Why don't you own a depreciated Lincoln?

Why don't you own a depreciated Lincoln?

They dont sell them here in yuorp

Im not gay, yo.

There's a new MKZ? Fug, I actually kind of want it.

>40k miles in less than a year
Wew that was most likely used as a taxi

I'm not in the market for a premium Ford sedan.
Hell, 23k is real nice 987/996 money, which are both much more my style.

What's the catch?

They look terrible

Ferd

In what way? Unreliable?

Probably a limo. That has to make up for 75% of Lincoln's sales. But if anything it was probably cleaned daily and lots of highway miles from the suburbs or downtown to the airport.

Nobody gives a fuck about Lincoln anymore since they just don't try.

Or someone just liked driving their new car.

I put roughly 40k miles on a Mazda 3 in 18 months. Just drove it everywhere I could on the weekends. Was fun as shit.

Lincoln is a great car, I would buy. Not a bad price at all

In what way do they not try? I think it looks pretty nice. 400 hp. And it comes in G R E E N

Because Ford gave me shitty service, their cars are crap. I rather not drive a glorified turd.

They're not bad. But the electronics will probably be the same thing you get in a loaded Taurus or Fusion.

It's mainly that nobody wants Lincolns new because there's nothing special about them compared to other luxury brands. So if nobody wants the car brand new, even fewer will want one used since the badge isn't a status symbol with younger people. The person looking at a used 5-Series or E-Class for $20k isn't going to say "Hey, this Lincoln is 5 years newer for the same price!". That person probably forgot Lincoln still made cars after the Navigator.

Right?
I know it's not very comparable but I bought a Mazda 3 and have gone 5000kms in 5 weeks
Love that car

Looks like a wannabe Jag.

I mean I like Ferd and I don't have anything against Lincoln. I knew a few people with Navigators when they were popular, and they were nice. But look how hard Cadillac had to try just to stay somewhat relevant with the German cars offering the brand everybody wants and the Japanese cars offering the luxury for value. Ford didn't do that at all with Lincoln and they just kinda fell by the wayside except for the airport limo companies and a few old people who still want to believe it's the same Lincoln as the 50s and 60s.

I see your point, but personally I find Japanese luxury tacky and German luxury overpriced. The MKZ seems like it could fit a niche for someone who isn't a badge whore and just wants a nifty car for a decent price.

Then why sell it the next year?

Time for something new.

Veeky Forums likes to make fun of audis but they never really realise just how much of an insult to luxury lincoln is,with the mkz being the most offensive one
with audi anything more expensive than a base model a4 is a totally different car on the inside
the same can't be said about lincoln
they might have changed that with their 2 new cars but i'll be the judge of that when i get in one
t. vag fanboy

Then you should rather get a cadillac

>when you living in the age of cheap big bodies, easy finance and your welfare check just came through

Contis have already taken a big hit
The select trim one is down 15k from it's brand new price

They will be in the 20s when they become a year old in October