/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Fire Emblem Heroes - New Heroes (Rite of Shadows)
youtube.com/watch?v=yrNhgVVHHAc

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aTHfTTu2TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1mFIbGZpgGE
youtube.com/watch?v=yOR4d1O-d2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja a best and canon

Tharja sucks and isn't canon.

Vote team Julia and report the Tharjaspic

Azura is shit

TharjaAnon, post your lewdest worksafe Tharja image.

Azura a best!

The most popular kid!

do u just copy and paste that every time a new general appears

Mozu when

>Shitzura thread
Gross. These always turn out shit.

YOU ARE MY FRIEND NOW

That's not Mozu

>Not the first post from this IP
(lol

?????????

Frederick is great, why did they make him so bad in heroes

Why do we hate Sophie again?

Tch, I guess that counts.

whoops, I meant Midori

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>So that's it. I lost. It feels so unfair... Are you the enemy's tactician? ...Wait, what?! It can't be... Are you... No, that's impossible... I'm sorry. It's just...you remind me of someone very dear to me. A tactician, like you, who came to my aid time and again. This might seem like a silly question, but... Have you ever awoken in a strange place, uncertain of how you got there?
>I knew it! It happened three times to the man/woman I knew. This can't be pure coincidence. ...Unless, of course, all tacticians are known to collapse by the wayside.
>I am Lyn, of the Lorca tribe. Would you tell me more about yourself? Where were you born? Have you been to my world? ...What? You can't remember? Now I'm even more certain that you're the man I know. Look at me carefully, and really try to think back. We met on the Sacae plains. We fought with Eliwood and the others... Does none of this sound familiar?
>Then you remember! It's really you! Oh...I'm so happy! I thought... I thought we'd never met again. ...I'm sorry. I don't mean to cry. I'm just...overwhelmed. Give me a moment... ...Thank you. I feel better. Listen. Come back to Sacae with me! Can you just picture the others' face's? ...What? Unfinished business? All right. Then please, let me join my strength to yours. I'll cut down any foe who dares stand in your path!

Daily reminder that Lyn truly loved her Tactician, only behind the scenes.

Loose vagina from all the horse dickings.

Selkie is actually.

She's a gag character with a gag /feg/ is too good for.

>DUUUUDE MY HORSE SUCKS LMAO
>DUUUUDE SMELL MY HORSE'S POO LMAO

Nice headcanon

It's been 14 years. Lyn is canon with Hector you cuck.

Sophie is walking cuteness but in english translation, her fixation towards Avel was made awful.

Also, they ruined her S support by making her horse LITTERALY shitting on your marriage.

Besides that, it would be nice to have contortionist girlfriend, dont you think?

Lyn loves Hector, Mark. As soon she meet him she forgot your existence.

Animals don't get human rights

youtube.com/watch?v=9aTHfTTu2TQ

This game has such a good OST.

What to do with her?

In which poll?

Sophie probably likes horse dick more than human dick

>Lyncucks still try to force this meme
(Lol literal Tharjacuck tier delusion.

Its in the Awakening DLC, mate. I didnt make it up.

>Don't forget your vows!

Even Hubba knows Lyn is thirsty for that tactician dick.

Have another

The CyL one

Oh man I loved this track, that dungeon was so cool.

i want her to have a skill to get feathers from defeating enemies

CYL, the most recent one. She's the 9th most popular Fates girl overall.

Looks like according to IS, Hector was just a coverup.

You know what? As far as tripfags go, you're still completely doing everything wrong by tripfagging, but I feel sympathy for you and your QT-pa2T Boyscout Lord. Don't attention whore and you can stay.

Tomboy myrmidons are the best & should be fucked in a threesome with their mothers as often as possible.

>all those tracks with organs
>all those tracks with harpsichord

FE definitely needs more of both.

youtube.com/watch?v=1mFIbGZpgGE

>Mamui that low
For the MC and a self insert at that in Japan that's pathetic

A tripfag on feg that isn't retarded? This is a first.

Based on that alone, she does love the tactician from FE7. But based on FE7, the story pushes her with Hector. So it seems Hector is more canon than outrealms stuff.

Nice. Maybe she gets added with other sub-humans.

I guess the Japs really wanted to be Leo instead

>DLC outrealm shit from Awakening
>canon
(lol

Honeymoon phase poll, this is terribly outdated. Leo isn't anywhere near that high anymore.

FRIENDS

and Takumi

Unless they retconed all those Hector/Lyn moments.

what so robin legitimately remembers it

I still feel like Corrin personaliy and dialogues in game fits female characters more.

And Im going to miss those extremely cute "I believe in youuu~" or "Leo~" or "Big brother..." when playing male for Revelation.

And Femui x Leo option is so cute, almost as cute as Femui x Silas...

Alfonseanon is alright but there's still points off for needing a trip in the first place
w/e though she(?) isn't an insufferable faggot from what I've seen so I don't really care

Which they didn't.

Yes he is? Only Takumi is higher, and it took Leon's degeneracy blowout for it to happen.

Wolfguard in Heroes when?

Lucina Nero when

We would have to wait for a remake to be sure and see if they get rid of it. But as of now, I would think that since Awakening might have been the last FE, they just wanted to put in as much fanservice as possible and Lyn remembering you being one of them.

No, the player remembers it. Its "avatar", remember? Its you. Always been.

Still honeymoon phase sweetie.

I still feel like this reasoning is stupid especially since we are talking about japanese players but whatever.

Mysterious Heroine X when

I don't know. Hector and Lyn only seems to be a thing in the original game. Fastforward to Awakening and the two of them barely even mention one another while Lyn's affection for the tactician is still as strong as ever. Just a thought.

>nowhere near that high
That's not how you describe second.

Is +Atk -Res Nino good?

I hope the 7 remake still keeps all the Hector/Lyn stuff and or pushes it harder so these Lynfags can finally shut up.

Anonymous tripfag is okay

Does anyone have the NSFW version of this image?

>tfw 0 orbs

Everybody know's Hector is canon with Tharja

>Wanting actual incest over "dude it's incest but not really lmao"

Yeah that's Japan alright.

I only mentioned voices based on my own experience, but personality thing still apply to character, no matter the language version.

Unless they actually make Kamui naive and adorable crybaby in translation and in original he/she wa more mature.

Yes, you mean the actual game. DLC outrealm bullshit from Awakening isn't canon.

I have the 3d version.

She'll always love Mark.

>shitmilla
(lol

I lost the chest with a Levin Sword in Chapter 10 of Shadow Dragon, should I just continue on? Kind of annoying desu, but eh.

Can you not?

>tfw 0 orbs because my lack of self control in a vain attempt at rolling julia has placed me in this situation
I deserve everything

You can always buy some.

>piercings

Only in your fanfiction.

Do you have more pics with streatchy Sophie?

So you want to believe, anyway. Non of this matters anyway, so we'll just have to do what says and wait and see.

who is this

I mean the usual men can't be naive or cry and it's more fitting for women to be dumb. Or the fact that japanese mcs and the otaku who play waifufag games are often beta. But it's kind of a can of warms I don't want to open for the 100th time, that's why I said whatever.

Yes.

Cum inside Cumilla!

Me.

>being a literal cuck.

Severa! Cute! Sweet! Amazing! Wife!

youtube.com/watch?v=yOR4d1O-d2w I love this track so much, the dungeon themes are so goddamn good, and this sounds like Duma's original theme if it were classical for obvious reasons.

you don't cum inside crazy