/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
>Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Previous:

Gotcha.

>make one class
>...
>make another class that hard counters the previously mentioned one
hmm

WHERES THE FUCKING TWITTER PACKS

Check your crate

FREE PACKS IN 5 HOURS

>Make seven classes
>Make only two them playable
;^)

Dragon is far worse. They're already at 10pp by turn 5, and Lightning Blast, a silver card everyone runs 3x of, also gets rid of any amulets or untargetable cards you have.

How did they think that card was a good idea? 10pp is peanuts to dragon. And it means that literally anything you have setup is gone, regardless of last words, targetability, or amulets.

I feel like it should either not be banish, or only be for followers.

hmm

There are SO many fun meme decks in this expansion, but nothing is fucking playable because of Shadow and Dragon.
The only things I played during post-nerf RoB were meme decks, even in Ranked. I had never had so much fun playing this game.
I fucking hate Cygames.

>There are SO many fun meme decks in this expansion
list em

People said the same thing the last expansion

DON'T TELL THE GAIJINS THAT THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THERE CLIENT SO THEY CAN CLAIM BEFORE THE ENGLISH CLIENT

Can I get a concede??

>eggs
Impressive

Tyty good sir or madam

have some more

Grail
Frog
Commandercraft
Control Forest
Anomaly Wolf
Daria Mammoth
Minthe Tyrant
Kel OTK
Snek
Azael OTK
Burn Dirt
Millions of flavors of Arriet combos
Cannon Sword
Otohime Walfrid
Ginger Rune
Magical Big Guy

Not to mention all of the old meme decks that got updgrades, like JO, Tyrant, Atomy, Neutralcraft, Disco and Megalorca.

They were playable last expansion, since you didn't face tier 1 decks literally over 60% of the time, and the tier 1 decks weren't even close to being as oppressive as they are now. Bringing a meme deck to ladder in this meta is suicide.

List?

why did you kill your urd

Demonlord Eachtar
Fanfare:
Transform all allied followers to Zombies.
Then perform [Necromancy 3 : Summon a Zombie.] Repeat for remaining shadows or until your area is full.
Then give all other allied Zombies +2/+0 and Rush until the end of the turn.

Prince Catacomb - 3pp 1/1 > 3/3
Fanfare : [Necromancy 1 : Give another random allied follower [Last Words: Summon a Skeleton.]]. Repeat for remaining shadows or for all other unaffected allied followers.
Last Words: Summon a Skeleton.

Wind Reader Zell - 2pp 2/2 > 3/3
Evolve : Give an allied Dragoncraft follower Storm if Overflow is active for you.

Dragoon Scyther - 3pp 3/1 > 5/3
Bane
[Enhance 5: Gain Storm.]

Lightning Blast - 6pp
Banish an enemy follower or amulet.
[Enhance 9 : Then destroy all other followers and amulets.]

Hire me Cygames.

>Magical Big Guy
Explain this one.

>queue into ranked
>match with Haven
>go first
>mulligan never comes up
its been five minutes. what do?

He means Hulking Giant. The google translated version of the Japanese name is Magical Big Guy.

>Dragoon scyther
>storm
>5 attack
What are you doing. Implying that's going anywhere but face.

please send help.

>Dragoon Scyther
You just gave Dragon Albert. Thanks a lot, it's enough that this bronze card powercreeps Date Masamune, but now needs to powercreep Albert?

>Bringing a meme deck to ladder in this meta is suicide.

Not really, me fine with Melviecraft

Kripp only likes to play SV because he plays Arena where everything is a shitshow and he's so low rank he doesn't run into shadowniggers and dragoncucks every game.

You can bet your ass he'd hate SV too if he put some serious time into it considering he used to get salty every time he lost to DShit.

>3 alberts
All I want are bahamuts. What do I have to give for a single bahamut. Vials are for losers.

tfw purging shadowniggers on ladder with some janky wallet control nepless shadow deck

I was kind of excited to see Kripp finally play against A0+ opponents that don't play like complete trash.
I know that when I was A0 back at the start of RoB, it was nothing but perfect netdecking Daria players with Levi on turn 4 every single time.

Kill yourself shadowpedo

Yes, the intent is to bring it under date since no one would use that card over this since it cost 7 pp. Change storm to rush then.

Forte was already doing 5 Storm damage a long time ago though

That card was an example of rapid powercreep of cards anyway.

date - 2/2 for 2 that gains stat, bane and rush for 7, kinda expensive for spot removal i guess, shouldve been 6pp and silver rarity tho.

One expansion later...

scyther - 2/2 for 3 with BUILTIN BANE, gains STORM if you have Overflow (7pp!), BRONZE. So long date, we hardly knew ye.

Concede please 95247

Meant for

Forte is 6pp m8

>gains STORM if you have Overflow (7pp!)
It's even worse because it doesn't even cost 7pp. You can play it along with Sahaquiel or whatever. If anything is holding that bullshit card back it's that it's at an awkward PP cost, so you know that shit is broke.

bls concede 49907

>That eachtar buff

That board of 1/1 skeletons she have just become 4/2 zombies, good job. Though they wont hit your face though so that's a nerf too i guess.

Yeah, I threw Masamune out as soon as I got my hands on scyther. She literally has no downsides since they're both used exclusively as removal anyways.

Fucking cygames.

Any idea on this?

CAN I JUST WIN ONE FUCKING RANKED MATCH

>Necromancy (4): Summon a Zombie.
Repeat for remaining shadows or until your area is full. Then give all other allied Zombies +2/+0 and Rush until the end of the turn.
There, fixed.

>want to tech in wrath drake for fucking shadowniggers everywhere
>remember dragonmirrors
REEEEEEEEE

That is one problem of this meta. If you tech for Shadow you lose against Dragon and viceversa.

>open Twitter packs
>Rose Queen and animated Pluto
Are any of these worth jackshit? Especially tempted to dust Pluto for those sweet 2500 vials.

I want to craft control Bloodcraft and till need sneks.

Yeah at least that other 3pp storm bane sword has has the decency to require a commander in play for it storm. and its silver 1/1.

this otoh, once you hit overflow (pretty much trivial to get with all these ramping), its a more reliable removal. and its bronze 2/2.

>Twitter packs
>Rose Queen and animated pluto
those are the chink packs. The twitter packs are the ToG one

Okay, salvaged my account and got it back. Thank god i remembered i had it on Steam.

A2 account getto (just dropped to a1 lel)

If anyone want to add me 883956745

Ah, thought it was just a timezone thing and Chins got them early.

Question remains the same I suppose.

>snake

I'll wait for the nerf. Snake is tier2/3 which automatically makes it bad in this meta

t. crafted 2 snek

anyone have a good elf queen memelist?

Nobody uses Pluto and rose queen is just a meme. and snakes are a meme as well so it's your decision on crafting them.

t. a guy who has 2 animated sneks and 1 non-animated

NERFS WHEN? KYS SHADOWNIGGER

I'm already settled in with full kys Blood so I do have a currently viable deck.

I just need something else to keep things fresh. Blood aggro and Neutralcraft aggro and janky Dark Jeanne Havencraft homebrew crap gets boring quickly and I'm a sucker for control decks.

Gratz user

>win 4 matches as Haven or Forest

>pick storm haven
>go in unranked
>finish quest in 30min
yes, unranked, because ranked sucks

NEW LEADERS WHEN

Until grandmaster and cy's new game comes out my dear user

Please help with private match daily

Thanks!

A concede please

June 17 is this game's anniversary. Do you think we will receive something nice or just more disappointment?

>vs dragon
>vs dragon going first
>vs dragon going first with dragon oracle on t2
KILL ME IT HURTS IT HURTS TO LIVE PLEASE END ME NOW I HATE THIS GAME AND I HATE DRAGON AND I HATE EVERYTHING FUCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEE AND MY SHRIMP DICK DUDE HOLY FUCK

Free ToG packs probably. Maybe they'll do a big preview stream or something for the next expansion too.

T-Thanks

>dragon opponents will ALWAYS have t2 oracle and t3 rahab
I don't know how but I get fucked by that every time

You seem upset

>Haven going 2nd will always have Cudgel.
every single time

Ty

>give out my id
>only one friend request

;_; ty weeb bully

It's because you're a fucking annoying avatarfag.

>he doesn't know how to reply
Holy shit, and you have the audacity to call someone else a newfag? Fuck out of here, you literal moron.

Post deck please, fellow runefriend.

@176820682
So fucking new

put that name back on so you can be filtered, faggot.

FREE PACKS IN 3 HOURS
But I'm going to sleep right now. Good night, anons.

3 MORE FUCKING HOURS UNTIL PACKING I NEED MY ANIMATED OUROBROS
>176820705
it looks like aggro rune? or burn rune? I can't remember the name but im not him though
>@ sign

>hates dragon
>posts dragon as his face when
Kys you hypocritical fuck.

I want to hate fuck Kanna

>/svg/ has gotten so bad that people that legitimately don't know what (You) denial is, are posting.
>also pedos
>also avatarfags
I can finally quit without feeling bad.

>not knowing how to quote
>20 + 17
I'm generous and will tell you what you should do instead. Click the number. Now you're a newfaggot and should lurk and learn to ignore avatarfags and namefags. Names are a thing but aren't for special snowflakes. Ignore them and call them faggots as usual. If you want to learn why names exist then lurk more.

>denying people their (You)'s
You monster

Need a concede

This is some next level retardation. Has /svg/ fallen so far?

see you tomorrow, user.

ty neptits

Nerfs is all I want, but I know KMR thinks the meta is fine because Ginger Rune counters Shadow.

friends list is 100% useless in this game

post (You)r dick.

Im tired user and I messed up on trying to reply on that guy who was asking what kind of rune deck he was using

>(You) denial
>Still dignifying it with a response anyway
Dumbest shit.

good riddance

>actually believes this

(You) wasn't even a thing on this site for years. Not knowing how to quote only ever proved how much of a complete newfag you were.

Just go back to whatever shithole board you came from.