/pg/ Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hxN7HXsSGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate Ann

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

Goodnight /pg/

Can you elaborate on that?

I don't get it. How could you not want to procreate when you lock eyes with this?

no groo may be posted beyond this point
it's for your own good

A RIVER IN A DRY LAND

>Yosuke
>Yukiko
>Teddie
>not autistic

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Just curious about something, post-Palace 6.
When you have that hazy flashback of the fake death discussion, when does that really happen in-game? I do recall when scenes happen at the school and the one with Mona and Futaba.

Re-posting since I posted in previous thread right after this one was made.

all that lucid dreaming talk last thread got me interested

is all i have to do convince myself im in a dream while im dreaming and then i can go fuck goro or whatever?

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>Ryuji and Ann go underwear shopping together after Ann outgrows her bras

Y-You look nice Sae-san...

Does girl in real life even want to go underwear shopping with their male friends

Just fuck already.

BEST BOYS

I love Anne!

Who is best P2 girl and why is it Ulala?

>mfw last thread

Wake me up

Harder than it sounds but yes.

I learned using a method of placing an object liie a red ball on my bedside table and never moved it
I stared at it every night and commit it to memory, eventually when I saw it in a dream I realized I was dreaming since it wasn't in the place it always was in the real world

that's such a cute picture

GANGBANGING FUTABA
>Futaba could hardly think when her orgasm came crashing down through her, a blinding and overwhelming rush of pleasure too great for her to handle. She shivered and whined, body twisting as she clutched the boys cocks hard, pressing her perky behind back against Ryuji's lap and screaming, "Cum!" as she pulled back from their dicks. her hands jerked off Yusuke and Akira with a mad desperation as she gave herself up completely to the pleasure, bucking madly back and forth as her orgasm tore through her.

I love you Ann Takamaki!

Morgana reaction after seeing human teddie

there are guides and stuff online, it's kind of a process

easy explanation, find something (i think its usually called a totem?) that you will recognize in the dream world, and this is your signal that you're dreaming. i usually use my hand, hands don't show up correctly in dreams (will be disfigured, blurry, wrong number of fingers, etc)
if you train yourself to just look at your hand every so often while awake eventually it becomes second nature and hopefully you start remembering to do it in the dream

once you realize you're in a dream you can do whatever, it's best to start with small things though as its very common to wake up when you realize you're lucid dreaming
eventually you get better and better and then yes you can go try to fuck goro if you really want to, dream people don't usually like that though (at least in my experience) and will not be very willing to go along with you

again this is a process, when i was really into it i would basically meditate before bed every night and it took a couple of weeks to start doing it consistently, eventually i was having a lucid dream about once or twice a week

Kuma ja ne yo

If you had to choose a waifu for laifu, who would it be?

You're in LeBlanc when this guy walks in and slaps your waifu on the ass. What do you do?

Only real niggas would do this.

Anne of course.

send him to the gallows

Probably a bad choice but I'll go with Elizabeth

Just get some Huperzine A and take it 30 mins - 1 hour before you go to bed, works like a charm

Haru is the only Persona girl I've ever wanted to waifu.

Wow so Reiji's son and Baofu's daughter are fucking. Who would've thought?

naoto

i might try this at some point, thanks anons

>maido groo fucking maido Sae in the ass

I want this

>how's this? boys like handjobs, right?

And who would that be?

I will live by the wise words of Jimmy Soul and choose Haru

Goro

Stop!

Futaba is for hugs and monogamous, loving intercourse with Joker only!

I love Fuuka!

Get milk from his 6 tits

So was Groo being the traitor and culprit supposed to be a shocker? Was it instead supposed to be the plan for outsmarting him and his boss?

Sadayo ofc

Best of luck user

I dreamed last night I got fucked by groo and it was awesome

What kind of car would Joker drive?

youtube.com/watch?v=-hxN7HXsSGk

,,.//

>Persona 5-2
>6 months after the end of Persona 5
>Joker back in his hometown, walking around his neighborhood in a shitty part of town really late at night
>He sees a shadowy figure off in the distance
>The figure raises up his arm, he has something in his hand
>BANG
>Oh shit was that a gunshot
>Joker ducks for cover, takes out his pistol from Iwai that he always keeps on him since government is always spying on him and you never know
>He has a shootout with the shadowed figure
>It's quiet, did he get him?
>A gun is then pressed against the back of his head
>"Boy, this sure is a familiar scene for me...maybe not for you"
>"It's just a cap gun. You were firing real bullets at me though weren't you? Sheesh"
>Joker turns around. It's Akechi.
>"I'm not here to kill you, not anymore. I thought a lot about what you all said on the Ark... What a fool I was to allow myself to be manipulated like that. I should turn myself in to repent for what I've done, I know that's what you're probably going to say. But I can't, not yet."
>"The metaverse isn't gone, not completely, and neither are Shido's men. They plan to finish what he started, and I'm not as strong as I once was."
>"I can show you how to get your Persona back. I want to atone for what I did, for all of those people I... Will you help me?"

Would you play it?

Ryuji is a good boy!

I would be willing to spend the rest of my days with Makoto.

Cutest siblings!

My wife is the best but you fucks made this thread without posting it in the previous one.
You adorable dingus.

Claimed.

Only the best one.

What was meant by this?

Do all the girls come on this strong?

>Used goods

Lel no

It looks like she's taking off her skirt.

Joker x Makoto adopting Futaba is the true OTP

Makoto is fat.

>Not the other way around

Fuck if I know. Anne is the only one I've romanced and it will stay that way.

She should watch her figure for her boyfriend groo

Makoto needs to stop eating all of Sae's food

Keep telling yourself that
>With the hand pumping desperately along his cock in turn, Yusuke knew that he could control himself just fine But it was clear Futaba couldn't, and Yusuke had to act fact. He grabbed a sweet bread bun off the table and stuffed it into her face. "Have a bite, darling," he said, pretending they were a couple and he was just being a good boyfriend. He spoke a little too fast as he held it there in her mouth and watched as Futaba came right there and then. Her hips bucked, moans muffled by the bread as her eyes rolled back a little bit in frenzied delight, Yusuke's fingers still hammering away at her right through her climax.

So how did p3 and p4 manga ended wich girl did Minato and Souji choosed

Someone post fat Makoto

sounds gay desu.

>Pancake ass nigga

Is the person who said they were going to do tarot readings this weekend here?

Hifumi!

*gags*

Haru is for loving tenderly

I'd take that 2bh
But I have a specific fetish for pretty boys in frills fucking the shit out of/impregnating pretty girls

Someone has to do a p5 edit of this.

Agreed!

I want to eat a Haruburger!

>P4 Manga
Dunno, never saw the ending scan but likely nobody.
>P3 Manga
Nobody. He doesn't lay on Aigis' lap either, he stands up and sees his friends for the last time.

Manga teases Rise/Yukari the most, all things considered.

>"Ryuji! Did you just fucking cum inside me when I specifically told you not to!?!?!?!?!?"

I have a specific word I use. If I say it out loud, I know that I am dreaming and I gain my dream "powers" when I utter it.

i guess ann is my persona waifu
but i feel like i'd like her more as a friend than like that?
on the other hand i'd get very jealous if she was hanging out with other guys
my feelings are not usually this conflicted over anime girls

is there any good P5 vore yet

I just want to eat Haru. If you know what I mean.

Why did you use five pairs of "!?" when one gets the message across?

Some people think demon painter is yusuke's dad.

>Morgana's reaction after hearing human Teddie score with Haru

BRING ME MORE CREPES

Just got Koumokuten through a public execution. I think he looks cool as fuck, but is he any good? Also, what's he time limit between public executions?