GM does it again

GM does it again
TESLA BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/2017/05/31/look-familiar-nevs-9-3-9-3x-are-saab-derived-evs-for-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a Shart?

>Intentionally making electric cars ugly so no one will buy them because MUH OIL

Wow it's the 2000s all over again.

it's all a conspiracy by big petrol. GM makes trash looking electric smart cars to stop young hipsters who can afford a cheap car from buying it. Therefore no EVs.

LOL TESLA IS FINISHED JUST LOOK AT THAT SEXY GM CAR COMPAIRED TO THIS MODEL SHIT

E100 has tight panel gaps. Tesla can fit tyrones cock in between panel gaps.

I would rather buy the GM than a Model 3 aka shaved Aston Martin or front ended Panerama, Tesla is btfo am i right desu desu

>not supririor german Post

Someone needs to stop these madmen.

My college has one of the few remaining EV1's sitting there. They had a following and people really wanted them, too bad GM keeps making their EVs ugly as fuck.

Actually, it's not just GM. Everything deemed "eco-friendly" has to look ugly as fuck, even if it's just a hybrid.

Tesla really is the only company showing that you can have aggressive looks without "muh aerodynamic teardrop"

The BMW i8 looks great as well, but I get your point.

Have any of the cheaper electric concepts ever made it to production?

Or even gas powered I suppose.

The CityEL did.

www.elweb.info

This is an actual "car" you can buy. I see some every now and then, so I guess people actually buy them.

I guess Tesla only gives a shit about Electric cars

And this is 12'000€, it's an actual car that's been in use as a rental in Paris for several years already, so it's not just an elaborate prototype anymore.

>interested as fuck in NEVS
>worried that they'll be total shit because chinks

This.

Sageru

>All of the disadvantages of a motorcycle save one, with none of the advantages of a car

I wonder how that flimsy tube cage would hold up when rammed by an F250 traveling at 50mph? I'd rather be ejected from a bike and tumble around in an armored leather suit than be trapped in a crumpled gokart in that case. Car safety depends on crumple zones and air bags, or else all the belts and shit do very little but stop from sliding around in your seat.

Gokarts and sandrails are ill suited for general transport.

you kinda have to when you only make electric cars.

Other companies just don't have the incentive to put their best brainpower behind EV projects. The Bolt is a 70% chevy "parts bin" car with the drivetrain made by a 3rd party company. They just shit it out with hardly any R&D.

give it a few years. Those billions tesla keeps burning is going towards a remarkably large amount of infrastructure to make stuff with. Like, Tesla bought 467 Kuka robots just for the 3.

and they're still less practical than petrol cars while still being a piss poor choice for actual concerned environmentalists

tesla = benchracer bait and virtue-signaling shitboxes

>They designed a car based on a frog meme

yes,

Shart ForPoo

It looks kinda like a Saab

>this entire thread
PIGFAT AMERICAN CARS COME BACK PLEAS

Not all GM EV's are bad looking. Too bad they killed this thing last February.

>tandem seating

you were too good for this world elio.

LMAO WHO ACTUALLY BUYS THESE LITTLE KUCKMOBILES

COPS DRIVING AROUND IN SMART CARS IS HILARIOUS, KICK THOSE LITTLE SHITS RIGHT OVER

INSTANT LOSS OF RESPECT

It looks like a parody of a Fortwo.

Because it is.
autoblog.com/2017/05/31/look-familiar-nevs-9-3-9-3x-are-saab-derived-evs-for-china/

I think the problem with the ELR is there simply wasn't enough there to justify the cost. The ELR is basically an impractical volt that has a base cost of $30K more before tax incentives.

I'm pretty sure GM really does make their electric and hybrids ugly (or at least decisive) on purpose since the cynic in me says they are really just CAFE cars so everything in their excel spreadsheet lines up like the Cobal XFE. In the case of the EV1 it was a complete bait and switch. At least the Spark EV was kind of cute looking but not too dopey. The current Volt and Bolt are just kinda ehh. They don't look terrible but the front end just has something off. I think the Nissan leaf is the prime example, and putting that charging port up front makes it even worse.