Dude lowered trucks lmao

>dude lowered trucks lmao

Why do people do this? Is this the stupidest thing in the Veeky Forums world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gmq-rJkVgok
youtu.be/Ww7IccLNQCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you live somewhere with absolutely no off roading then it's almost okay I guess, As long as it's on bags. At least the truck is somewhat quick unlike a lowered civic.

>lowered truck
>quick

maybe with tons of HP to help move the pigfat

A stock Silverado 6.2 is 420hp and does 0-60 in under 6. With a tune it does it in under 5. Not bad for a big truck.

does a mexican own this truck

>not owning a lowered mini truck

heresy

Lowered minitrucks that are 2WD to begin with are cool. It's not like they were ever capable of offroading to begin with.

dropping a second off your 0-60 time with just a tune on an NA engine? I call BS

does the tune magically give it traction to hit 60 in the 4 second range?

Mexicans

>this

Live close to border and this shit is common as fuck. I see it more on chebbys though. Fords tend to be lifted to the fucking moon

I like street trucks

fite me irl u wont

That's why a "embarrassingly low hp/l" comes in handy. It leaves you lots of room for power potential. That's also an intake and exhaust which most guys do as soon as they leave the lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gmq-rJkVgok

4x4 hi launch brah.

You can't haul shit with them either.

Try to load the bed with gravel or mulch or some shit and it'll squat and scrape your tires all to hell.

I like the idea of a low truck because it would make loading and unloading easier. But where I work a low truck just doesn't cut it in terms of accessibility.

>buy a truck
>lower it
>buy a jdm
>make it higher and add pseudo-rally mods

Purposefully scraping your vehicle
youtu.be/Ww7IccLNQCQ

Only certain types of alpha males do this

>THE LEADER IN FORGED WHEELS

Lowered heavy duty trucks are the stupidest thing in the Veeky Forums world. Half ton or smaller, minitrucks and muscle trucks can be pretty fuckin neato. Hellaflush stance shit is still retarded, but a lowered truck that isnt too low can be lots of fun.

Why not? Not like most people use pick up trucks for actual work.