Asymmetrical Slasher Game General - /asgg/ (/dbdg/)

Community Appreciation Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online Multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
An upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
Game is set to release on May 26th.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
a scam
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/135508833661746793/

Hooked Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/438740/Friday_the_13th_The_Game/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I tried it again with a moldy electrode and holy shit its like night and day with only a brown addon. I never missed them in this game and had 5k deviousness points in a matter of minutes.

I'm addicted to bloodwebs!

Scrapped tape also makes it able to be used in a chase.

This is probably stuff people already figured out but oh well.

You also can't jump into the hatch if you're in madness 3 unless you're on the ground I found out.

Why is that?

Also I really hope they buff his addons/illusions to be more effective or do something useful.

Good thing 2 new character just came out so you can get those teachables

Because he's not billy so charging his power in a chase instantly makes him lose his BL so they can just run out of the aoe zone

I guess they'll buff him, at some point. But, I'm afraid, we'll have to wait months.

The Doc is also slightly slower while in treatment mode.

Hit detection for his shock is pretty fucking shit, unless they're standing still it wont hit them.
And they're about to take his only ability to zap injured survivors.

>The Terror Radius heartbeat has a Tremendous chance to play as if the survivor was on the edge of the Killer's terror radius for duration 20 seconds
>The Terror Radius heartbeat constantly plays as if the survivor was on the edge of the Killer's terror radius

What?

how Cote ever saw this as G A M E B R E A K I N G we will never know

what it means that when a survivor is in madness 2, there is a tremendous chance that the survivor will hear music and the heartbeat as if you were up their ass and it will last for 20 seconds. In madness 3, it will last until they snap out of it

He's a rank 20 trapper and faces rank 20 survivors who are constantly immersed and will hide for 40 minutes with no heart beat. So for those survivors its gamebreaking since the doc can find those survivors with tier1.

But yeah its bullshit.

>update drops
>try to play
>easyanticheat fucks up and doesnt show in process list
>cant connect to anyone because its not running
>cant figure out how to make it run
epic

What's the point in that?

potentially messes with people on maps that have walls you can't see through, really it's just shit

>start to load into the new map
>AMD drivers stop working
>every time
I guess that's what I get

>AMD

can someone explain this exhausted bullshit to me

which mate

adrenaline, sprint burst, balanced landing, and lithe when used give you the exhausted debuff.
You have to wait until exhausted has gone away before you can have access to those perks again.

It was just a way to stop abuse from stacking MS buffs.

Why the fuck can you use the flashlight to make the killer drop someone as he is picking them up?

Do you ever get got by that more than once in the same match?

>Survivor hiding behind pallet
>turn my back then spin around to hit them threw it
>their SWF instantly rage quits when they get downed
>They M1 3 times of a hook and don't struggle
>yet wait the entire game to say they're reporting me for "lag switching" because they were too awful to drop a pallet on time.

the timing is pretty tight so it doesn't happen a great deal

Twice just now

Its really not though.
Just shine the light where the killer's face is going to when they finish the animation and they'll be blinded the second they can move and will drop them

Nah, you have to time the actual blind to occur just after the pick-up animation finishes.

So if you knew there was a flashlight like that in the game don't pick people up right away. The flashlight was made to save people from the killer's grasp. It's easier to blind someone when they're picking someone up so of course people will try that. It's damn near impossible to pull off otherwise.

I've done it Veeky Forums, I've thought of the simplest, most effective way to troll survivors as the killer

Just run Hex: Ruin and never ever leave the totem all match, as Trapper.

Did it in my last match, got 4 kills (2 of which were RQ DCs) and nearly double-pipped, because survivors HATE that Hex so god damn much.

Next time survivors piss you off, try it. Even if they ignore you and just do the gens, you can just lay traps over and over for points, and you wont lose out on too much.

>you can just lay traps over and over for points, and you wont lose out on too much.
I'd rather try and catch survivors that placing traps over and over again for such shitty points

It's not about the points, it's about not having to chase, and pissing off, the survivors.

Poof

Okay?

>it's about not having to chase, and pissing off, the survivors.
Nothing pisses off survivors more than a free win because you're jerking off next to your totem placing traps over and over again

Try it, they get incredibly pissed off, and try super hard to get the totem.

The post-game salt is insane.

Or I could just get TotH and use traps and TotH to protect totems while I play normally.

I tried running Toth in the past, the problem with that is that survivors find both totems and force you to either run back and forth like a retard or give up a totem eventually. And that's extremely irritating.

tfw you slug the last 2 survivors for being cunts and they both ragequit

>Get injured but lose the killer
>find another injured survivor at a gen
>He doesn't stop working on it
>Tea bag over and over again and spam 2 to try and get him to stop so we can both heal
>Doesn't
>He finishes the gen
>killer comes because he was just alerted
>the other survivor gets hit
>d/cs before he can even get picked up.
I forgot how bad the weekend after the reset is.

Will insidious work with the nurse if I have my teleport channeled or do I have to be idle? Want to know to see if you can bait hooks and stand max range for teleport in and free down.

idle

any action cancels it other than moving your camera.

haha dying light sure is a fun perk, in exchange for an increase in altruism speed which of course helps team-mates and not me, the one who now has a giant target on their back, and I only have to deal with getting mori'd or face camped!

Get good

It'd be nice if they change dying light to give you speed increase to repair instead of altruism, but the killer isn't any harder to lose than before with dying light.

yes because I am responsible for the killer's decision to equip a mori or just face camp

except Dying Light gives the killer a big reason to ensure you die as quickly as possible, thus a killer is going to be more dedicated into finding you in particular, and then when they do will make sure you die.

I love letting people think they haven't been seen yet. As the stealth nut I am, I also love messing with people attempting stealth. Plus it's a good laugh for them if they're like me.

>except Dying Light gives the killer a big reason to ensure you die as quickly as possible
Yes, it does. But he still needs to find you and keep on you.
You can lose the killer if you're good, so if you can't, git gud

I like being the nurse and I see them hiding behind a tree or wall so i walk away so i am out of LOS and just tele on them. Wonder if I have ever jump scared someone with that.

And if the killer is good he can find you, not every killer is a retard like in Kaz's webms

Aw that hurts my feelings man.

i honestly think kaz only plays in kyf lobbies and has the killer ignore him on purpose

Why are crying about one of the least used killer perks? God damn you surivior mains are such whiny faggots.

No he doesn't.
I've played against him as killer a few times now.

Yeah I just get my friends to change their names constantly as not to immediately sell me out. And when I do play the real game I just pallet loop meta perk for days.

But seriously, c'mon

no that's foxy

>claude teabags me every time i crash my chainsaw on autohaven for three minutes
>finally down her
>mori

oh boy 2 groups of 2
i wonder how this will end
from one billy to another
learn to control your C H A I N S A W

I thought for sure he was going to turn around.

The chainsaw controls me. I'm just its vehicle.

>hiding in the glitched corner
fag

I hope you were just being there to hide and not intentionally being there to exploit because it glitches the killer if he picks you up there

Hiding there is not the same as refusing to move from there once downed.

What the fuck did they do to this game?

I've been disconnecting from every second match I've played, it's pretty fucking gay.

no user
you must not let the C H A I N S A W control you
you must control it
lest you become like all the others
those that camp the hooks fully revved
those that cannot flick
those that are shitter

if steam detects you're offline for more than like half a second it just cuts everything and kicks you out.

I was completely unaware of that.

I just wanted to get out of Nea's way.

Also I was kinda hoping he would switch agro onto her.

more art when

Eventually.

Post an idea, maybe if I like it I'll draw it when I get up.

Doctor anti stealth shenanigans would be topical. Maybe killing Kaz. That'd be fun. :^)

Hey even if I'm dying, or in the case of art, Nea is dying, I'm always cool with more Nea stuff.

Although I do prefer people be nice to Nea...if at all possible.

holy shit i couldnt see a goddamn thing

it was probably the pallet to suntube combo performed on me a few times which also made me tunnel out the fucker

ive only been against one doctor so far
he tunneled the shit out of me while spamming shock every time i broke los
everyone else fixed 3 gens while he was on me

I spam shock since it goes through walls. No reason not too if you know a survivor is close but don't know exactly. Just flush them out. But once I get them to M3 then i just kill them since they will never escape.

>no hidden super saiyajin mode when you get all 4 survivors into madness 3

Is there a fix for item disappear? Tried to get new item in bloodweb and still won't work

Everyone thinking the doctor is perving on the nurse but he's really perving on hag

>Cannot connect to online services

How do I fix this

Its a fucking epidemic.
>they said in the post chat that "I deserved to be exploited because I "tunneled" " and to learn how to play

>>I spam shock since it goes through walls
It only goes through walls because its bugged and instantly hits any one injured

Hence why I spam it...

How are these bugs not found in testing? I mean thats an easy thing to identify not a little obscure bug. Same thing when Hag released and her stun duration was messed up.

This game is such fucking ass

I was going to get a sick borrowed time unhook on my friend

We were the last two left after some cowardly fag Feng Min bitch player ran out of the gate after we did all the generators ourselves

>Haddonfield
>Killer is a camping shitter Wraith
>He's awful at chasing
>Manages to catch us both anyway because we're shitters and I was being overly altruistic
>Friend is in struggle state
>Go for the unhook
>He smacks me in the back, cancelling the unhook
>I go for it again
>SELF-HEALING PROGRESS:
>I cancel it
>SELF-HEALING PROGRESS:
>I move just an inch forward
>UNHOOK
>Smacked again
>He hooks me
>Struggle state and then dead, friend has already expired since then

>Post-game lobby
>we both call him out for camping
>he has been camping the whole fucking game, not just this one hook after a gate was open
>Whispers 3
>"lol it's not camping im searching"
>"if im so bad then how come i killed u XD"

In fixing the issue with unhooking prioritizing itself over disarming traps, the devs seemed to have fucked up yet again, because now the game seems to think that I want to fucking heal myself in front of the hooked person with the killer literally standing behind me.

FUUUCK

>4th infiniteworks of misery game in a row
>Everyone does well except the poor bill that got sandbagged with pallets 3 times and then insta unhooked twice
>His teammates that sandbagged him get mad because after looping me through every pallet on the map and through the infinite 9 times I let them bleed out.

Terrible.
>We were the last two left after some cowardly fag Feng Min bitch player ran out of the gate after we did all the generators ourselves
This isn't a team game, no survivors hold debts to you.
You're allowed to survive if you can and in my post about you're allowed to sandbag.
Its frustrating sure, but its their right, and its the killer's right to camp/bleed you out.

Report the self-heal priority issue on the bug report section of the steam forums, about all you can do about it. Given its a survivor sided problem it will likely be fixed promptly.

Soooo, the killer's playstyle countered yours, and you're mad about it.

Gotcha.

No, I'm mad because I could have easily countered the killer's awful """playing style"""" by unhooking and making a clutch play with borrowed time, but the fucking frogs cucked me once again with their pasta code.

Have the devs said if Shock Therapy is working properly? Seems useless without addons unless the survivor's literally standing still.

I swear, this general is probably like 80% killercucks

The constant bitching about how weak killers are, the constant whining about how trap hooking shouldn't be removed, and the constant moaning about how killers keep getting nerfed despite pic related

Whenever someone posts about something unfair towards survivors, it's always
>haha, get a load of this salty little survivorfag
>git gud
Whenever someone posts about something unfair towards killers, it's always
>yea totally, killers need more buffs, survivors too op, blah blah blah

Just finished watching friday the 13th and part 2.

when do they start getting good?

Then remove self care, or do the REAL counter to camping which is to repair gens while they sit with their thumb up their ass for a measly 1250 points.

store.steampowered.com/app/438740/Friday_the_13th_The_Game/

$40

LMAO

They don't. They were always schlock even by slasher standards. I suppose part 6 is decent for what it is.

fuck it. onto texas chainsaw massacre

>The constant bitching about how weak killers are
Only about wraith and doctor because they ARE weak?
> the constant whining about how trap hooking shouldn't be removed
Literally no one has said this
> and the constant moaning about how killers keep getting nerfed despite pic related
I've seen posts about how they don't want nerfs because they're in a good state but no.

Pretty tasty b8.
If you're serious, you're a big dummy

>Kindred, Leader, Up the Ante, Streetwise
Who else /auramacer/ here?

>Literally no one has said this
yea right

Lol holy shit who let the steam forums in here? Crying about "camping" now when you could have walked out like a smart person?