/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bYSt5hzw
pastebin.com/Pz8GZPT6
youtube.com/watch?v=oZTbnoSFgMU
pastebin.com/1MfaY9pt
pastebin.com/CnXjVeXs
pastebin.com/0f2sBXt2
youtube.com/watch?v=luvjKQxzfh0
youtu.be/eN-K8mYJSYI
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30870533
youtube.com/watch?v=tBfE9UPTfg8
youtube.com/watch?v=KEhhbFXsbr0
youtube.com/watch?v=mDYNuD4CwlI
youtube.com/watch?v=E3Ntbttjg2A
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chiaki

Mugi!

Murder!

>new thread saimeno cuteness reminder.

reposting again:

SHOW ME YOUR ANOTHER EPISODE TASTE IN CASE YOU ALREADY HAVEN'T /DRG/

This isn't easy...

Yeah, I... have no idea. I've also seen Ouma using Gonta's VR avatar as a fleshlight.

What is it about him?

For having so few pics, SaiIru at least has good ones.

I just found a lewd image of Alice and Monokuma, but I'll only disclose it if someone can tell me what Alice is and why it started the game

is still too slow!

Same user here. Whoa, this is nice! SaiIru isn't a ship I'd ever really considered before but I think you've convinced me, haha.
I like the flashback segment especially.

...And now I really must go to bed. Night /drg/!

Posting lewd!

It's stil debatable how canon are the love hotel things. Could be just Saihara shoehorning himself into their thoughts. Do the charactrs call him by his name?

Yes, Kirumi even mentions serving the Saihara family.

>i'll never impregnate a short redhead jqt

Why even live

If we're reposting fics, here's Ouma convincing Angie to give him a blowjob using Kami-sama that an user wanted a few threads ago.

pastebin.com/bYSt5hzw

Best mastermind!

Post uncomfy.

Huh. Then it's probably more like bonus content only tangently relevant to the canon. I mean, they've gotta do Tenko's love hotel somehow, and having her say "nah i like pussies" instead of fugging would be weird for japanese audiences.

May Kami-sama bless you.

Yes they do. The reason the Saimeno love hotel scene is so popular is that Himiko's comment on Saihara's character chart seems to be a direct reference to it (I think it's the only comment that does?) so it's fair to say she probably does have this kind of fantasy about him.

Say something nice about my darling husband!

I want to feed her snacks

If we're reposting fics, here's the great Irumatsu fic some kind user wrote last night
pastebin.com/Pz8GZPT6

They really all do kiss his ass a lot in this game. I though it was more of a tumblr lesbians being salty. Also
>I sure want some blood~!

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Post your favorite Dangan video!
youtube.com/watch?v=oZTbnoSFgMU

You must have missed the Kaede chart.

Cucked by Monokuma.

Maybe! Haven't seen all of these translated. Any links to others? I remember seeing the Tenko and Ouma ones.

Everything lewd I've written:
pastebin.com/1MfaY9pt (Miu)
pastebin.com/CnXjVeXs (Himiko part 1)
pastebin.com/0f2sBXt2 (Himiko part 2)

It's been a while since I've written anything, but I might be willing to write something new. The Himikos were requested upon popular demand, and I'm glad people think they've turned out nicely.

I want to cure Shinguji

Saihara is the cutest Dangan!
youtube.com/watch?v=luvjKQxzfh0

youtu.be/eN-K8mYJSYI

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30870533

This worked better with Kaede.

I love how Hoshi's scene is so 3pure5you that it barely features in the video. Honestly it's the best Love Hotel scene.

I WANT OUMA TO FUCK MAHIRU

HOLY KEK
You're right, thanks anyway!

Well! This isn't going to hurt anyone!

Is able to host a HG without messing up!

Delete, Himiko would never use a possessed Saihara to fuck.

fake, she's not wearing massive bloomers

Not again!

Can somebody please spoil EE for me

P U M P K I N P A N T S
U
M
P
K
I
N

P
A
N
T
S

You're right, she likes him unpossessed

I agree and I apologize. I was simply doing a request.

How depressing...

Himiko's magic makes my pumpkin grow.

>tfw poor Tenko can't move on after her death in Obakematsu AU because she's a lesbian

>Grown man
>Never even looked at a loli with impure thoughts before
>v3 comes out
>I want to fuck Himiko until she can't walk the morning after

What went wrong?

Don't be depressed!

>kiss his ass
>repeatedly saves lives by solving 80% of the trials himself

Gee, I wonder why.

M A G I C

I'm in the same boat. My previous favorites in DR were all thicc girls like Nanami and Miu, and yet Angie manages to arouse significantly more than any of them.

>you will never get an enchanted footjob for Himiko
Why even live?

Who's Tenko? By the way Saihara, can you watch the kids for a while?

That sounds like a good lewdfic too...

Is this the police?

O-Of course, Yumeno-san!

Judas, we need to talk.

seeing the transformation fetish stuff in the last thread made me remember this

What's the situation?

Will the little witch Yumeno be able to defeat the succubus Maki and her ghastly familiar Kaede? Or will the poor wolfboy Saihara never be saved from her evil clutches?

Goatee! Collar Pop! ~Style!

Anybody who does not want to touch Iruma Miu-sama is a piece of trash!

Explain the idea of this 'enchanted footjob'.

Lecherous adult males are after my innocent body, please arrest all of them at once.
This one's a prime example.

Himiko gives a really good footjob which she claims is due to her enchanted pantyhose

We really have nothing to talk about huh

Come on, we all know this story has a fluffy ending.

No we don't. *goes to betray*

No I'm not, I'm just a writefag interested in finding something new to write about.

Can they top Angie's? I doubt it!

These are Himikobro hours dude, we're always feeling the magic right about now.

I would put my dick in a box and let Himiko saw it in half

Watching through the Love Hotel events and NISA's upcoming localization is scaring me even more.

They hate surnames so much they never make any of the characters refer to them with them, right? But how are they going to do it in Mugi's Love Hotel event, since she literally goes:
>...Shuuichi-kun? What's with the way you just called me?
>Plus, if you call me by my last name, how would I know who you're referring to, since we have the same name.

Nope. I've been posting very little on here and been to vitagen to get recommendations on games to play.

Angie will need some really soft feet to do better than the enchanted pantyhose

For sure my man. Magic sure is strange, huh?

Enjoy.

Saiharafags are really running unchecked these days. Where did the heroes of the past go? Where are the zeussofags when we need them?

mooood music
youtube.com/watch?v=tBfE9UPTfg8

It's been a while since I've seen so many Himikobros in /drg/.

Believe me. Angie has the softest feet imaginable. Especially since they were created by the great and divine Kami-sama.

Officially entering realhimikohours

Man, I was just listening to this on repeat for the past few hours now. Good to know other people here love this song.

Threadly reminder that Oumeno is equally cute and good as Saimeno! We can live in peace magicbros.

>is totally writing to that tonight

Post Magic music.
youtube.com/watch?v=KEhhbFXsbr0

youtube.com/watch?v=mDYNuD4CwlI

>Mystery Skulls
My nigga

Agreed, they're both quality ships.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3Ntbttjg2A

Don't mind me, just bringing this admirable girl to nee-san

How soft are we talking here?

Of course.