/dlg/ Duel Links General

Been farming for hours? The one you want least is inside edition

Last Thread: nobody cares

Latest News
>Ultimate Rising and Age of Discovery will return soon so Konami can stop getting flooded with complaints from Koreans.
>Special duel quizzes are active now. The rewards are hilariously pitiful and you'd have to be a real retard to even have trouble with these.
>Level 50 Kaiba will appear in Duel World May 15th
>The Paradox Brothers will be unlockable as a playable duelist sometime at the end of May. More details will come later
>New minibox is beast focused. It is a very poor quality pack however, new players should spend their gems elsewhere
>Characters have been data mined from all eras of Yugioh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point.
>A handful of skills will be nerfed/buffed this month, only one of note is Keith's Switcheroo which now requires 1k LP damage to activate.

Useless (Duel) Links:
>sites with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cards
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
New player guides can be found on both sites, and many other places. Use google, newfags.

>A few tips for bad players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for quick play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new. If you are stupid don't even bother.
- Turn your battery usage bar up to max in the settings menu
- Everyone with a prismatic card is a retard, especially enemy controllers
- Until rewards are modified to adjust with the increase in difficulty, it is worth considering to not to level past stage 35. This keeps piss easy SDs spawning that auto duel shouldn't fuck up on if you give it a generic beatdown deck
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

Other urls found in this thread:

yugidecks.com/decks/gemini-balance-balance-n-a
duellinks.gamea.co/c/ec9irv0i
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Why do you never link the last thread? It takes two seconds.

Okay everyone, post deck archetypes you want to try out as soon as they become viable

For me it's a rock and warrior deck. Needs a lot more support

I'd like to see more Gemini support. You could make a good deck right now, but it just feels incomplete somehow.

Why people ragequit in casual duels?

I know what you mean. I started a Yami Yugi Gemini deck and honestly it is quite fun, but there are just not enough decent gemini monsters to make the bulk of it. I'm using skelesaurus, the rock google golem, their fusion and that's the show. Luckly for me I have plenty of gemini support spells, but I still need to jam in some Dai warriors and Meteor B Dragon to finish it off

When were Gemini introduced originaly, anyway? I don't remember them from back in the day but I really like their card design, it's interesting

There are some cool things you can do, like:
>Fusion summon Superalloy using Gearfried and something else
>Summon Blazewing Butterfly, use effect to revive Gearfried

That'll get you two high attack monsters in one turn, plus Gearfried's monster summoning effect will be active since Superalloy is there.

Beyond that, yeah it's pretty limited.

I have neither Blazewing Butterfly nor Phoenix Gearfried, but I've been on the lookout for those for a while. Thanks for the tips user

Is Ishizu ok with taking it in the ass?

when

LAST THREAD:

Okay, I'll play devil's advocate. I don't think this would be too OP to add. (Only 1 though). Metamorphosis was the reason it was crazy OP back in the day, and we probably won't ever get that card.

That said, it would absolutely redefine the meta either way. EVERYONE would run more OtC, Wild Tornado, Soul Exchange, etc.

Which is two seconds too long

>Mfw I statted the "nobody cares" meme

I also created the "gift controller retard" meme

Let me ask you something, dlg. Will you ever create art so fine that it will out live you? I have.

Damn, sorry about the cancer bro. You said you'd be dead by the end of the year, but exactly how long should we expect you to live? I'll mark it down in my calendar to honor your memory.

>Duling Mako as Kaiba
>Win
>"You were a worthy opponent and a true champion."
>"THIRD RATE DUELIST"

I don't think you can possibly be more of a dick than Kaiba

And Kaiba has no friends. Go figure.

Are you ready for Labyrinth Wall meta?

Only losers need friends

when

>should be levelling up Keith for metalmorph or Mai
>Bored senseless because can't make a good deck for them
>My autism doesn't let me have as much fun if I just copy my one decent deck

It's gonna be a long grind, but at least I won't be done with the game too soon.

what a trash card

*e-cons behind you*

What's the best LD/Skill to use for a Gemini deck now that Keith's getting nerfed?

You can laugh now, but when I beat you with my Labyrinth+Sword and Shield deck you'll be the one on the floor crying.

balance with 5 fusion spells or 3 fusion spells and 2 draw cards should guarantee you open Raptinus

You can still do keith, just run restart.

Power of the Dark OP

oh look, now that I search it someone had the same idea
yugidecks.com/decks/gemini-balance-balance-n-a

Last gamble

Do you think they'll ever add the Egyptian god cards? Or do you think the game will never get to the point where we have such broken cards in the game.

Yugi and Kaiba have voicelines for their god card. I love the meme of animeonly retards who think god cards are good in any way. They will be added and no one but brainlets will use them

just wanted to post this here since these things are obviously not in the fucking game

>tfw just got my 3rd Chief

Great. Now I only need 1 more recruiter and 3 double summons and my cancer deck will be good to go

Started just a few days ago, saved up close to 4k Gems now. Some user told me to wait until the 17th to start pulling because a lot of good shit is gonna be available then, but I really need something now. Mostly monsters so I can keep beating the duelists without too much trouble.

Which pack do I get and how many? I don't know what I want to go for yet so no theme decks I suppose. Which packs have some good staple cards?

DON'T flip this

You really should wait until Ultimate Rising comes back, even if you have to wait a few days of getting beat on. It's that good of a pack.

Considering the 3 tribute thing, I don't think they'd even be that good. Unless you specifically base your deck around them, I can't see them being OP at all

cant go wrong with valkyrie rage
just avoid the one with BLS as its main picture, its mostly dogshit

But that's where all the Gemini cards are!

But obelisk is pretty decent. Especially since there is no stuff like dark hole, mirror force etc
Its Ra/Slifer who are pretty bad

Yes, it is where alot of trash cards are.

Can someone help me?? I have opened 60-70 Neo impact packs, should I reset the box or keep going? I have all the cards other then Northwemko and Mirror wall, and I feel like going after another box

Because they aren't good, that's just issue number one
>if you have 3 monsters out you are probably dominating anyway
>Slifer attack is based on hand size, which is frequently small in DL
>Obelisk goes down to BEUD which is easier to summon too
>Ra has a bunch of retarded stipulations

And to boot, they are still affected by certain spells and traps

never reset a box until you get what you want. Once you get what you want. Reset it.

They'll be a meme deck at best

Pic related cheats them out so they have that going for them I guess? The only usable one is Obelisk due to him being immune to E-Con and friends

>3 tributes for 4K attack
>meanwhile BEUD can be summoned from stuff in your hand and has 4500 attack

thats some bullshit right there. just cleared out a full lobby of the standard duelists and didn't see a single fucking key. ECON NEVER,

Sorry, I forgot BEUD has special effects. Oh wait...

Shoulda got one from the KC Cup

Does a fusion of a ritual monster mean you don't have to perform the ritual to get it? Isn't that retardedly broken?

hadn't started playing at that time. still i need 3 for
duellinks.gamea.co/c/ec9irv0i

And be a gift controller retard? No way

I have 5 econs and still use my prismatic one for the points. Scale of 1-10, how much does that trigger you?

>tfw I already had 2 controllers when KC Cup came

WHY CAN'T WE GET GEMS FROM SD

JUST TEN GEMS PER WIN WOULD BE FINE

KONAMIIIII

Its quite curious that when you use Polymerization as Pegasus he does indeed say he is activating Polymerization. The only monster Pegasus ever fused was Thousand Eyes Restrict. I feel it wouldn't be too OP though. You can kill it with most of the shit you'll kill Pegasus. Its a Fusion so you can't use it with Kuriboh like you could Relinquish.

Oy vey! Because the $80,000 daily revenue just isn't enough for Konami!

Be a kind soul, user, spare a shekels?

Just become a 1337 hacker and make their server crash to get the free gems they give when there is an unscheduled maintenance.

I live in a third word shithole, I don't have enough money to spend on mobile games

>tfw the max sale is 100 dolaridoos for me

Should I go for another box?? because Ive been going after neo impact for the past week

This back row dependent faggotry needs to fucking die.

Bout to make juice lads

No, mirror wall can work in any deck.

It's not good gravekeepers or blue eyes decks

>harpie hunting ground dropped on the last cerb run i have keys for
sweet. so i should definitely be transitioning to this from dinos, right?

yes.

>double summon gk
Enjoy platinum 1 especially if you don't have 3 soul exchange

I've hit KoG with ds gk lmao

I have 3 soul exchange and 3 enemy controllers. Plus I'm already Plat 3 so this is just to fuck around up here

Pls help

Play an other deck

>an other

I need something to kill time.
Is this game the answer?

Learn a new language, most productive way to kill time.

>Is this game the answer?
Only if the question is "What do the jews at Konami have wet dreams about?"

>most productive way to kill time
>learn to talk to people who aren't important to your life or in general
all least tell him to learn to program

REEEECIST

Programming is a language, Bakayaro.

I have java and dos tutorials on my comp right now.

Needs 1 mog mole and econs instead of that silly spell card for beasts that I can't recall
Some people run 2 wrecker I actually agree with you on the bazoo since it's a great card to ditch some beasts after they've been schooled and they have no purpose after

I've hit KoG with a dark magician deck doesn't make it good
more dead draws with ds just because some stupid youtube faggot thinks they found some new method to make things better doesn't mean it does.

ok so hours later and i've got a grand total of 8 white keys in that time. is there any advice for this motherfucker? All of the kaiba farm decks seem unreliable or use cards not currently available and level 40 kaiba takes forever to get to, not get anything from and repeat.

LETS TALK ABOUT NIMBLE MUSASABI AND HOW HE IS THE BEST CARD IN THE GAME

so what are you supposed to do with Musasabi? Lock down two of your opponent monster zones?

>mfw I tribute the 2 Nimble Musasabi you give me and summon MY FAITHFUL SERVENT, THE DARK MAGICIAN

Im not sure if I like him in my mill deck or not so far. Basically he locks out two monster zones if you go first and have him in your hand. Then it helps stall because he can't get over warm worm or cocoon.

He can't be used for tributes retard

Whoever said casual is farmable is ridiculously right. I took my ghetto harpie deck with no birdfaces/controllers/etc there and people just resign the instant I destroy something with a harpie. This would be as fast as autodueling if people didn't dc.

I mean, on low tiers it's pretty great but get to gold 3 or higher and it's just going to get tributed for Relinquished.

>every deck is relinquished

I see Harpies, Tea Burn and Weevil Burn way more than relinquished nowadays

that's because most of the relinquished players already got to KOG and are fucking around with other decks now. You will face them again tomorrow, no worries.

post good weevil deck

I just realized you can otk with the new box if your opponent starts off with a 1.4k monster

Why the fuck isn't there region based matchmaking so I don't have to play with these shitters in Brazil with a 500 ping

>playing against hue
>I get a connection error and reboot
>I get the loss

I'm mexican but my internet is not this fucking shit. While I like the region locking for the next KC cup I dread all the connection errors and losses I will be getting

>mfw i make an annoying laggy Jap so mad that he tries to run the timer before my last attack

I get an almost sick sexual pleasure from it.

Do they plan on adding in more Dinosaur and Reptile support in the future?

The only "good" reptile support that can be added considering syncho is not existent yet, is the poisonous snakes with venom swamp and the great snake deity herself. But I don't think they'd add that anytime soon. Dino's have always suffered in EVERY format of the TCG only until now I think have dinos gotten good support even back when Evolzar was around nobody played dinos alot.