Cool cars you've spotted

post interesting cars you've seen

bonus points for photos taken outside of your country or abroad
I'm in Spain right now and I keep seeing nivas

>vacationing in Spain
>wasting your time there on Veeky Forums

Get the fuck off this shitty basketweaving forum and go find some drunk university sluts, Spain is FULL of them in the summer.

I'm in a mountain village with my family and I've just been out so I'm posting on my favourite albanian sheep herding site before going out to take more pictures

I saw a BMW Isetta the other day but my faggot phone corrupted the photos. Also saw a pristine Citroen DS but couldn't take one.

>family vacations
>2017

not OP but, its a choice either spend the summer in the seaside mansion or stay in the city where I spend my entire year

if he has a hot sister I guess it's OK

I'm 18 and my mum has been needing a holiday for ages so I'm going along with it, as soon as I quit my job I'm going on a tour of Europe in my Volvo

FLIPPIN HECK!

I have had both these cars...
a 1995 lada niva and a 1986 Renault 5 GT turbo.

Good stuff

really nice man

can't wait to buy a niva
there's a 5 near me that needs restoring but I'm not sure about it

post pics bls

hang on...

here

I like them so much I've just brought my 2nd both 1996 models and commute in them every day.
Go for it
Looks very tidy, I remember the trend of painting a big red star on the side of the Niva. No rust in the usual places on the body judging from that picture, chrome looks nice as well. First thing you do after buying that one is stick the factory tires on to reduce wear to the steering box and fit some plastic arch liners so rust isn't an issue in 10 years time. If I am not mistaken and this one in the picture is for sale - buy it.

pics of ur mum in a bathing suit

pls

I'm really excited to get a niva, something about ladas really gets me going
I'm from the lake district so I've got stacks of places to take it offroading

no can do mate, sorry

Best of luck finding one in the UK. Patience is key, trust me. They are crazy capable off road but like me, you may become so attached to yours you feel bad for it and keep it on the road, plus if you like using spanners and wrenching you will be in your element. Parts wise, you'll be fine, anything can be obtained online aside from the RHD steering box so make sure to treat it nice and if you see a Niva rotting in a field (getting rarer and rarer now) wait until night and take the steering box!. If you aren't inclined to wrench, you want a plentiful supply of steering boxes and no rust then you might want to drive over a later LHD example. They fluctuate in value so I can't exactly say where and when to buy one but there is a £200 one on Gumtree that could do with some tlc.

kek

that picture is 10 years old..
the car is wrecked.
rust in the suspension.

Ah
rip in peas little niva.

dead thread but here goes.

R33 Skyline spotted while at work in Paris' suburbs. A friend is 100% sure it's a GTR, despite the trunk saying GTS25T.

Was probably sitting there for some time, front right tire was flat and it had lots of bird poop on the roof. Also some spider webs.

My first ever Skyline. They're rare as fuck here if you don't actively look for JDM meets.

I own a sedan Lada but always wanted a Niva, too. Maybe one day I'll get a modern injected one for cheap, they started importing them here again.

I wish they where back in the UK but our cunt Government and the EU will probably find a way to scupper the deal.

i saw a crx in the freeway fast lane a month ago

why are always the coolest cars abandoned ? On my route to university i see 2 (TWO) fiat x 1/9 rusting out in the field, a old ass coupe mercedes,a e34 bimmer,a fiat polski, and a twingo. All of em on a 30 km route. Kinda sad

God awful pic, but it's an older bently parked outside in an apartment complex along with an amg, g class, c7, and other cars normal people wouldn't leave outside a public parking lot

Just a word of caution.

Niva has horrible drivetrain issues as in horrible unsolvable vibrations at both low and high speeds. Kinda made me sad since rest of the car is not that bad.

They're way smaller in real life than they seem.

>Farty hands

Triple cab I saw driving around - shit photo tho.

not sure if any of you like Lambos
just that I saw a fucking Huracan in the Philippines of all places

some middle-aged Italian lady was driving it

Those are ladas m8. They look almost identical from production in early 80s to present day. Look up lada 4x4 old vs new itll blow your mind. Fun fact first car to make it to the north pole. It has locking differential and 4x4 out of the box. Fucking russians. Oh yeah and it comes with a pocket instead of a radio. And if u can find one in north america theyre like 2000 bucks.

I posted it before but I still think it's admirable as the last 2cv I saw was at the auto show in Toronto

Saw this parked outside my 23/7 tanning salonne.
The owner even bothered to put a perimiter around it so normies don't touch it.

the car also had narrow tires to reduce weight.
Brilliant.