Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1059

Go shopping, Got-Ham! Happy Belated Birthday Hisui! Hero Edition
Old thread NEWS
>marvelousgames.com/blogs/news/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-european-release-confirmed
SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash European Release Confirmed!
>gematsu.com/2017/03/seventh-senran-kagura-game-teased-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash
New SK game Teaser
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-dlc-round-one-trailer-dead-alive-xtreme-3-character-dlc-detailed
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3’s Marie Rose, Honoka and Ayane as DLC.
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-add-super-sonico-dlc
Super Sonico as DLC
>senrankagura.marv.jp/series/switch/
SK on Switch
>gematsu.com/2017/04/shinobi-refle-senran-kagura-pure-wholesome-title-featuring-asuka
Switch Project Focusing on Asuka Revealed: Shinobi Refle

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
#

SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 4/3/17)
mega.nz/#!L8dBTSrQ!u5ATAkZitMvJd9ao1y69Sno5hj2daKt6D1ZC6qvWE_Q
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/kRwkTRnj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Luvin' Hikage!

Help, I'm stuck in yomis softness. I'll never be able to escape at this rate

I want to grope the dom out of Haruka!

i claim this thread in the name of Katsuragi

You guys weren't kidding when you said this game is great. I was previousely Sony-titles only but hacking 3DS has finally allowed me to access the other part of Senran games.

I'm just SK2 playing it and it is fucking fantastic. Why can't Versus games be like that? It feels like Marvelous took 3 steps forward with this one and then 2 steps back with Estival.

That customization, that story, those fights with yoma, those double attacks, those models, those special missions... Why couldn't Estival replicate any of those?

Yumi

>Why couldn't Estival replicate any of those?

Because SK2 was received very poorly in japan for a multitude of reasons so they'll never try to make a good game again.

Don't worry! Not only is she softest but she is most absorbent as well!

You will be absorbed into her softness and added to it!

Reminder that to love one is to love the other as well.

That's it!
I'm going to try to make the next OP with memequotes!

I can't seem to find the most recent OP logo

Have a skeeg from mom days past

>Because SK2 was received very poorly in japan for a multitude of reasons

This breaks my heart so much. If I could only have a game that mixes best elements of SK2 (so basically what I listed) with best elements of SV (double the characters, more 3d environments, heart stories and better graphics), I would die a happy man.

Good luck user, I know you'll make a good one!

It's this thing

This is Miyabi, a third-year student at Hebijo Clandestine Girls' Academy and the leader of the Hebijo elite shinobi squad. Say something nice about her!

Damn, sorry for making the thread. You should have told us.

When will you finally post Miyabi?

Would you still love your senran even if she's not gonna be able to use her slow-ass computer all day because she's trying to back everything up due to the ransomware scare going on?

I guess I should go do things with my mom then.

Nevermind, I'm dumb. I should read before posting.

This was my first Senran game and when I tried out the other ones I was amazed how weird the other games played and who were the other characters. I still consider this one to be the best one of the series. Not out of bias but how much effort this one got put into.

>implying I don't have a cronjob of a daily tarball update for the sensitive data
I am a sysadmin. I've gotta do it.

They learned the audience didn't care about the gameplay or story in the first place and considered the dressing room the most important aspect of the game

Which is why the next two games were glorified beach episodes of little consequence with lots of recycled assets and a truckload of cosmetic dlc

Okay but can they at least go back to using the SK2 engine for the dressing room because the SV/EV/PBS models look like ass.

It may be that I'm just too much used to /vr/, but I don't find the models to be bad.
It's not that shit like everyone makes them out to be.

I'm not entirely sure how to define it, but SK2's boobs looked nicer to me. Maybe it's the squish?

She's a lovely girl deserving of some tender loving.

I've heard it explained that the breasts in SK2 are 2D rendered to look as 3D, and that allowed to to look animate them in ways that look much fuller and more jiggly.

Unlike the versus games where they're just 3D orbs that squash and stretch and look fucking terrible.

For comparison

allowed them to animate*

oh no I'm tiredposting again

I would want to try SK2, but most of my favorite Senrans were introduced in SV, and 2 of my favorites were introduced in EV, it'd be weird stuck with just Hanzo and Crimson Squad (as Hebijo)

Plus I can't do 3.5 inch screens anymore.

Friendly reminder to pity all gessenfags, newhebifags and festivalfags, as they will never get to experience their senrans in SK2.

Kagura is a good girl!

Wait for the SK2 redo.
It will introduce Yumi from the Yumi Kagura series! And retcon everything that happened in SK2!

Good night /skg/
Sleep well and sweet dreams to you all.
I've felt like shit all day today, but posting about Haruka cheered me up a bit.

>Plus I can't do 3.5 inch screens anymore.
But user...
...IT'S 3D!!!!!!

I don't really agree. I love Murakumo but I just like Shiki.

What are dykes made for?

I usually don't give a shit about 3D on the 3DS since most of the time it's just shoehorned in garbage, but SK2 is one of the only games that actually uses the 3D to create depth in scenes rather than just having shit pop out at you. I really liked it.

Unfortunately, SK2 has anti-aliasing if you aren't using 3D so I never used 3D.

>Plus I can't do 3.5 inch screens anymore.
Are your eyes so bad that you can't see what's 20" away from you?

And a good girl like her deserves headpats and handholding.

well, you'd have to spend a lot of time with Shiki,

It'd be like being a Hibarifag who doesn't like Yagyuu or Haruka. You wouldn't be able to get rid of them.

Not that user but I don't mind Shiki walking around the house wearing nothing but a shirt.

Outside of Murasaki and Murakumo, who are the shyest Senrans?

I don't want to have to hold a screen inches away from my face to be able to play it. I have a 30 inch monitor and a 60 inch TV. Little screens are for kids.

Regulation of water in flood plains and areas beneath sea level

Kagura is a good girl that deserves at least 15 virgins per week.

>who doesn't like
I just said I like her, idiot.

Probably Ikaruga

What is Noah Ark?

>when she catches you stealing panties

Which Senrans probably have a bush?

>inB4 THAT ONE user posts THAT ONE screenshot of Yagyuu

Wherever you are user, The Shiki-Kumo body swap part 2 is done!
pastebin.com/kRwkTRnj

Only slutty Senrans shave completely.

>Jasmine
>Shiki
>Ryouna

>When the Mistress steps on you

>Hikage

she wears low riding panties, there's no way she doesn't shave.

>Jasmine/Sayuri
>Older Japanese woman.
>No bush.
Are you stupid user? She has a fucking JUNGLE down there!

Hikage has a bunch of visible stubble with a small little patch of hair.

Ikaruga giving you a nursing handjob while whispering in your ear how much she loves you!

>visible stubble

user stop, Anything that isn't a design is shaved clean

Hikage likes her hair. That's why it's mostly cut down there.

I like hair down there and Hikage is my Senran but even I have to admit there is nothing down there!

Assuming there's nothing is stupid, user!! Hikage doesn't have the fashion sense to use something like Nair!!!!

Mimikaki picks aren't for handjobs, baka!!!!!!!! Also, westerners can't use the mimikaki pick!! It's not safe since Japanese ear wax is so different! Western earwax is wet and move around! Japanese wax is dry enough to be picked away!

It's a good thing I check that New Wave thread, because there are cards that weren't posted here.

I want to cuddle with Leo under the bedsheets until we fall asleep.

What about cotton sticks?

what the fuck is this shit? why was my russian waifu turned into a slut?

I have no clue.

She was always a little slutty, like every girl in New Wave.

There is difference between wearing a whore's outfit (which is fun) and enjoying it.

Just look at her face in the pic I posted. She basically begs for somebody to fuck her.

>every girl in New Wave
Not Minori.

Maybe she was still under the effect of Haruka's potion.

Baseball-kun has come a long way! Are his sperms strong enough to get Asuka pregnant yet?

Minori isn't popular enough for that.

Murakumo is silly but cute

And thank god for that.

Do not under any circumstances let this woman learn what femdom is

There's nothing wrong with being sexy user.

There's a difference between being attractive and sleeping around. Do I really need to explain?

Apparently, you do for some idiots here.

>sexy

There's plenty wrong with the terrible fanservice NW shits out

There's also a difference between having sex appeal and sleeping around. Hell, Minori would be easy as fuck to fuck. Just tell her you have licorice sticks in your pants.

Remove lewd

Replace with cute

How about cute and lewd at the same time?

No 100% cute

Beauty > Sexiness > Cuteness

100% CUTE

Generally, if your normal way of dressing in public is revealing it's because you sleep with strangers regularly. Let's not lie and say anything else is true.

First of all, you can't apply real life logic here since anime operates on a different plain of logic, which is fanservice.

Second, most of those senrans don't normally dress that way in public and it's just there for fanservice cards.

Third, senrans aren't really allowed to sleep with anyone because that would upset the fanbase. The obvious exception being Instructor-kun because he is a self-insert.

>You can't apply real life logic

Anime is, aside from the comedic parts, mostly Japanese real life logic. What happens exactly depends on the source material, but we can always expect characterization to reflect reality or the author's ego.

So yes, if a woman dresses in a revealing way normally then she is probably shameless.

Except that doesn't work because many anime and games either have fantastical elements or are at least exaggerations. And of course that's ignoring that the girls often aren't dressed as such because of some characterization, but rather because the artists know it's appealing to guys.

After a lot of heavy soul searching, I've come to the conclusion that tight midrifts are the most erotic part of the cute woman.

Rin is all 3.

Fantastical things like Henshin would fall under comedy almost always. It's not usually taken seriously these days when someone goes from a normal school outfit to a battle bikini. Fan service like you're talking about is also a shounen trope, so we can call it comedy. It's something that is usually ignored for the character's personality. Girls in a fantasy RPG setting are a good example of this at times. They're bashful despite the revealing outfit.

This card definitely looks more normal pre-transformed or whatever.

supah beautiful
supah sexy
supah cute
and let us not forget supah rabury

>Check SIA for new cards
>Cardanon is dead

Everyone I love dies

After Burst and the formation of Crimson squad, Homura's team mates have casual clothing that serves as their school uniforms.
What casual outfit do you think the girls from the other schools would wear if they could no longer wear a school uniform?