Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edit: May 13

The titlekey website has temporarily moved to the following links
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
wiiu.titlekeys.gq/

>3DS
-New stable Luma release adds new feature similar to LayeredFS and fixes GBA/DS support for 11.4, among other stuff. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v7.0.5
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded.
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
If you want to play online, update Luma to 7.x and/or your 3DS to 11.4.
If you have a CFW, have updated to 11.4 and want to use hbl_loader on the original 3DS, you need to rename the 11.2 payload to OLD-11-4-0-37-XXX.bin (replace XXX with JPN/EUR/USA based on your console region).
-Themely, a new theme manager, is being developed. gbatemp.net/threads/468707/
-A new developer took over freeShop. gbatemp.net/threads/468436/
-NTR 3.5 has been released, adds support for streaming from 11.4. github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases/tag/bootntr_3.2

>Vita
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/
-The Vitamin source code has been released. twitter.com/MajorTomVita/status/860878134345859072
-Coldboot HENkaku teased for July 27. enso.henkaku.xyz/

>PS4
-Reports of a 4.5x jailbreak have surfaced, no plans for release have been confirmed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

3dsiso.com/showthread.php?280859-MultiUp-Fire-Emblem-Echoes-Shadows-of-Valentia-(USA-RF)-CIA-Undub
nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
3dsiso.com/showthread.php?280971-Fire-Emblem-Echoes-Shadows-of-Valentia-USA-Retail
drive.google.com/uc?id=0B46ayAYpp7nvd3otSkdjUHMyT2M&export=download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>download retroarch .7z
>download the roms you want
>put everything on the sd card
>launch emulator, select game, play
>also have useful features that are essential to any modern emulator
>also get emulators for non-nintendo consoles

>go to 3dsiso
>log in
>look for every single VC game you want through the forum posts using the messy search system
>hope someone actually posted them
>go through empty request threads and other shit that has nothing to do with what you're looking for
>find broken links
>finally manage to get some of the games you want
>put the .cias on the SD card
>install them through FBI
>finally get to play them
>only one savestate, can't change assigned buttons
>got closer to the 300 installed titles limit
>the banners don't even look good and the uploader put his name and/or spam in the game's name field
>since only retards go to 3dsiso, you're also using windows and don't block ads so you now have malware on your computer

Fuck off

this
sky3ds master race

I'm confused, who is that directed at? Are you ok, buddy?

I love this thread already

i love watching these threads

I used 3dsiso once to get DoA Dimensions since it wasn't on the titlekeys site, it's alright I'd say, but its major flaw is that everything works off a forum so it suffers from the problem you stated.
If unbroken links had their own part with moderation to ensure there weren't any dead links it could be better

>being this mad
lmfao

what does that have to do with anything

So did they start having bots posting random replies to these threads now?

>he doesn't know

I wouldn't be surprised.

At
You dumbass

>nyaa
What does this have to do with homebrew?

dumbass

As someone who actually reads the OP everytime, something's been triggering my autism.

Under safe firmwares it says:

PS4: 4.05 (Userland)

But isn't it not Userland anymore?

Listen, kid, if you want to take control of your own thread, go to another board.

Or at least grow past the middle school age.

Once there's a userland vulnerability in a certain firmware, it stays a userland vulnerability.
There isn't a console that's able to patch a bug while still staying on the firmware.

My mistake. I thought Userland meant something else.

A while ago, user demonstrated a texture mod for the Vita port of Minecraft. Does anyone know how to do that?

Is there any way to remove the gray blocks that appear on occupied blocks in the 3ds menu? it looks really bad when you are using tiny grids

Anyone can reccomend some 3ds/nds games? Just hacked my ds a week or two ago, got a flashcart coming.

What kind of games are you looking for ?
>inb4 anything

Mostly rpg games, but action/adventure are alright too. Just finished bravely default.

pocket card jockey

Hey guys any news on ps4 or switch yet anons?

No? Get the hell out of here?

o-okey.

Okay, then.

DS :
RPGs
>Mario & Luigi : Partners in Time
>Magical Starsign
>Final Fantasy III
>Final Fantasy IV
>Suikoden Tierkreis (hoping I haven't fucked the spelling up)
>Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team (also and ostly a dungeon crawler)
>Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky (see above)
>Golden Sun : Dark Dawn (only if you played and liked gba games, though)
>Spectrobes series (some kind of pokémon clone)
>Dungeon Maker (really fun game where you build the dungeon you'll explore yourself)
>Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 ?
>Disgaea DS ?
(those two are strategy/RPG games so dunno if it may be to your liking)

Action/Adventure
>Megaman ZX (more a platformer but it's action packed)
>Megaman ZX Advent (ditto, it's the sequel)
>The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass
>The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks
>The World Ends With You (dunno if that'd count towards action, but the gameplay is crazy so look it up)
>Legacy of Ys I&II (not an exclusive but play it, it's so fucking good note that I haven't tried the DS version but it shouldn't be far from actual steam version)
>Lunar Knigths (successor of Boktai games on gba)

And that's only games I personally played and liked.

Jeez, now for the 3DS list... (cont)

Thanks kind user. Ive been meaning to get around to FFT actually but never got to.

I like how this is one of the first recommended games now. It's the most underrated title on the system.

>PiT
>over BiS
>BiS not on the list period
the fuck

>Doesn't include Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies.
>includes spectrobes
you're joking right.

>Jeez, now for the 3DS list... (cont)
>
>
>

Done.

3DS :
RPGs
>Tales of the Abyss (a port of the PS2 game, nice occasion to try it if you haven't in PS2 era)
>Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (not as fun as DS games but still solid)
>Dragon Quest VII
>Dragon Quest VIII (both are ports and you may want to look for the undub of DQ8 if ever, but know it exists and is uncensored)
>Bravely Second (if you liked Bravely Default)

Action/Adventure
>The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time
>The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask (both remakes, play them for nostalgia value or if you haven't yet)
>The Legend of Zelda : A Link Between Worlds
>The Legend of Zelda : Tri Force Heroes (if you have 2 friends, they don't need the game, simply a 3ds you can play with strangers online, but I wouldn't advise it)
>Kid Icarus : Uprising
>Legend of Dark Witch (it's an eshop game, megaman-like, similar to the GBA/DS era)

And there, hoping I haven't forgotten shit, oh well, you have plenty of games to play now.

Also, do yourself a favor and try to not install more than 3 unfinished games on your device or you'll end never playing them or starting them only to forget them days later.

Well, I haven't found the SS spark in PiT even if very fun, but BiS was really meh to me. Not a "bad" game, but a game I wouldn't recommend, hence why I haven't recommended it.
But it's okay user, you're allowed to like differents things than others.

DQ9 was a pain for me, I finished it but reluctantly. Totally wasn't on par with other DQ games I played imo. As for BiS, not a "bad" game, but simply not to my taste.

Also for future anons shitting on my list : you're welcome to do so, that other user wanted recommendations, so please help him too, my word isn't absolute truth.

Well, I haven't played that much games on 3DS for schedule reasons, so yeah, it's pretty short, I wanted to separate the two lists for convenience.

DQ9 was probably the biggest rpg release made for the DS though, the point that you had downloadable content being the legacy boss maps as well as infinitely randomly generated dungeons after endgame as well as endgame quests was incredible.

FE SoV has leaked. But is done by that shitstain that is allergic to upload it on mega lr Gdrive.

first time ive ever heard that, not even trying to shit it's the game that the fanbase list as the worst of the 3 it's like if someone recommended sticker star over the other

what who

3dsiso.com/showthread.php?280859-MultiUp-Fire-Emblem-Echoes-Shadows-of-Valentia-(USA-RF)-CIA-Undub

Won't argue with that, sure, the downloadable content thing was nice but for some reason I didn't like the game overall.

Can't speak for this, I abandonned Mario & Luigi games after BiS, and I never ever go to fanbases because they're fanbases.
You know what ? I'll replay (or simply play) all M&L games and maybe see BiS in a new light. (I haven't finished it after all)
Also Sticker Star was a HUGE disappointment, fuck that game.

wow I'm getting it right now!

>RF

Why do people still do this? Doesn't that fuck the dlc part of the game when using the eshop?

Because people like to use outdated methods.
He's still using the "simple" cia converter.

Jesus christ. Guess i have to wait for the seed and use the pre purchase one. Because this leak wont allow me to get the goddes gifts and as how shit the jp dlc was, i wont even expect a dump of those in the NA

I need a decrypted rom of pokemon sun/moon, where do I get them? I own a 2ds/freeshop

>get it from freeshop
>do some googling to know how to extract decrypted rom

where can you pick up a legit R4I gold?

nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
Free shipping, can pay via paypal and it's there in about 2 weeks or less.

>Why do people still do this? Doesn't that fuck the dlc part of the game when using the eshop?
Yeah, but the people who download this RF shit also download the fucked DLC from the same site.
Anyway, I wonder how long until someone uploads the Season Pass titlekey to the titlekey site.

Where is a good source to download updates for PSP games? I can only find 1.0 versions of ISOs.

I'd try Nicoblog, altough not a lot of PSP games recieved updates.

Can't you just download them through the XMB?

2 weeks or less is bullshit, it's taken them almost 3 weeks to even ship it out of the country, but at least it finally arrived in state the other day

It depends on where you live and what shipping you choose
It took over a month for me

Ps vita?

Huh, I ordered before Christmas a few years ago, and it got to Hungary in 2 weeks.
Maybe I got really lucky.

yes

thank you

I haven't had problems installing dlcs from games I downloaded from 3dsiso (which mostly are RF).
Care to tell me how does it fuck the dlc?

>he doesn't know

What's a good GBA emulator for 3DS? I want to play Fire Emblem: Binding Blade

Making a game region free throws it out of whack when you use the dlc function of the game to buy or download stuff from it. If you want the freeby dlc like the milas gifts, you cant download them with a RF copy of SoV. You need to wait for nobody to dump it.

I say nobody because these fucks hasnt even dumped the ones from the nip version.

Or fucking you over if you install the seasson pass ticket and redownload each one as they come out

Use the GBA injector, the 3DS's native emulator is fine.

Fucking inject.

I recently got a 4.07 ps4, I would really like to use that psvita functionality but I can't until I sing in into that psn thing and I can't sing in because it requires a fw update. Am I fucked? Should I stay on 4.07?

>native emulator

There isn't one. You either inject or fuck off.

>missing the point

update and have fun! Not worth waiting 4.5x exploits already but no jailbreak for long time

He's saying that it isn't an emulator, faggot.

Anyone know where I can find the latest versions of those collages with all the recommended games from /v/ or something? Specifically for 3DS, DS, and PSP?

Whatever you do, don't check the pastebin.

Try signing in

Anybody know if 3dsiso.com/showthread.php?280971-Fire-Emblem-Echoes-Shadows-of-Valentia-USA-Retail and drive.google.com/uc?id=0B46ayAYpp7nvd3otSkdjUHMyT2M&export=download are untouched?

No way of knowing before downloading.

Guess I'll be the guinea pig then.

You mean clean cia? Not with the RF bs? The drive one is

>3dsiso
Ask them

I'm new to all this but how exactly do I go about getting the undub version of a game on my 3DS? Most of them seem to be in the .3ds file format.

Put the .3ds file onto your Gateway cart and you're good to go.

That's what I meant, thank you.

I don't have a Gateway cart or anything like that. Just A9LH and Luma3DS.

What's the fastest way to inject FBI into the SysNAND now? Is browserhax the only way?

Pretty sure most undubs have a .CIA file that you can download and install like a normal game.

But please correct me if I'm wrong.

Luma is garbage.

Is there a way to bypass the region lock for multi player in Tri Force Heroes?

How much space does the complete nds set takes?

Yes, there is.
Play a different region of the game.

Luma doesn't even let me boot into a patched SysNAND and just gives me a fucking black screen. I regret updating to 11.4. rxTools actually worked unlike this tranny bullshit.

>Finally mod my 2DS
>Forgot the 3DS has no good games
Shit

Oh, so I just use Hans for that?

Is it possible to somehow transfer files directly to my 3DS without having to remove the MicroSD card everytime?

I'm confused.

So we could access psn on 3.60 with henkaku because they supposedly somehow got the 3.63 keys, right?

Sony then patched to 3.65, which would bring new keys, but since 3.63 would have access for another week or two then 3.60 would as well. Logical.

But now, psn access is completely closed for fw 3.63. Since henkaku was using the 3.63 keys then psn access should be closed for 3.60 as well now. But it isn't. We can still access psn.

How? How can we still access psn on 3.60 when the 3.63 keys have been revoked access?

No, you play a different region of the game.
Not change the region of your 3DS (which is what HANS or a CFW does).
Meaning, instead of playing the EU version of Tri Force Heroes, you either play the NA or JP version.
Nintendo gave Tri Force Heroes different servers for each region. There's no way to bypass this.

Yeah. Install a ftpd on your 3DS and install FileZilla on your computer. You can then must open ftpd on your 3DS, input your ip in FileZilla and access all your data wirelessly.

Well shit. Thanks.

Is coldboot Haxchi even worth it?
Seems like if you sneeze you will brick your device. Makes me feel uneasy.

What if I only have a Chromebook right now?

We get this problem like 20 times a thread. Use your head.

Isn't much point with coldboot at all.

Not him but what's the best FTP app/program for the 3DS?