Bro got an automatic hellcat

bro got an automatic hellcat

give me shit to say to sling banter his way

what do you drive?

I ride the bus.

you could call it heavy, but DESU hellcats are pretty badass, you'd have way more bants to sling if he had got a gtr instead.

Commend him for his good taste, then kill yourself you fucking fag

M2 breh

Its an AUTOMATIC HELLCAT

Does the Hellcat have the optional shaker hood or is that just the regular SRT?

kek they dont come with shakers m8

although i suggested it just to be scum

>WHAAAAA HE BOUGHT AN AUTOMATIC WHAAAAA
Kill yourself, poorcuck.

>BMW
yea... he's got you beat

This. Hellcat is a full-on lead sled. The automatic is almost certainly way faster in the quarter mile. Does OP want his bro to drift it or something? Get real.

With that much torque on tap, he can pull in whatever gear his automatic trans serves up.

this is an easy one
>slushbox
>plastic bits ALL over
>muh straight line
>MPG
>American Quality
>Disgusting retro rehash

the list goes on

>buying a shaker intake on a non-carbed engine

the ultimate in retardation

>>the ultimate in retardation
what do you expect from someone who was brainless enough to purchase a modern car that was designed to look like some post-retro shitter?

If I bought a hellcat I'd get it in auto too, it's faster. And this is coming from the owner of a manual scat pack challenger

The Scat Pack has it as an option. I would take that over the Hellcat just because of the shaker hood. Plus the Scat Pack still has more power than you will ever need on the road.

Also I just remembered the Hellcat is supercharged. I guess the shaker hood wouldn't really work.

Even the dogs don't give a shit

not your blog. nobody cares about your pigfat piece of shit

It is kinda retarded how they do it, seems like you could probably engineer it a little better without the typical air box, but it would be one of the ideas that the engineers and designers love and Jews in accounting hate.

everyone here giving op shit about an auto hellcat is a fat fuck (srs)

you fucks need that extra free hand when driving to eat donuts

The ZF8speed in that car is actually really fucking good, he did literally nothing wrong provided he knows how to use it.

Thats not a hellcat. its a 392. hellcats ha e a different hood and front end.