Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 05/11 ~ 05/17 Caravan (Hotaru, Kate)
>Gacha: 05/09 ~ 05/15 (Kozue, Chizuru)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

Theater Days:
>Preregistration: prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=imasml_theater

News:
- SM Update (May 14th): - Hotaru/Rumi fancomic TS: - ML Blooming Clover chapter 2 TL: - 6th CG Election results: - SS Song Election results: - CG 5thLIVE @Miyagi outfits: - Upcoming ML Update (May 15th): - Nana birthday fancomic TL: - Unofficial ML Nico song ranking results: - CG 5thLIVE @Miyagi + CG Election reports: - Archive of : archive.is/i8DXo
- SS Hotaru commus TS: - Tomoe doujin anthologies 1+2+3: - Tomoe doujin excerpt TL: - List of Yuzu's crimes: Upcoming:
May 24th: CINDERELLA GIRLS Theater anime BD volume 1, ED2 "Etude wa Ikyokku dake"
May 27th: Kotori manga "The Sunrise is Golden" begins
May 27th/28th: CINDERELLA GIRLS 5thLIVE TOUR Serendipity Parade!!! @Ishikawa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcEXaaUd6Dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TakeP is fucking garbage.

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

So when are we getting a Mio OP? She ranked higher.

Yuzu you gon get kiss'd

She had

OPs aren't for losers.

Is that why Chie's gotten nearly half the OPs since last year? Checkmate artist.

>Checkmate artist

Good thing we have the far superior producer from the official works.

So that comes to 1 point for ranking higher and -998 points for being Mio.

OPs are for winners and idols that are forced by obnoxious faggots.

People who bully Roco at school are just jealous that they will never be as fluffy as she is.

Is that why you've never had an OP before? Yahtzee, bitch.

Butthurt yurifag detected.

>leaving miyu alive
sounds inferior to me

Winners aren't losers.

She brings it on herself with her dumb english vocabulary. If she didn't try and show off so much, she'd probably have more friends. No one wants to be friends with the weird girl.

Agreed. TakumiP is the only producer that I like.

Yeah, I'm a loser. What're you gonna do about it?

I will inferior you, nerd.

You don't like DOUBLE BICEPS?

Kill you.

user, DOUBLE BICEPS was Clarice all along!

Will it ever be Mizuki-chan's time to shine?

Very unfunny.

>not liking PuchiP
>not liking Rockfucker

TakeP shitters are 99% women. A heterosexual man would not go to such lengths to ship him with literally every idol in the game when he could just self insert.

We need to remove females from this general.

What the actual fuck.

You are, but you didn't answer the question.

Lord please forgive me for I have sinned.

DOUBLE BICEPS is very unfunny, happy?

What about Reika and Reiko?

Dude what the fuck

TakeP isn't even worthy to be shipped with most idols. He's a fucking awkward sperg.

I don't mind women but all the TakeP/Producer shitters need to go and stay go.

Then why do the official strips do the same with their producer?

The Man.

>Reika
Do people around here even know about 1054 Pro and Maou Angels? What's next, TaiP getting some recognition?

>self insert
And here we have it, the reason he's hated: he keeps popping into neckbeards' heads while they stroke the little knob hidden under their guts.

I hate him because people like you like him more than other idols, why would you like a Producer (and the worst adaptation Producer at that) more than any other idol? Not to mention 3/4 of the drama of the anime is his fucking fault, he ruined the fucking anime.

Talking from experience there, bud?

I want Takeda to produce me.

TaiP was awesome, even if he was kind of a dick sometimes.

be ready for the anal

He's a major character of the anime. If the role of producer makes you so buttmad, iM@S isn't for you.

Reminder that he's officially a Cute type.

And he was fucking terrible, all the praise he gets is for his looks and because people can self-insert in him, that's why he gets shipped with every fucking body.

I don't like him more than the idols, but making self-inserters and other losers angry scores him some points.

>I know you are but what am I?

That's an oddly specific scenario. Do we have a genuine cuckposter here on /@/?

Because he was the calm in the middle of the storm and was able to tie everything together, if you hate him as a character you might as well hate all the other producers as well.

Fanartists always ship whoever the fuck they want. Why get so mad over that?

>i like the producer self-insert and go to extreme lengths to defend him

Seriously now.

I can't self-insert as him.That nigga has no game.

>admits its about self-inserting
False flag.

Kill yourself, female.

All producers have the same treatment.

Giving Nana some liquor on her birthday!

Happy Birthday, Nana!

De-smugging Sachi by making her eat extremely hot foods as a part of a restaurant cross-promotion.

I don't think much about TakeP but the way he makes sulky nerds angry, he's growing on me fast.

I want Takeda to reproduce with me

>Producer
>HOLY FUCK, I'M SO TRIGGERED
>FUCK HETSIES REEEEEE

Every time

Yeah there are lots of art of GessanP fucking Shizuka and Mirai for example.

Oh wait.

Neo-/@/ doesn't even know about SimonP and Rockfucker.

That's a crime you know.

I wouldn't really call TakeP a self-insert when he went to great lengths to connect with his idols and look out for them when the typical P just wants to fuck them. He's a good dude which is more than what I can say for the perverts who want his job.

>muh ML
It's funny the sole reason you yurifags like it is because it didn't have a fully blown Producer character.
Can't wait for TD to break your delusions.

>Can't wait for TD to break your delusions.

You havfe no idea how TD will handle the Producer and the idols' relationships so.

Why even bother, ML comes off as a cheap Love Live lesbo bait and should be treated that way.

I don't think you know what a self-insert is. I really hope you don't think that the only way a character can be a self-insert is if they're wanting to fuck 24/7.

A crime that she gets to re-live every.single. year.

I want to connect with the chama both personally and intimately.

Syoko looks like she's going to die and turn into one of Koume's ghost friends..

Ryo's a good oneechan!

That's a really cute Takane.

Except that's the whole point, iM@S is just a glorified girlfriend simulator with tacked on song and dance elements.

You don't. I do.
You didn't listen to GamiP describing what he considered just as important as the rhythm game part, did you? Not that you would've understood that to start with.
I also know how things work in the original ML game, unlike you.

Someday.

*beer

What do you expect GamiP to say? "Yeah haha Producer will have zero to no relevance just like in the dramas"? Wait for the game to come out.

That's correct. And the self-insert producers there don't want to fuck idols 24/7 either.

Voice actor is going to break her leg on the day of the recording.

>the female menace is finally getting exposed
Good, good. Now let's kill them for good while we have this opportunity. Literally everything bad in these threads is because of the female cabal from Twitter/tumblr conspiring to take out "CG male fans". I've been trying to covertly undermine their efforts for a while, but they've finally been properly exposed. Now let's slay these reptiles where they stand here and now before they have a chance to go back into hiding.

You still have no idea what he said, do you? You have no idea about the アイドルと触れ合い part of the game that he described.
>b-b-but he was lying!

I think you missed the point of what a girlfriend simulator is.

Yeah you'd like that to happen wouldn't you. Just like with that other VA.

Those thighs are a crime against my dick.

So why has there always been an option to touch the idols existed to include a lewd option?

>went to great lengths to connect with his idols and look out for them
That's exactly what the Producer in the games does too. TakeP is no different from the Producer in the game.
The games aren't like "hey baby I just met you let's fuck"

youtube.com/watch?v=CcEXaaUd6Dw

The big difference between TakeP and the video game P is that TakePs actions didn't lead to his idols wanting to hop on his dick which is what self-inserters want.

>I've been trying to covertly undermine their efforts for a while,
Are you the agent who comes at night?

Roco broke into a lot of pieces.

I'm not denying that there's a romantic element to the games and certain idols. You're just missing a step here. You have to build a connection with them first before you get into the good stuff.

I'm going to kiss all of those mini Rocos!

So you are saying that the game actively promotes romances now? You should make your mind up.

The "great lengths to connect with his idols and look out for them" is not a TakeP exclusive thing. All Producers do the exact same thing.