/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Comfy Conton Edition

>DLC 3 included:
– 3 New Playable Characters: Zamasu, Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosè Goku Black), Bojack
– 1 New Master: Bojack
– 3 New Parallel Quests (now with spongy Kids Trunks!)
– 5 New Attacks (4 Bojack mentor skills and Rosè Kamehameha)
– 3 New Costumes (Future Mai's outfit, Black's Gi, Zamasu's outfit)
– 2 New Poses

>The 2nd free update and DLC 2 are both live.
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/261609914185675826

>DLC 2 Updated Skills
dragonball-videogames.com/es/dlc-2-updated-skills-list/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/wtSsdgv

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nIxF4YmB_eY
youtube.com/watch?v=epIT3Jb0bSg
youtu.be/ljSCcKRb2CI
youtube.com/watch?v=DdxVfmzRxSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wasn't conton city meant to have gotten a new area by now

Second for big balls

I fucking wish. New stages too.

we will get a new stage in dlc4

>when moves look cool but are utterly useless in a practical sense

I kinda wish there was a mmo-esque mechanic to pvp in Xenoverse, where you could fight in Conton city, no loading screens or anything. Just start duking it out, or watch others fight

>can't see shit for all the big bang kamehamehas flying everywhere

That would be a clusterfuck
I wouldn't mind a conton city stage

Nth for Super is the worst!

nothing is worse than gt
nothing

the GT movie is

Super is

What do you think it'll be? I'd be down for larger ruined future stage since city stages are fun, and we don't have anything that fills the same niche as the old stages did in BT and RB. The glaciers from Android 13 and World's Strongest are also classics. Another easy choice would be Kame House, but I also wouldn't mind getting access to the asteroid belt we got in RB2.

Who am I kidding? It's going to be the new tournament stage, and it's going to just be an empty circle in the void of space because it's lazy.

go back to /a/ pedro

data mining showed that it will be a destroyed future earth stage
along with mentor zamasu

Why is he so OP?

Oh, that's exciting! Do we havee any pictures?

>destroyed future earth stage
Is it time?
Is it TIME?

AY DIOS MIO I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

He makes the donuts

there are no pictures yet
more info about dlc4 will come out in vjump at the end of the month

super is the best thing that could make it to revive dragonball... get over it

Did you all have a good weekend?

My weekend is starting right now.
3 days of drawing and relaxing for me

did some shrooms, watched some shit, played mario kart

double sunday is a decent move to have right? not too flashy or hard hitting but it comes out HAYAI, isn't dodon beam weak, and has that split beam option

choose

everyone ignoring bait
i-is it finally happening, is dbg becoming a safe place?

Trust nobody, not even yourself

One of my favorite hit players. This is how I learned that hit can side step in
the middle of combos. As far as I know he's the only character that can do that.
youtu.be/nIxF4YmB_eY

COME ON DAMN

hmm?

>leaking someone's nudes

Now would have been a perfect time to post your smugceim picture.

impress me with your best /dbg/ image

Here

Fucking ningen

*rolls eyes*
People will do "anything" for art won't they?
*ba dum tiss*
*laugh track and cheering plays as the HotDigityDemon logo appears*

>try to make a Saiyan
>too much of a faggot who doesn't want to play the mainstream race
>try to make a human or namekian
>they're so fucking boring looking
>don't want to make another Majin or Fridge
Send help or someone to kill me.

[Muffled Bazinga in the distance]

Anyone got new cacs lately? I keep try to make something with races I dont have but just end up failing at the type of character I want to make

screw mainstream, pick something you want to play and stick with it. Might help if you put some creativity into it so the character will really feel like your own rather then just another rare if that's what you're worried about.

Just make whatever, or make a shout out to another game or something.

Stop shitposting

Try and stop me

>New thread
>No one is shit posting about leo
>Leo brings attention that no one is shitposting about him
>makes his post a giant block of black text and posts the same stupid image he always does.
I try to be on your side man, but if you keep on brining it up can you just please go kill yourself so that those of us that play the game can go back to talking about more interesting things.

I wasn't referring to myself I was referring to everyone. You are right, I should probably not have brought attention to it, but I was proud damnit.

I like that pic

>bufuus in the XV1 to XV2 transitionary period mostly hated for trying to be the next big bufuu
>make one anyway because I like bubblegum waifs and strike characters
I lived, just make a monkey dude
failing that make a creative rare (the rare "actually rare" rare)

Proud of fucking what? Jesus Christ, I try to not reply to your posts but you just say the dumbest shit, Leo. Are you proud of that pic of your hideous CaC in a god damn bush? Are you a child?

I was proud that everyone was ignoring obvious bait...

Leo the person you are replying to is the baiter. It's really obvious by how he acts. Just ignore him.

I'd fuck Leo purely out of pity

And why did you feel the need to bring that up? Why did you feel the need to spoiler your whole post like you always fucking do?

>being this triggered by Leo

>I wasn't referring to myself I was referring to everyone. You are right, I should probably not have brought attention to it, but I was proud damnit.
But no one has bait posted. You are just doing that thing where you lie after getting caught being a huge faggot. Not just act like you are leaving again and show up again in 2 hours saying it wasn't you

Yeah, actually. Made a new save file so I could make more characters because I have a problem.

Ended up going with one of the three or four other fembuu ideas I've been tossing around and made Kinter, the metal majin. She's skilled at interfacing with machines using her buu goo and tinkering around with inventions and such, but also has a mischievous side that loves using those abilities to mess with people. Her morality is questionable and her strength isn't that impressive, but her skill cannot be denied. Changing her body's internals to different mechanical constructs allows her to use almost any technique with high efficiency, which makes up for her lack of stamina or fighting power. In other words, she uses a lot of weird gimmick moves to mess with people. I'm also using her as an excuse to try out a 3 stamina bar gimmick set that can fire off evasives offensively.

Can you survive the 3rd arm crashing tiny saiyan?

What crazy non-canon shit have y'all seen that still official stuff?

Heroes, Fusions, Online, obscure game-exclusive things and other similar stuff count as official.

One way to find out

Which Z movie was the worst? For me it was Android 13/Bio broly

Guys what the hell just happened?

i go out to dokkan battle at penguin village for a few days and when i return frieza took over Conton city

Since when is this a thing? does it happen randomly? well at least i got a new pair of golden pants, what else can i win?

Can... Can I eat this?

bio broly, duh

Can you survive her third arm crashing?

Heroes has a lot of crazy stuff , and fusions had that hyper ultra super duper fusion of bad guys as a final boss

one of the most obscure things i know about is the one piece astroboy dragon ball crossover where this happens

youtube.com/watch?v=epIT3Jb0bSg

Its been a thing for a few patches now, yeah.
You can get coloured tracksuits for all of the Ginyu Force and Cooler and Frieza + Gold. There are likely things I'm forgetting but those are the main attractions.
I haven't had my Conton invaded in such a long time I'm convinced Frieza forgot about Australia.
Y-you are talking about Xenoverse right? I-I'm not replying to a question about another DB game?

Also question for dbg
What other fighting games do you like?
The first db game I played was rb2 and loved it. Before that I was a smash player

Which game is the best and why is it Budokai Tenkaichi 3?

youtu.be/ljSCcKRb2CI

is there a mod that lets you alter the colour of hte angel wings?

I like your CaC's design and color choice man nice!

How about you list some fighting games first?

>Leo is a smash player
>that knock off shalot
>3rd arm crash
There is a reason everyone thinks you are faggot. I never knew it was this terminal though, the only solution is for you to disappear forever

You better mean tail by 'third arm'

I said Official ya numbnuts.

Oy vey, that takes me back!

Sure.
I liked raging Blast 2, didn't play the first one though
I grew up playing smash, played the wii u one waiting for xv2 to come out
I also played soul caliber and a long time ago tried tekken.
A lot of those didn't really cut it for me in terms of fun except rb2 and xenoverse. Soul caliber was pretty fun though, Nightmare was my favorite, I liked the whole knight vibe, didn't get into it enough to learn if he was good or not. Next being spawn but I never got the chance to play him but I watched videos and that was one of my favorite movies growing up

yes. Don't chew

Yeah i was talking about xenoverse, it had never happened to me before so it was a sudden surprise
Thanks, your CaC is very unique too and i like the different outfits you use all of them fit very well, I wish i had a better resolution to post screenshots like the ones you post
what is going on in that pic?
ayways i have played tenkaichi 3 a lot to the point where nowdays i have mine modded with dragon ball super characters and story mode to keep it entretaining, also because it is the only fighting game with arale

i used to play street fighter 4 a lot but then street fighter 5came out and i decided to wait until they release the Super Ultra Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha of that game to play again

It used to be every weekend, but Frieza's kinda given up in recent weeks.

Thank God for that, because boy did it get annoying.

>Big Gete.jpg

is there still no way to reorder your cacs?

Passionate love making, she's resting

after rerolling the city dozens of times, fighting each ginyu, zarbon, dodoria, both friezas, and enough coolers to last a lifetime, all while having to arbitrarily fight other time patrollers and dodge grunts in the overworld, all for a CHANCE at a tracksuit piece that has a CHANCE of not being a double, I gave up, went against my principals, and just cheated them in
I was only missing a few more pieces too, but fuck

nope
and never will be

youtube.com/watch?v=DdxVfmzRxSU

fucking leo

damn

what I would give to have Parsa's phat ass sit on my face

you think that's bad? read the fucking comments section it's pure autism and aspergers.

I want to teach Mary how to go Super Saiyan
Because I heard that she can't in her lore Unless that was someone else. I'll still do it anyways

What a quiet day it is

You heard right, she can't.Bit of ironic humour given her appearance.

Ok. Then it's time to start teaching the best way anyone can. With our good ol friend Pavlov

DEL

the best part is 6ix knows his shit, he put a yamcha in the thumbnail

fucking perfect

I think it's working, she's getting angery. It is the key to being Super Saiyan. DO IT!

Fueling the ships over here

bretty fun mod
moveset swaps didn't seem this fun until now but it is using best Fridge's

You stop that.