liquiddota.com/
Streamlink Twitch GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

last thread:

you think you are queen of sucking,QoP?
Step aside for the real queen bitch

Delete this, it should be sheever for all future OPs

>non dota related horse
yeah no we have TEH WARRUN for that

what's it like being being cucked by a woman that doesn't even know you exist?

How little you know

>no tits
>still breast cancer

Doctards?

YAASSSSSSSS
QUEEN
SLAYYYYYYYYYY

I will miss them.

I know you just want me to post the webm

can Pugna get cancer?

well at least bulba can't fuck up being a yasha dispenser

pugna isn't fat, she's a little skeleton holy shit delete that shit you degenerate heretic

>these threads

fuck man i'm so glad she doesnt come here

one day the shit will touch your life and it wont be such a fun maymay

sup sheev

Sheever doesn't have cancer you fucking fags, it's a PR stunt so she gets the meme segments at TI8 from Kaci.
I bet it was OD's idea too knowing he's from this hellhole.

whens bubla's turn to get cancer

>spectre
gg np loses unless Fata carries hard

fuck off sunsjew

It's underage edgelord hours right now

regular /d2g/ likes sheever

OH GOD WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PUT ENVY ON YOUR HARD CARRY?

it's me PSG

all this shit is jus tmaking me super afraid to get cancer i hate reading this...i already have fuckin cancer

now i can't even order mexican horse growth hormone like i was gonna take cause it might make my cancer go cancer explosion

she looks FINE AF here

>regular /d2g/ likes sheever
lmao keep telling yourself that

get cancer lol

why is the guy from the game chasers behind sheeverclone and redeyeclone?

Why can't I find an even-footed dota community. Reddit is fulled with SJW/moralfags with this karma bullshit, and d2g is filled with NEET/autist/furfag/poltards who go off the rails with racism/sexism/edginess which fucking tires me sometimes.

Literally the only way sheever actually has cancer is if she dies.

no

most of it isn't genuine though

da cancer can't not be surveded

trust me i am docdoor

NADota.com

>bigger fucking namefag circlejerk than reddit

yeah no fuck off

How much money do all these non pro dota personalities such as Sheever or ODPixel or Purge make?

I hate to say it but NP have some top tier waifus on their team, no idea who will win though lol

>purge
>nonpro
Zephyr will live on forever in our memories

:( i did bro...

the sad constant racism and "cuck" and shit is literally phoneposters from the past 2 years only, it ruined Veeky Forums

every time I think Veeky Forums is dead though some insane shit happens

like 4 years ago this guy posted an obviously real body in a freezer on /b/, the other day he popped up and posted an obviously real different body in the same freezer

jelly of foggeds nice tanned skin

>abed has worst redhead as his avatar

Way too fucking much.
They literally say nothing of worth and are nothing more than background noise if you can bear them.

it's Sophie you dumbass

EZ SLUT

For as bad as reddit is, I don't have to get called a faggot everytime for asking a legit question nor do I have to suffer through bullshit like adelaide-posting.
At the same time, I can't fucking stand reddit's echo-chamber bullshit and being "downvoted" for posting something no-one wants to hear because it "kills the game" or because I'm being "negative/toxic/cancerous". Slacktivism, virtue signalling and people trying to say that your opinion they don't agree with is "strawmanning" is rife there and there's just no point posting there tbqh when at the end of the day, yiou're not having an actual discussion but just echoing the hivemind for karma

EXPOSED

Post Sheever slutty moment

My favorite heroes:
Storm spirit
Templar Assassin
Bounty Hunter
Monkey King
Magnus

Judge me

I know.

>boobs clipping into each other
>qop's asshole being textured with a yellow color (???) instead of a beautiful dark blue

i dont even need to click more than 2 of those TRASH

>Join game
>Every single player on enemy team has more time played by than our entire team combined
>This happens multiple times

Cool matchmaking?

Get good fagot?

>Join game

This was your first mistake.

you're where you belong

that just means they are still shitters after 10k hours

you sound like a player that started playing this patch, because none of these heroes were very strong save storm before this one.

cool behavior score bro ps you earned it

ps you can never go back again

>TA wasn't very strong in 4p1 era dota and beyond

really kid

This Sheever shit is going to make her even more, forgive the pun, cancerous.

Now not only will you be shouted down because "you're just saying that because she's a GUUUUURL" even if you have legitimate criticism (and holy shit there is a lot of criticism you can make for every 20 minutes she's on air), now we'll have to deal with BUT SHE HAS CANCER DON'T BE A DICK

Fuck I'm pissed I think she's a talentless hack to begin with.

guys i want to become a dota 2 panelist/part time caster, how do i do it? i think im better than most of these guys.

>TA hasn't been broken since 6.84
hello newfriend

ur a faget

I belong with people who completely stomp our team every game?

shes taking a 1 year break, relax, we're good

you can't be at events with hundreds of unwashed people when you're on chemo

>magnus was never strong before this patch
>bounty was never strong before this patch
>ta was never strong before this patch
I'll give you monkey tho

this will be the end of her in front of the camera in esports.

her presence will beg a bunch of cancer jokes/taunting and she doesn't have the mental fortitude to withstand it. not many people do.

It is literally a game of working slave hours for potentially years casting shit no one else wants to after blowing peopel to be allowed to do so at 4AM for some russian tournament

And hoping someone notices you

Or, have a vagina and cast for like a month and have reddit upvote you and make LD listen to your cast.

I'm being dead serious. I casted for about 2 years before I called it quits. I wasn't the best, I know I wasn't, but I was shittons better than some of them. It's a total 'who knows who' jerkoff.

gtfo rafa isnt it like 6am there go the fuck to sleep

Ah yes, because she hasn't had to deal with a constant rain of shit for the the last 5 years, good logic

>Sheever is going to become even more hideous than before

you almost have to have a significant following before you start casting, I wonder if it's easier to become a pro and piggyback a casting career out of it than to just straight up become a caster at this point.

>everyone who doesn't think Sheever is a good analyst/host is a psycho misogynist sending death threats

there's a difference between that and "i wish the cancer you got would have killed you"

theres just an objective difference.

>that pic
is real?

yeah, I saw the stream where she showed it

she said she gets shit like that daily

Depending on the region, you are absolutely correct.

Meme your way into some faggot tournaments that pay very little that other people won't go to. America maybe SEA. Then try to do a few casts for same faggot tournaments. Harass BTS and anyone else who will listen.

The number of total caster positions is tiny, and it's filled with a bunch of talentless people grandfathered in. I'm not saying all casters/panelists are bad, I'm saying they all know each other and jerk each other off, and at the stage we're at now in dota there isn't MORE room for casting, you have to be exceptional AND people have to like you.

How do you know you're better?
Try solo-casting a game and filling the entire 30mins-1hr with no dead space in-between, or making transitions/facilitating discussion between 3-4 people on the panel. Actually pretty difficult, I've done it to see what it's like during a game by muting the audio and trying to do play-by-play. Saying the right thing at the right time while trying to cover what's in the screen as much as possible is pretty fucking difficult, and people like Annedroid who do it solo don't deserve the hate they get when you try to do it yourself and see how hard it is.

>get told shit like this daily anyway
>don't make like 100k a year for doing things i'd like to do for free

i'll take it

if you had a dad and he was a real man you will understand that being told mean things is still nothing compared to fighting in war and then breaking your back every week for 40 years. soe has never worked a single day in her life and probably never will because she has a beautiful facial structure and big bright blue eyes.

Being a woman isn't an easy ticket. Women have it harder than men by default.

Being a good looking woman with big blue eyes is like "just the story" mode on life

if you get shit like that daily you deserve it

>is still nothing compared to fighting in war and then breaking your back every week for 40 years
like you did?

CAN DUBU STOP FEEEDING

>people like Annedroid who do it solo don't deserve the hate they get

Trying hard to do something doesn't mean you have to be appreciated if you still fail.

She sucks and is bad to listen to and makes games worse/annoying. That's all there is to it. I would rather have a russian or chinese cast than listen to her.

>CRYSTALMAIDENISGOINGTOTHESIDESHOPITLOOKSLIKESHEBOUGHTAMAGICSTICK
>MEANWHILEJUGGERNAUTINTHESAFELANECONTINUINGTOLASTHITWHILEHISCMSTANDSNEARBY
>OFFLANERWAITINGPATIENTLY
>CMISAPPROACHING THEOFFLANEROKTHEOFFLANERSTEPPEDBACK

>anime avatar
what do you think?

I'm a poster that already said shit here It is hard to fill an hour. But I solo casted a bunch of awful amateur tournaments and in ixmike's terrible NA league where KOTLGUY was "discovered" (even at the same time). I assure you, most of his faggot casts aren't better than the 2-5 casters in there trying to break in.

But it is harder than it looks. I enjoy doing it, but not getting paid for putting in like 4-8 hours most nights, while going to school/job that you normally have...you can only maintain it so long. I made it 2 years and called it. A russian tournament offered me $10 a cast at the end of my so-called career and I realized it was just not ever gonna happen.

oh is it that time again

>people like Annedroid who do it solo don't deserve the hate
the hate isnt cause she's a mediocre caster it's because she gets put in big tournaments despite being mediocre

>He never fought in a meme war
fucking pussy

Holy fuck that was so tactical

the time where you don't read my post and then incorrectly characterize the sentiment therein? yes it's that time, it is always that time on Veeky Forums because of illiterate fucking phone kids like you

NP has no room to talk

>tactical pause
>NP(EE) finally have to taste his own medicine.
Karma doing its work.

srry im like meme sweden

WHO THE FUCK BUILDS PHASE BOOTS ON SPECTRE???

me

How much did you make in the end? Didn't some tournamens at least pay something?

phase spectre is tremendous if you think you may get a haunt kill at any point, and it doesn't really hurt her late game very much at all

i used to always build them and when i stopped i instnatly noticed that my early game haunt kills evaporated

She's knows pretty much nothing about the game despite this being her full-time job, but being a caster and being good at this game are two different things. Of course it would be better if she was a good player being a good caster but for what she is, job is hard and she's passable, and it's not as easy as "let's get rtz in front of a mic he'd be able to cast this no problem"

Kotlguy has more or less the same problem as Annedroid. Has a pleasant voice but has no game knowledge. His transitions are fine and he facilitates discussion with his color commentator. His lead-ins and endings are fine, but he knows nothing about the game. And that's a huge problem.

They pair her up with someone like Brax, I can handle that. Her solo-casting is a problem though because she's barely 2k. That doesn't sit well with me because she's not contributing anything I don't already know and most of us probably see the bigger picture of the games better than her.

90% of tournaments pay nothing. You are basically begging them to let you cast. A few will throw you a few bucks because you cast a shitton of amateur tournaments. But anything else? Anything AA or AAA? That's taken by BTS/joindota or whatever, every time. You're some unknown. You can't cast 48 qualifier games and then the tournament. They want le epic Tobi/Kotlguy/whoever and the rest of the underlings on the teat of the studios.

So yeah you make dick, and mostly you are totally 100% unpaid. And don't even get me started on getting paid per game or series...it always takes like an hour just to fucking start nothing EVER starts on time you're sitting there like oh boy I got back from my 18 credit school load to make $9 waiting for the players to finish actually getting here to play a best of 3.

People actually don't mute casters and listen to music instead.

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

anne is objectively bad, sorry.

i wouldn't be the hype guy anyway. id be more like a merlini type.

tread spectre is the new wave, you farm a lot faster and can be a lot less choosy about which engagements you haunt into because you're so tanky
the future of spectre is brown boot, pms, urn, iron talon -> vanguard -> radiance
if you're not garbage you get rad at like 20 and it's such a power spike that the relative "lateness" doesn't actually matter because you've been killing people with tread vanguard for 19 minutes anyway

np won boys