Mini Cooper

How do I convince my friend (male) not to buy a Mini Cooper?

He's said that I could also drive it when he's not using it, because I don't have a car and we're both roommates. I already told him I don't want him to buy a Mini because it's for girls and fags, so I would be pretty embarrassed inside it.

However he's not listening to me, and keeps saying that he should be the one to decide since he's paying for it completely. I can totally get where he's coming from, but I also don't want to look like some hipster whenever I borrow it.

Is there any way to convince him to buy another car for us? Ironically his old car was perfect, it was a 2000 Jeep Cherokee but he already sold it

>Is there any way to convince him to buy another car for us?
They're famously unreliable and extremely expensive to repair

btw, gay man here. I won't touch a mini

you can always just drive your fuckin' chevrolegs you turbo nigger. its his car, fuck off with what you want. you should be grateful you have a friend who's willing to let you borrow his shit.

Tell your friend he will get AIDS

>cute girl says you have a cute car
>go on dates with girl
>use her miata instead

I find that image to be bullshit. How the fuck is chrysler so far above toyota

Chrysler isn't above Toyota. Learn to read. That's Cadillac.

Fucking this you ungrateful cunt.
>not paying for the car at all
>friend gets car he enjoys
>even offers to let you borrow it whenever you want
You're already a huge fucking faggot, OP, driving the Mini might actually be an improvement

>benz 2nd
>Mazda 15th and below BMW, Subaru, jaguar

Lmao never trust these bull shit list

Is OP trolling or just stupid? YOU DECIDE

>However he's not listening to me, and keeps saying that he should be the one to decide since he's paying for it completely.
He's right. If you have a problem with it, get your own car.

Lel I read it the wrong way

because Isuzu builds their diesel fleet vehicles

Minis are fine. They're fun, agile, and handle exceptionally well.
Just deal with it and enjoy the free use of a car.

>JD Power opinion based
Not using TUV ADAC data.

37 out of 134 top 27%

>This is how ungrateful amerifats are
Why the fuck are you complaining about a free car? About 96% of people on the road don't even understand cars and the other 4% are probably just retarded, I've met people like that before, they make me want to kill myself.

My sister worked customer service at a BMW/Mini dealer for a while a few years ago, and described the job as a constant trickle of pissed off Mini owners with broken down cars.

I've been hearing that BMW has made some progress in mitigating the Mini's reliability issues, but I wouldn't take the chance.

I think minis are pretty cool desu. They have lots of legroom for a little heap of shit

>usinh yuropoor numbers

>USA
>nr. 1 at shitposting
Straya, bloody cunt!

get an actual Mini instead?