/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12960866
youtube.com/watch?v=pbwljew1UbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HE WAS THE NUMBER ONE!

How would you satisfy both of Mitsuru's vaginas?

I love all of the girls

I love Haru!

Sae did everything right

subaru is from phantom city!

>In Persona 3/FES, buyable weapons that don't have a set effect instead have a randomized one
>In Portable instead if a buyable weapon doesn't have a set effect, it just doesn't have one at all

Literally why did they do this? Portable is full of shit like this where they just removed some minor mechanic for no apparent reason. Was it just space issues because they included pandering femc mode?

Akira Kurusu

Sex with Futaba !

Wake up Harry! You are a wizard!

strawpoll.me/12960866
strawpoll.me/12960866
strawpoll.me/12960866

I can't wait for Persona 5 Goro of the Resurrection!

>there are people on this very thread who use Satanael without a gun spell

Can I transplant one of her vaginas onto Aigis?

Kawakami would make a good mother!

Claiming this thread in the name of Doctor Legs, every other girl is now shit

Sae and Oya were the real MVPs of the game.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

chihiro looks like the kind of girl who would kill people for you

Obligatory Makoto post

Junpei can help.

They weren't nearly this gigantic

Chihiro is cuckquean

>P5 PC port still not announced

Was there an original comic they edited for the second half of the page? It looks like they pasted words in and stuff

I fucking love mai obligatory waifu, Niijima Makoto.

It's based on a comic about The Little Mermaid

Me too.

system limitations, they will be in P3S

Based

both adaptations took some liberties

>mfw i knock down a golden hand and chie gives the other one the boot

Is it me or is Anne some sort of weird amalgamation of the there previous Lovers girls?

If you haven't done a playthrough with both Japtalk and Anglonoises you're a casual.

If Futaba used one phone to put Sae and Goro back into the metaverse for the ruse cruise, and then used a timer for it to reactivate to take them both out at different places, does that mean you don't need to be near the phone to use the metaverse app? Don't people need to be in close proximity to get taken into the metaverse? Didn't Goro have to look right into the phone just to get in?
Are the rules for leaving the metaverse just a lot looser?

she takes all the best traits of several characters to become the best of the best

That was my plan but then I read the phrase 'bonafide monafide' and decided I never wanted to play in english ever again

As annoying as Yukari and as dumb as Risette.
Seems plausible

If Akechi isn't a Phantom Thief then why is he listed in this poll?

Are all the girls actually in love with you and the friend route is you rejecting them?

*monafied

>wHeN wiLL pErSoNa 5 cOmE tO pC

QUUEEEEEEEEN IKE IKE!!!!!

Also holy fuck this is such a jamming dungeon song, why the fuck did we spend most of the dungeon not listening to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=pbwljew1UbE

She shares some traits but most of it is unique. Best lover, best Lovers.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT

Only Haru really and also maybe Futaba

s-stop it guys

Haru and Futaba are, Tae probably was interested.

I don't think Makoto cared

"Don't think too hard about it" -Atlus.

Post Kokoro!

Haru is 100% thirsty for your dick

Haru seems to be the only one with genuine feelings for Joker regardless of what he does. But romances aren't really canon

>bullying Risette
stop

>and then used a timer for it to reactivate to take them both out at different places
no reactivating involved, they just had to walk past the spot in the hallway where they entered again

goro would do that no matter what, sae did it after hearing the prerecorded message from futaba

>Don't people need to be in close proximity to get taken into the metaverse?
yes, that's why sae had to show him the phone

>Didn't Goro have to look right into the phone just to get in?
no, that just let futaba know when to remotely activate the app

wat? Futaba activated the MetaNav app while Sae and Akechi were near it

What's the capsule machine do?

>It's a western drawn picture of a P5 with a wonky face and glossy weird skin.

That's NOT FUNNY

Is Survival Trick even worth a slot?

I never actually saw any shadows use Hama/Mudo the entire game, nor did I ever use them. So no, probably not.

You still have to use the phone to leave don't you? Futaba mentions a timer I believe for activating the app to take them out the metaverse.
Whenever you leave the metaverse Joker always whips out his phone, implying you use the app to leave.

Makoto is for Groo!

How have you not run into Anubis? That's all they start the battle with.

WAIT
Why the hell did she still have a palace when she already has a change of heart and they stole her treasure?

The guy standing next to it gives you items for the things the capsule machine drops.

They didn't steal her treasure.

Adding to what the others said, Chihaya asks if you're into older women so it can be assumed she's probably got the hots for you as well.

I'm talking about getting them to leave the metaverse.

they didn't steal her treasure at all...

>trying to grind shadows so that I don't get raped by Rampage Drive in P3F
>"You must be tired. Let's go back to the dorm."
Where's the fucking remake

Makoto grooling on Groo!

post the page where she kills koromaru

P3P

I hate all of the gorls

The thing they stole was a fake. Sae changed because of influence in the real world, in hearing the full story from Joker and later the team.

nigga pay attention they flat out said they prepared a fake briefcase in advance

>when he says he's not into robot girls

they hate you too

Why do you bully that which must not be bullied you makotofag

One can't go forward if he does not know where he came from.

This Fuuka post is dedicated to remembering your roots!

no you don't, you just have to pass by the point you were at when you entered

otherwise anyone who didn't have the navigator app themselves wouldn't be able to leave again, but that happens multiple times

they didn't take her treasure, they prepared a fake to stage the heist but still leave the palace intact

talk to futaba after the cutscenes next time, she explains this shit in detail

Which game has the worst persona designs and why is it 3

>otherwise anyone who didn't have the navigator app themselves wouldn't be able to leave again, but that happens multiple times
Can you tell me some instances? You need the app to enter, or need to be near the app user. Anyone who has ever come in with an app user has left with them so I don't see how that indicates you don't use the app to leave too.
Again, Joker always takes it out to leave the metaverse in the game. There'd be no reason to animate it unless he was using it.

It's a shame you never go outside so there's no chance of you getting run over by a bus or something.

When will he come back and save the Persona series

edgy

what even is that edit? is he breaking something?

What is Makoto and Akechi's sex like?

dont they just run away when you first go into kamoshida's palace? and iirc they dont know how the app works or that it's even what they used to get there in the first place

mona explains that's how you leave the first time joker and ryuji end up in a palace

>defending fuukafag

Hi fuukafag

Non existent.