What did they ment by this?

What did they ment by this?

wtf I hate BMW now

BMW drivers are cucks

Ahahaha for CPO? That's perfect. Just add a little something about how it's been inspected and will be clean before you get in it.

BMW drivers have a cuckolding fetish.

Except they'd be the ones cucking whoever previously fucked her.

no that's no how it works
if you're not her first one then you are a cuck
or you need to kill all her previous boyfriends to clean her

Anyone aspiring to own a BMW, regardless if used or new, is a cuck

>I cucked her Bull.
That's not how cucking works.

Cucks get off on the idea that someone else has been inside their things. For a CPO vehicle, the car does not belong to the previous owner, but the current owner.

They meant that their cars are perfectly suited for middle aged office burn outs desperately trying to score with highschool jailbait to prove they are still a man.
You know people with decent finances and poor decision making skills.

Everyone ITT is a fucking moron, these ads are fake. What they were implying is that when you have a girl this hot (car this nice) do you really care if you're not her first (first owner of car)

Yes, we do you cuck

Wasn't this the ad campaign for a used Aston dealership and not beemers?

I'll keep the extra 20 grand in my pocket, you guys keep hurling insults like kindergartners it's all good

Tell that to the people that made these fake ads not me.
They're fake, they made them for a couple luxury car brands, but they're all fake, the companies all confirmed it
No one is telling you to buy anything you mongoloid. You had zero reason to reply to me with that stupid ass response

>No one is telling you to buy anything you mongoloid. You had zero reason to reply to me with that stupid ass response

The OP is implying you're a cuck unless you buy new, is that really hard to understand you fucking retard? It was more of a general statement anyway not directed towards you but going off of your comment.

That is not at all what the OP is implying you insecure beta.
See

What did they mean by this?

Wives fucks gardeners

BMW owners don't care if their car has had 20 dicks rubbed around the interior.

pruis owners are cucks

So if you cuck a guy you're a cuck?
What is this fucking logic

Much like a woman, I would never drive a car unless I was the first driver. No hymen, no ring.

>hymen
what about blowjobs, anal

That's cool. The vagina is the only part of a woman that matters.

>No hymen, no ring.
So you want to propose to every woman you stick your dick in?

What about ovaries etc

Do you know what a hymen is?

They're important for reproduction but they don't matter to my part in it.

She still has to be with him for you to cuck her. If not that user was right. Only blood can appease the cuckgods

you guys sure do know lots about cuckoldery

As any good memer should.
btw the guy saying you cuck your gf's exes and not the other way around is completely wrong·

BMWs are like roasties? Short term relationship and then chuck it?

Unless you replace it's guts with a nipponese model

>objectifying women and being willful cucks

Fucking BMW drivers are contradicting themselves again.

Why not just carry that to its logical conclusion and get a japanese car? Then you can love it for what's outside and inside too.

>What did they mean by this?
Real Bulls own a Prius.

Because nothing beats the agility of a European chassis, with the power and reliability of a Japanese drivetrain
It's a match made in heaven

lol the new supra is using a BMW straight six

i think that's supposed to be his daughter, not his wife

also

i can't tell if you guys are serious about looking for a virgin for sex every single time. you either luck out and get an open minded virgin who is a lot of fun, but is also curious. or you'll get a close minded virgin that needs a lot of time to build trust

i'd rather just find someone who is 23-24, got all curiousity out of their system, and just wants to get fucked hard by a good guy

>I want a girl who's ridden the cock carousel and is now ready to settle down with a beta provider

Itt: CWC is still looking for a boyfriend free girlfriend

>new york plate
>leaves lawnmower outside overnight
>rainbowfag home security
holy shit I could not hate this picture anymore

Chrischan?

>that fuzz on her cheek
makin me a lil hard here desu