Name me a better car than the 2nd gen IS350 around 10-12k and 75-90k miles. You can't

Name me a better car than the 2nd gen IS350 around 10-12k and 75-90k miles. You can't.

Leather heated and cooling seats
Backing camera and GPS display
Reliable
Comfy ride
0-60 in 4.8
Good looks
RWD

The only other alternative I can think of in that price range is a BMW 335. I'd wager on the IS being more reliable though.

I'm also eyeing the 335i, but I think the IS350 might be a better DD.

I think I'd pick the NA V8 over the turbo i6 desu.

I have a TT i6 and my daily is a E46 330i and I have just as much fun in each desu purely cause of how responsive it feels

It's na V6 though not v8

Oh my bad, I was thinking of the V8 Lexus for some reason.

IS350 will probably have half the maintenance costs of a 335.

MARAUDER
A
R
A
U
D
E
R

e90 325i

No heated leather or cooling seats
No backup camera or GPS(the gps option is garbage)
Reliable
Comfy
0-60 in 6.5
Meh looks
RWD

Drives better in every way

it's an amazing car but it's so small. I can't put anything or anyone in the back seats if I'm sitting in the front.

I'm 5'9 and weigh 140 lb. btw so I'm smaller than the average american male.

They have a V8 IS, the IS-F, but it's considerably more than the IS350

OP here, I'm in the military and travel often, how tall/large are you? I need it to have a bit of room because I always move my barrack boxes and desktop PC for months on end.

>e90 325i
Sounds worse in every way nigga

This Those BMW engines actually seem to hold up pretty well, but if I'm buying a 10 year old luxury sports car, I would rather take the N/A one if I'm not trying to dig into my savings account to get shit fixed a few times a year.

Plus...
>driving a BMW
I couldn't do it. I'm not trying to look like all those other fuccbois in their used 335i's. And it's only going to get way worse over the next 5 years as those cars get on to their 3rd and 4th owners and you know the thing hasn't had proper scheduled maintenance fone on it since the original guy who leased it.

If you're looking for performance, that car will always leave you wanting more. 6.5s isn't shit in 2017.

If you got barrack boxes to move, why not get a truck?

Hate trucks, to me they are obnoxiously big, no appeal as far as technology/goodies for the price go, expensive to get a reasonably sized interior such as crew cab, even worse if you want a box that's longer than 5 foot. Add the fact that they're gas guzzlers that can't corner or pull for shit. It takes the pleasure right out of driving, in my experience (having driven Ram 1500s, 2500s, Silverados and F150 and F250s at work and across Canada for days on end.)

What are the dimensions of these barrack boxes anyways?

31.28" x 24.21" x 17.48 for the big one
31.04" x 19.39" x 11.17" for the smaller one

Have you considered a wagon? A Magnum, Stagea(since your a fucking leaf), Volvo, or euro? Also since your Canadian, can't you get a Legnum VR-4? I would kill for one of those

Not my style

Legacy GT

SPEC B
P
E
C

B

At first, I was really into the blob eye STI but heard so many bad things about reliability. How does the Legacy GT compare?

no no no I don't want a red day no!!!!!!!

335i with $1500 in mods, ~500bhp
I6 > V6
Or just fall for the BMW is difficult meme

And what would those mods be, without upping the PSI on the already taxed turbos?

Those were great looking cars.

Ayyy Danny!

The reason I got confused is because I can pick up an ISF over here in that price range with about 90k on it, so I just thought of that as soon as I saw the Lexus

The IS300

You sure that 4.8 number is real? i dont think they were that fast. id go for an older is300 for the stick and better personality

More like 5.5

Obviously psi will increase, downpipes, jb4, intake, fmic etc

Nah, even early models with 90k on them go for mid 20s.
What you're seeing for that price are just F-Sports

A first gen IS300 with a 5-speed manual.