BLACKED

what's the point of having an expensive car+parts when you can't see shit of it?

stfu cracka

Dude that's beautiful.

You haven't unlocked the Mercedes yet, bro

fukn kek

Enjoy your hot coffin during summer days

Are you perhaps a melanin enriched young individual?

No. I'm a brown guy from Toronto.

Blacks are not even black though, they are brown.

t. someone who's never lived in a hot climate.
Those windows keep the inside cooler than the whitest car ever

Same thing

t. brown guy from Brampton

You could have just said, "Yes"

I don't mind murdered cars, but i little bit of colors would be nice, i don't even care if it's chrome.

I love this, I would definitely do this to a Corvette if I didn't use my car to drive clients around.

>>>Not wanting to be a NightKid

I could have but that's no fun
Damn I thought melanin was for white people
>Brampton
>browntown
>city of white flight
Bruh

More like braaapton

Are you Sikh bro? Shit, man. Get well soon

Kek

Its so you can feel unique even if you have no taste.

>I would definitely do this to a Corvette
Are you that embarrassed of it?

Kek. Bramladesh.

We're fucking off to Palgrave, Wynne approved students are turning everything into shit, well worse shit

Never heard that one before, like ever

Actual Pic.

brothers!

t. brown guy from Chicago

Yeah, it's too edgy to drive clients around in. Making my car look that way is more of a thing I would do if I only used my car to secretly drive at night, toogaying and stuff.

The car would literally look the same with cheap steelies on

I think it looks good on American cars

Waiting until I can vanta-black my car. Just waiting.

>too expensive
>safety hazard
>fragile
>heat up the car like a bitch

The "pull me over, officer" special.

yep you never lived in a hot climate lol.
Learn basic physics please- white color reflects the light, black color absorbs all light. Thats why you dont wear fucking black clothes on a hot sunny day- cuz they will discolor and you will be hot af. Regardless those windows wont help shit, i bet that retard also has black leather interior, enjoy having a private sauna.

yep. In movies these type of cars are driven by mafiosos and bad guys, in real life by faggots trying to be that. They will tailgate you and such, as soon as you get outside int he parking lot they seem to forget their balls in the car :D

Theres a huge difference between having an manufacturer-painted, black car and getting your ghetto shitbox sprayed black by a nearby crackhead and getting a cheap black wrap that will melt off for everything else.

I promise it has those cheap 7000k HIDs

In Europe this is the sign of Ottoman heritage.
You and your siblings can afford this car together, so this is why you shouldn't give 2 fux about h8ers.

In America is just means the driver is black and wants to smoke weed while driving.

I don't thing you understand the kind of insulation the S class has

I don't think you understand the physics enough to beat your understanding of market claims.

>market claims
But I drive a W221. The glass straight up reflects infra red

You're trying to apply literal grade school science to flagship cars that companies spend billions developing and sell for more than what most people make in a year

You wuz sayin?

Statements like these make me think you've never been in a car.

Could say the same for you

>Ottoman heritage.Gypsies are close enough
>Gypsies

Ehh, close enough.

That's just really dark brown.

any windows partially reflects infrared, but it doesn't reflect the heat. You are heating up a big black metal box in the sun, with black leather seats inside. If you live in a hot climate or anywhere with hot summers, you would know the pain, and blast your ac fullscale the moment you get into the car.
>or you live in england and think your summer could be considered a hot sunny weather lol.

That's not black, this is black

>It's actually real and not Photoshop

It's incredible.

>doesn't reflect heat
What do you think infra red is?

vantablack or did someone just delete a circle?

>lel, his consumer grade TFT in the back looks just as black

decent kek