/vn/ - Oppai Edition

Visual Novel General #1459

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/65dqMKkh
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/143661
vndb.org/g156?fil=lang-en.olang-ja
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

^_^

All lolis belong to me!

^_^

That is a lewd OP

>No After story

For what purpose?

I like Midori

Because nobody liked her as much, that's why.

Because you wouldn't want to know that you heroine dies after the roll credits.

>no fandisc for Runa

I hate Green

Why doesn't Airi have a route? What does Japan have a against cake teachers anyway?

>you will never drink the milkies from Midori's breasts when she's pregnant

>Have to resort to using JDownloader since Nyaa is fucking dead
I just want to play Hatsukoi

I only read moege

Fuck off, manchild.

The magnet link, as well as an alternative for nyaa, have been posted in the past three threads.

As he said , try to search in the old threads.
pastebin.com/65dqMKkh

MC felt true love for his waifu.

>Oppai Edition
I approve

My loli

Umi

magnet link is for boku no pico

My loli

is

sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/143661

Really? You might as well just enjoy that then anyway.

I am a lolicon!

And that's mine.

is not loli, is police officer

My loli

guess it's round two for coco

Just started playing Kara no Shojou
What am I in for?

You ARE going to support the first R18 english lolige we've gotten in ages, right?

my olli

So /vn/ likes large breasts now?

I know there's not a lot of us looking forward to Libra, but I'll be sinking my teeth into it all the same

No, isn't the first one. We have a few of them.

Hell no, even the Japanese didn't like that game, and they're the ones it came from.

so 999 is the ben10 of VNs?

Make sure to play without a guide until you get at least 1 normal end

Where do i acquire the leaked patch for dracu riot?

im too retarded to find it

Why is that under "Loseless Audio"?

Most shiteating pic I ever see.

what the fuck kind of list is this

Complete it without the walkthrough.

>supporting ammolite
No thanks.

Yukino and Runa's routes are full of love triangle garbage right? I'm debating whether I want to bother with them or not. Runa seems cute enough but Yukino doesn't seem worth the effort.

>a few of them.
Last I checked there's only been that one

It's on Eroge Download. Just DL the game from somewhere else and patch it in

I'm looking forward to it, but its going to be after nekopara vol3 and dies irae.

The order is so wrong that I don't know what's wrong with you.

I've always loved big tits. Its in my blood

>999
Its fucking shit. Even monkey can predict final twist.

MC is actually the devil?

I predicted the twist by looking at the cover

>in ages

fuck off already esl-kun

They both have fake dating, though Runa's route definitely suffers a lot from love triangle garbage. Runa is actually completely supportive of Yukino and the MC's relationship in Yukino's route. Runa is actually really cute and a sweetheart in Yukino's route.

fuck off already retard-kun

thanks

>Last I checked there's only been that one
Imoparadise (2 of them are lolis)
Semen Inferno (loli ntr'ing his boyfriend with his father)
Yandere
Teaching Feelings
vndb.org/g156?fil=lang-en.olang-ja
Boob Wars/Ultimate

Midori is the main heroine and the true route

First time seeing a meme?

no it's not that, it's okay if he does it in reverse order or actually serious order, I get that

his list is just a random selection of things that have nothing to do with each other all scattered around though

>main heroine
>doesn't even get an after story
What do midorifags mean by this?

Canadian here:

Can I buy this without being arrested?

So who the fuck was Sayaka in R11?

Was she dead metaphorically and became part of Self and her actual body is Kokoro? Or she died literally?

use spoiler tags retard

look up the tips and the chronology on TLwiki, she was satoru's twin sister from the prologue who got DID at age 8 and murdered their parents,
had her identity eradicated slowly, and ended up being inubushi keiko

why would you ever think that her actual body was kokoro

Definitely not going to support it, but I will borrow it.

I love lolis!

Midori is the main girl, fag

How do you all expect lolige to be translated if the ones releasing are being bought by nobody?

I don't have a childhood friend

but I love Sumika!

Finished Tsubame route in MajiS last night, greatest girl and route I've ever read. The depression is going to hit hard.

So how come she didn't get an after story? Seriously name one other main heroine who didn't get an after story while the others did.

It was fucking great. Afters in the next A, user.

I literally know nothing about this moeshit.

But that poster is giving me too much "common route student club story" vibe. Am I right?

A man of taste

>"common route student club story"
Yep. Spot on.

>I literally know nothing about this moeshit.
Welcome newfriend

I know about her being the sister of Satorou. I read a theory on gamefaqs that Sayaka is Kokoro after her spiritual death. They have the same birthday

Sayaka is not Keiko in body. Sayaka became a killer because in the flashback scene, the "Self", the player, assumed that she was Keiko when she actually was not and that gave birth to the shadow inside of her and hence why Kokoro's mind does not travel in space transfer because every conscious that is polluted by "Self" doesn't travel.

You know lolige means "lolis only" not "some of the heroines are lolis"

What are some good VN's/nukige to play on Mother's Day?

>release date on my birthday
only moege world cares about me
it better be good

>That son of a bitch that changed cover images of the ALL popular VNs in vndb 3 years ago because he "didn't like them"
I am sure this one is another victim of his vandalism.

i asked this in the previous thread but i didn't really get a satisfactory answer. does anybody understand what inganock was all about? is it really just meaningless drivel?

i was going to start on sharnoth next but now i'm not so sure

I literally don't think anyone will ever be able to top her. The route was so fucking good as well. I finished it in 2 days I got so addicted to it, it's like why even continue living?

>it's like why even continue living?
You know if you kill yourself you will finally be united with her, right?

I recommend Maya from Noble Works, user.

>liking a manipulative bitch

You have questionable tastes user.

At least you can have taste.

Tsubame was pretty meh to me

Mon-sama is the true best girl

which one was better, user?
>lolishit

upper option because she was so smug in it

They have the same birthday just because they have the same birthday; you might as well assume Kokoro is related to both Satoru and Sayaka and is a triplet with them at that rate, which is equally ridiculous. Sayaka clearly has black hair and Kokoro is clearly someone who was raised normally and not a loli psychopath.

Sayaka is absolutely Keiko in body. They have the same hair, eyes, and blood type. While their ages do not match, this is easily explained because of the fact that Sayaka became Leiblich Pharmaceuticals' guinea pig once she was moved to their research facility. From there, she escaped and killed people at Awazumi Municipal Hospital, resulting in Leiblich creating a fake identity for her (Inubushi Keiko) with a fake birthday so that it was possible to pass her through the court system without anyone making the connection to her being Yukidoh Sayaka, which would make it much easier to avoid serious punishment and stick her on SPHIA as her fake history would show no prior crimes, and her fake age was 2 years younger. The only person who would really know would be Satoru, and Leiblich ended up scouting him for employment a year and a half later. If he'd told anyone, they'd just have had him killed or silenced before that point.

As for why some consciousnesses stay in place, there's a way better method to explain that: only same-type twins transfer. Specifically, Kokoro could be an older twin transferring with the older twin brother fetus and Self (which stands in as an older twin consciousness), while "Inubushi" takes the place of Sayaka's younger twin slot and transfers with the younger twin sister fetus and Hotori, who could easily be a younger twin.

I know that a lot of theorizing goes on regarding Infinity on GameFAQs, but some of it is a bit too convoluted. This is the simplest way to explain it.

Yamato takes the lead option was only like five minutes long.

Which makes it much better.

I love Midori Makabe (真加辺碧) !

literally exquisite taste