Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wrt4csqW7A1LGjZvQ-qEaUgwZfvag6dcPd654nfCU7E/edit#gid=127496225
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.4.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/793570-octavia’s-anthem-update-2040/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

poibussi

1st for Rebecca's wet spot

There's nothing wrong with wanting to lovingly impregnate Nezha.

First for ember and her ___ ____ ____

I wish there was more cute trinity art like this

Jester pet when?

Best girl!

brap

big fat pussy

>these are actually clones that failed so horribly their only use is as a joke/food for the fatties

BIG
MEATY
COCK

Is there are reason to use Zenurik with Chroma instead of Memebeam for MORE BIGGER NUMBERS when his builds are all "expend some energy and do whatever for 1 minute"?

T H I C C

Do you think there are times when Tyl Regor receives a transmission from Worm where he quietly wonders to himself if it was all worth it?

there's no reason to ever EVER use meme beam

Is it worth becoming an MR20...

Why do you think he's working on perfecting cloning so much?

He probably wouldve eventually made a perfect stable body for himself and then transferred his conciousness into it.

*shrug*
The way I see it, another mastery rank means I'll be that much closer to another loadout slot.

>tyl regor performing brain surgery on himself, awake, with his giant metal fists
truly a professional

But Worm is not one of his Tubemen. She is just a sticky lizard taking up precious time better spent with his tubes.

I want a frame or ten that features angles and hard surfaces so I can finally get my quaro armor and vandal supra to go with fucking SOMETHING

thx

Im saying he doesnt care about the queens at all, and was only working to benefit himself,

> vandal supra

DE pls go

I wish you could customize the shinyness/dullness or other texture options for surfaces in the same way that you could pick colors.

Vauban Prime.

Ok fine ferox then

I was referring to the fact that DE changed the mara detron to detron mara and planned on doing the same for all unique weapons

He means you putting "Vandal" before "Supra," which is what DE is trying to force now.

>animeface warframe

fuck off weeb

>tfw no boss that's actually just a bunch of failed incompetent clones all forming a voltron-like cybernetic mess to smash you

>People bitch about Hema's mutagen sample costs
>Add in a new frame
>The hardest part to grind for is twenty minutes deep into the best place to farm for Mutagen Samples
Am I giving DE too much credit or have my almonds finally activated?

Time for some glenposting.

Post your spiciest glens.

k I fixed it

you need to mosaic out the dangly bits between "her" legs too

are you telling me i shouldnt have picked madurai

>He actually picked memebeam

RIP user

dont know how to do that

Two days and I'm still farming nidus neuroptics
I mean Christ's sake I already have enough neurodes to build every cosmetic blueprint in my inventory 3 times over

I am playing index with ash but I cant get the 50 points
any tips?

It only works against low level enemies. Once you hit level 30 mobs the problems start.

I just solo it with rhino prime, though fatal teleport should still be no problem.

Use an efficiency build with enough range to FT dudes from a distance.

Use Enemy Sense on your frame because on certain maps you can just outright miss motherfuckers.

Stack points before turning them in. 5, 7, and 10 are fine enough amounts, since you want those bonus points.

Bring a good weapon for the enemies you can't FT like the Ospreys and the bursa. When they're around, try to ignore them (unless they're carrying a fuckload of points) and keep looking for the FT-able mobs.

I wonder how fast id be banned for posting this in the forums

why

>tfw I picked madurai on the first day of second dream
>didn't know how shit it was
>eventually switched to zenurik
>still have some madurai weapons and frames and earn trickles of madurai
>have all the damage passives at 2/3 except slash which is 3/3
one day it'll be worth something

not that user but for clarification
i've got Ashp with
>40% duration
>175% efficiency
>235% range
>40% strength
is this appropriate to FT everything forever?
i also have Rakta DD with aug and zenurik

I'm going to need a source of where that comment came from user

Is Shield of Shadows part of making Necros unkillable?

I don't think you need that much range unless you want to cross-map FT a dude. Get some duration for panic smoke bombs.

SoS + Health Conversion, you're a squishy boneman until you get things going though.

Smoke bomb should usually be active all the time, so cut some range for duration. Remember that Index maps are tiny so range isn't that good. Stretch is usually the most you need for that. Strength is complete dump, though. I recommend the Tigris Prime as your mainstay with FT only being used as an emergency kill.

Does it work additively or multiplicatively with frame damage buffs?

Because if its the later +90% total damage isn't anything to scoff at when everybody is using CP.

Whenever this happens quit and restart Steam. It will fix itself.

It only increases your IPS damage. It's not +90% to total damage as IPS damage, it's +30% to non-elemental damage.

For example on Excal it'll increase Radial Jav damage by 30% because it's increasing each component by 30%. On Ember it won't do shit to frame damage because it's Fire damage.

now i have it
>180
>175
>130
>40
is that more what i'm looking for?

Perfect. What weapons do you have?

I picked madurai too and switched to zenurik as fast as i could when i found out how much better it was.

I wonder how DE feels about people literally only using taters as energy batteries.

Should I consider forma-ing my Frost to change the aura polarity to naramon?

Primary:
BratonP, BurstonP, Dex Sybaris, Drakgoon, Dread, Ferrox, GorgonWr, Hek, Ignis, IgnisWr, Javlok, Kohm, Lanka, ParisP, Phage, Rakta Cernos, SnipetronV, SomaP, SupraV, Tenora, Tiberon, VayHek, Vectis, Vulkar, Zarr, Zhuge
Secondaries worth anything:
Akzani, Pandero, Pox
Melee:
should i ever consider anything except Rakta DD + Aug?

How do I get big red numbers on this thing

>not primed Reach
equip melee weapon and spin forever

You don't need aug on dagger. Literally only (Primed) Fury and CL. Hek is your best option for primary, or maybe a weapon with good status for Blast CC so you can knock down something about to score.

That and build combo meter. Replace one of the Slash mods with Berserker.

The biggest memest redest numbers come from Jat Kittag on Chroma, with Smeeta and Arcane Avenger after spending 2+ hours in Mot

regular hek or Vaykor hek?
if regular do i use the aug?

Why Kittag? Does it have an amazing multiplier or something?

Replace Buzzkill with Drifting Contact, and True Steel with Berserker. Equip melee weapon and slide attack into infinity. Get Primed Reach when you can to kill shit in the next room over.

Maybe consider making a macro to spare you hand from cramps.

Oh you have VHek, didn't notice. If you can properly build the VHek (Primed Ravage) then use it, otherwise regular with aug.

Oh yeah, he forgot combo duration.

>Distinctly remember High Noon being valuable
>Check Warframe market
>5-10p is average price
What happened

>Primed Ravage
i wish
thanks for the advice, you said mod for blast?

Yeah, a knockdown on someone can save you a ton of grief. You need to work towards a Tigris Prime, which can basically replace FT for the most part and also does CC with blast procs.

>no true steel
Why?
I'll have to get drifting contact though, it's the one nightmare mod I'm missing

Berserker is your Crit Chance%+, and you're already using Maiming Strike, which gives you +90% base Crit chance. Maiming Strike ALONE will push you into red crit territory while doing sliding attacks.

True Steel is fucking useless once you have Blood Rush going. You also NEED NEED NEED Drifting Contact or Body Count. Berserker is also mandatory, which leaves you one flexslot for your better Slash mod or something else (Weeping Wounds).

how to build phage? I like the gun but it feels like all it does is touch enemies with energy tentacles.

>add elemental mods
>remember that it's a beam weapon
>put it into the trash where it belongs

Get yourself a spectacular Riven or be satisfied with shitty damage.

Redeemer breaks stealth

i've got half of a tigris
is Bladestorm affected by mods like FT or is 40% damage still enough to wipe out lv30 corpus?
used it a few times on a spy test run and everything died really easily

Im guessing the scaling mod + condition overload + chromas scaling

You want to run at least a neutral strength build for using Bladestorm. It's also affected by melee speed mods IIRC, though I'm not sure about that. FT does not affect it at all, though. Check the OP pastebin or the wiki for some more information.

i'm not trying to use [[[reworked]]] bladestorm i just was facing a hallway full of idiots and figured i'd try it out with 40% strength

Then it was still strong enough, I guess. The bleed procs seem like they'd be great against Corpus, especially with Ash's passive.

price check on unrolled ignis riven with bad stats please

That caveman-looking dude was sneaking a peek.

Not your personal financial advisor.

>Doing fissures
>Stalker shows up for Limbo player's booty
>Limbo immediately banishes him
>"Omg guys why aren't you shooting him"
Where do these special kinds of retards come from

Can I covert lethality kela with inaros pocket sand?

>stuck as potato during siphon

HELP

IM SO SLOW

Yes

As seen in the screenshot, my IGN is Ranakel. I do hope there's a spot in the clan. And now, a couple haikus.
The edgy one:

A scream in the clouds
Venus is tainted in red
Corpus will regret

The waifufag one
Heart and penis fight
I want to hug the Lotus
But Nova best butt

edgelisted

my carrier isn't reviving me even though I have sacrifice equipped.... ;-;

Does anyone still have a clip of rebeccas wardrobe malfunction?

My sentinel doesn't revive me either, just laughs and calls me a pub shitter. DE keeps telling it's working as intended.

blacklisted for buying invara with plat lmao

how do you fail a cipher