wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.sina.com.cn/yaorenwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B E S T Shemale!

>Kara m+ book exploit still works
Top jej

delete this you goon or they'll fix it just like they did with that challenge mode potion

Someone finally made one? Neat.

xth for MOUNTAINS OF SCOOPS

Cute!
Still a "no", unless i can tie you up first!

>Targeting:

Why are copy pastas allowed?

Hey /wowg/ whats the comfiest race and class combo to spend some quality time fishing?

>Its a tank gets upset you're not her pocket bitch and healing other runs

Monk

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>her

>use addon to filter groups that have cleared exactly 8 bosses of NH
>2 results
>first group is on Gul'Dan
>they skipped botanist
well okay, i'll try the other group
>also up to gul'dan
>They skipped Krosus

i REALLY wanted to commission a pic from that artist. But all i could find were sites in moonrunes

i see we're off to a great start in this new thread

trannies ARE women

What have you done Krom'gar...

My command?! Was my command to murder innocents, Krom'gar? am I a murderer Krom'gar? Then I ask you again: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

I sent you into Stoneatlon Mountains with an army. Your orders were to secure this land for the Horde. Instead, you laid waste to the land. Murdered innocents. Children even...

I spent a very long time in Northrend, Krom'gar. I learned much about the Horde in that time. While there a wise old war hero told my something that I would carry with me forever. "HONOR" Krom'gar, "no matter how dire the battle... Never forsake it"

OVERLORD KROM'GAR, YOU HAVE DISGRACED THE HORDE... YOU HAVE BROUGHT SHAME TO US AS A PEOPLE!

BY MY RIGHT AS WARCHIEF, I HEREBY RELIEVE YOU OF DUTY. YOU. ARE. DISMISSED!

Mercy? your wife and child were murdered, your kind wiped out... Your home burned to the ground... Mercy... Chieftain, on this day I learn from you.

Krom'gar's army is no more. Your rank no longer has meaning. Let honour guide you. Do not forget, that Hellscream's eyes are always upon you.

>400 million artifact power

is this a new meme? i don't understand this meme

for 1% pet dodge

and then he became a demon and wanted to genocide half the planet

garrosh apologists go home

>be WW monk
>doing world quests in broken shore
>see some fire mage struggling to kill stuff but he's killing the things I need too
>start rounding things up, rolling and kicking and teleporting all over the place
>aoe down everything in sight
>the mage whispers me "you're basically goku"

nice fanfic bro

Get in, nerd. We're gonna go besiege Orgrimmar.

Wowg guild on argent dawn WHEN?!

REMEMBER TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH WOWGEE

Stop being guildless.

Let's start it BROBRO

I can't help it. I'm on a dead realm that I got tricked into transferring to right before my friends quit. I don't really want to drop the money on another transfer now.

suggest me a two handed sword/axe/mace/polearm for my felguard to wield or else thal'kiel gets it

Jesus Christ, /wowg/, how do you deal with the crippling depression and the tragic fact that the only thing that makes you happy in life is using WoW to block out the almost comically bad shitfest that is your life?

i don't deal
that's why i keep playing, to drown it all out

>New invasion
>All the quests reward AP

I play WoW or other games. Feels okay.

I play it to escape world as well. I think WoW has to be most sad online community ever because real reason why people play it is depression and suicidal thoughts etc... 90% of the players have mental issues. 10% are trannies or homosexuals.

Pet-battles or dungeons usually.

Sometime RP.

WoD mounts were a mistake

so 100% have mental issues

I would have missed this if you hadn't said anything. Thanks.

This is the case for any mmo community.

get a friend who's willing to give you his blood guard's tooth from the legion invasion

I starting playing again first time since November and hit 904. What do I do to gear up now? Mythic plus or night hold? And what mythic plus should I be doing low level ones for 3 chest or higher one?

I'm so fucking confused

How's hunter looking in 7.2.5? I'm just now coming back from a break, have all three specs to 35 traits. I've always been curious about SV, but I'm afraid I'll get the lol-just-another-melee treatment and have a harder time finding a raid.

You know, if I could actually RP - for me it's a confidence issue - it just seems really embarrassing to me - then I'd probably be okay IRL. I'd just RP as a more desirable person, personality-wise.

>get a friend
woah hold on there buddy i'm no superman

What race do you suggest user?

The art is pretty nice. I did a quick search using some Chinese from the picture and found a couple of sites including what I believe is his blog
blog.sina.com.cn/yaorenwo
The 写留言 a bit under his profile picture stands for "write a comment" so that's probably your best bet. I also got some other sites but I don't know if you can use them to contact him, ill link them if you want them though so just let me know.

Depends on what faction you're gonna play but dwarf, tauren and troll are always comfy.

More flat damage, less utility.

I work from home so I can play wow and get drunk on the daily. It's like putting a bandage on a gunshot wound

>pet battle WQs can reward AP now

PET BATTLERS DON'T DESERVE ACTUAL REWARDS THEY'RE PLAYING A L I T E R A L MINIGAME

REEEEEEEEEE

So, it's like a big comfy nuthouse. You don't have padded cell but the padding is inside the game.

Please be my gf(male) so we can play WoW and I can give you pets and spanks

you tryna to ERP when this squad roll up on you
what the fuck do you do?

Yeah i found that one aswell. Maybe ill ask there sometime in the future, thanks for looking btw!

>Rewards
>blood of sargeras 10

H-Hi

>attempting suicide by jumping off a tall building
>casts Slow Fall
Typical girl.

tell that dipshit up front that if he's going to go for full racial mog then the weapon needs to match

fucking hideous

remember when they put the wod rep mounts in the store and replaced them with boars and goats
how did they get away with that

>now

been that way for a while m8

ever since broken shore I've been pet battling just for the extra rep it gave

now I have a huge arsenal of pokemon to use and I do every pet battle WQ that awards pet charms and I even use the shoulder enchant for pet charms

YOU SEEK THE DREAM? IT SEEKS (You) TOO!

Makes sense, the only people who still play this dead souless game are dead souless people and trannies

>armor from 2006 with a 2016 weapon
typical blood elf

this is the face of a player who complains the game has no content

>almost 4 million hp unbuffed as a dps

>4.7m hp unbuffed as a holy paladin

>unbuffed
as opposed to???

>tfw no cute boy race
>tfw have to play ugly boys on my healers
Its not fair ;_;

Hi friends. I am thinking of making a terrible mistake and playing again for the next month. I would like to finish leveling my Warrior alt. I saw on warcraftlogs that Arms is relatively high dps, and definitely beats out Fury. Is this the case? Fury looks like far more fun with the smooth combat animations but oh well, fulfill my curiosity.

feel free to fuck off to ffxvi

Anyone?

fugggggggggg
wanna be my healslut?

>want to get family familiar done
>last few days its constantly just giving a single tamer quest
and they say this expansion isn't alt friendly

other way around

Arms is retarded, play Fury please. Also, you are wasting your time and money. I did the same mistake after stopping subscription and here I am.

>unbuffed

You now realize there are no fucking buffs anymore. Your HP would not change in raid.

That game is so slow and boring though, I just wish WoW had more options for male characters.
Already pockethealing someone, sorry!

>tfw making 1000g an hour farming cloth in my secret spot
Working on my second token this month bois

>what is ancestral vigor
>what is gift of the queen

Really? That's interesting then.

I know. Something to do, to fill the time, is all.

>shamans

>tfw just want to play a broken draenei like Akama

>tfw just want to play a cute human boy like Anduin

>tfw I just want to play a draenei warlock
blizzard pls

What the hell, boy did they really fuck up this game or what.

ESO is getting more and more appealling the more of Blizzards incompetence i see

>AK 30 book does NOTHING for my AK26 alts
what

the

FUUUUUUUUUUCK?

i want to play a fucking dark iron dwarf mage

After Legion the remaining Eredar warlocks will surrender and use their fel powers to help you fight the void lord

blizzard btfo by ourguy yet again

i can see this happening just to give draenei a subrace

Hello again. RP fag here, I have some ideas for characters, mind giving me critique for them?

>Dark Iron Shaman who wants to make amends after worshiping Ragnaros
>Draenei Shaman who still believes in the Light, but believes that the world itself should fight back against the Legion
>Worgen mercenary (sniper) who acts smug and assholish, but in reality is just trying to take care of his family
>Death Knight who is an ex-scarlet crusade member, and is trying to find a reason to care about life while dealing with the Legion
>Forsaken Priest who was killed in Gilneas, and now wants to find his son
>Orc Warlock who just wants to study fel magic in peace, he lives on the fringes of society and is malnourished and such
>Blood Elf Monk who believes that finding balance in himself will help with his mana addiction
>Draenei Death Knight who wants to find his sister, whom he has had no contact in years

what thread?

stop posting this retard

>>Dark Iron Shaman who wants to make amends after worshiping Ragnaros
those were mages
>>Blood Elf Monk who believes that finding balance in himself will help with his mana addiction
that's retarded, the sunwell has been fixed for years faggot, and elves' mana addiction isn't an addiction per se, it's an actual need
you're saying a monk believe finding balance in himself will cure him of needing to eat to live

>ESO is getting more and more appealling the more of Blizzards incompetence i see
The issue with ESO is that like nobody actually speaks in the game, the game chats are all empty and nobody bothers to say even 'hi' when you meet people in the world. Second thing is that while ESO looks pretty fine in places it's production quality doesn't match AAA RPG games as such and when I play it I get this idea why don't I just play Witcher 3 for example which looks way more great and is more immersive because both are essentially single player games and not that different at all (i.e. go there, kill X, get this, bring back - type of missions). But this is just me, I'm overly cynical and overweight.