 400-450 dollars a year to vape if you buy in bulk.

Lol why would I trade one addiction for another?

I'll post a few because why not

Thanks man appreciate it

it's the same addiction you braindead moron

Exactly, I'm trying to quit, why would I want the same addiction, durrr

Stay BTFO alphonse

Love those wheels, only problem with car is stock wheels imo

don't post any more images of my husbando. he's mine.

Whatcha gonna do big man?

god he is so perfect. the epitome of rhe male form. fine post moar.

*the
wtf shitty touchscreen

wtf shitty poster

fuck off cave beast.

Oh god we have thread-herpes in he house

tick tock cumskin.

I....I..I don't even...what?

>doesn't even deny being a snow chimp

Stay BTFO nigger

no u. also he's still mine. you can't have him

Gerald and I both know that whites are the superior race, I mean just look at this. He wants nothing to do with you when he can have me or someone like me

delete this and gtfo. you're not worthy to make posts of garebear

>This triggers the Alphonse

>3dpd

>Trigger Warning: Alphonse

all garbage. yen isn't even there. kys.

Well night everyone, thanks for posting cars and helping me with my quitting and all that. Alphonse, it's been fun talking to you and whether you liked it or not, you helped me quit smoking even if just for the night, so thanks I guess

i already told you to start vaping you idiot. omg!

Did you manage to resist so far OP?

I'm back and yes so far 4 days strong. I hope it gets easier from here because I'm still feeling it Mr krabs

>450 fucking dollars a year
Jesus. That's a nice set of headers or an aluminum driveshaft.

Honestly I'm quitting cigarettes and doing the math I'll save about $1500 a year, that's a fucking car

I was going to say you should tackle one at a time. That's how I quit cigarettes, and I smoked for 20 years.
Trying to do both at the same time is really difficult. I had a friend who tried what you're doing, except he added bans on coffee and dairy too. Failed after going crazy a few days in.

Honestly I've been smoking weed everyday for 5 years and quitting it has been extraordinarily easier than I thought. No cravings or trouble sleeping. I don't really feel like it's addictive. It's really just the cigarettes I have to worry about and so far yes, I've been irritable as fuck but I think I can do this

ChoroQ is neat, I just wish I could get into it a little more. I'll just make due with Ridge Racer, I guess.

Also posting best car vidya related girl.

Who's she from?

That's her current appearance in Ridge Racer, starting at Ridge Racer 3D. She also looks like this in the new mobile games but we don't speak of those.

Are they really that bad? I thought the original was pretty good but that's all I played.

I quit smoking weed a week ago too, after smoking daily without a break for a couple years.

Actually, I didn't even quit. I'm just waiting until tomorrow when my next shipment comes in. It's still ezpz, can't fall asleep as easy but I work overnights so sleeping in the middle of the day is a bit difficult for everyone.

tl;dr weed a good

smoke it

fgt

Yeah I probably will desu after realizing how non addictive it is. I just need a month long t break at least. I still have like a half o of shit from Colorado when I was there so I won't let that go to waste. But I'm fucking done with the cigs. Just 4 more days and the worst is over apparently

The one that play closer to the old style are okay, but it's F2P that has an algorithm to increase race difficulty randomly to encourage you to pay for boosts or better stuff. Anything that's not on smartphones is good, with Type 4 being God-tier Ridge Racer, especially if you emulate and get a racing wheel set up with it.

Shit, for the amount of money you save from not smoking, you could buy a FFB wheel and play all kinds of shit on your computer.

I already have a Logitech g29 but it's been pretty shit for forza unfortunately. Anything you reccomend on ps4?

I did have to get rid of my PC when I moved unfortunately

Cigs are a bitch to quit compared to bud.

Quit weed - have a little bit harder time sleeping and maybe feel a little bit smarter after a couple days

Quit cigs - Want to kill everyone and everything, and sleep 12 hours a day. Not to be "that guy," but vapes were the only thing that got me to quit cigs. Smoking is a disgusting (and disgustingly expensive) habit.

Yeah you're right it is disgusting not gonna refute that and it has been costing me dearly. Thankfully I'm in pretty good health otherwise or I might be worried about weight gain. I could probably stand to gain a few extra pounds. It's been a week with no weed and if anything my lungs feel a bit better, that's about it. The cigs tho, it's been a battle man but I'm winning so far

Actually, Driveclub has been surprisingly entertaining with a T150, but otherwise I don't have a lot for PS4.

>had to get rid of my PC
You poor soul. I'm so sorry.

Yeah I got really into building PCs so it was sad to have to let it go. At least it went to my brother back in Florida so it's got a good home. I can always reclaim it but by the time I do it will be an outdated POS anyways. I'm just a consolefag for now sadly. Can't wait for the new GT and I might check out drive club since I have some money on an old GameStop card. Thx