Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12968257
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/170068896/#170095315
youtube.com/watch?v=-_IvW-Ixu2o
youtube.com/watch?v=fClWabujRyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=53UWEp5OgOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bully Bullet!

Past the dark, there's a goober shining bring, if you just choose to free it.

2nd for Guy

"Jive" is such a lame insult, nearly as bad as goober

The shitposter is MAYhem, the guy who got raped by Hotashi live on stream for talking shit.

Great artist

skullgirls?

Put her in desu

play sniffgirls

I have no idea if it is.

is Chloe the worst new character of all time?

>literally everyone thought her reveal was cringy
>nobody actually even cares about her or plays her
>she's even the lowest tier in tierlist

Reminder that Guilty Gear is just too hard for a human to understand.
There is no way anyone actually knows how to play the game.

I can fight and beat any single one of you in Xrd, promise.

This only furthers my suspicions that Japs aren't human.

>hotashi dumps on shitposter.mp4

I'm going to play her and Yoshimitsu when i get get the game

I mean I understand what the guy was saying but it was irrelevant. GG is tough and most people don't want to dedicate so much time learning so many tiny aspects when they'll probably never be very good anyway.

You can, but now I'll forever know you as someone who shitposts on /fgg/, while at least I'm still anonymous

t. bald musclehead westerner

I need to know more about this semen demon. That's one top tier design.

it hides the worst designed aspect of her, her forearm gauntlet things

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Hotashi is the best Elphelt player in the entire American region. He'd dumpster almost anyone desu.
Why not actually fend for yourself instead of getting a top 10 Evo fighter to knock me out.

At least I play the games I say I do.

>harada killed mardook to make place for rucky chroe

How do you know?

Should I main Sol or Sin, I can't decide. I like playing as both of them.

Fuck off retard, why do you keep posting after what happened? You don't even play the game, you had 50 hours playtime last time.

He most likely can't unless you've never played the game.

I really hate how simple games like Street Fighter V has made people assume that they should instantly master every small thing that gives even the tiniest edge in every fucking game.

I played her game for the first time recently and now I get why people want her in.

>she's cute
>she's really cute
>seriously she's so cute that flowers sprout when she crouches
>she's also mean and nasty
>shoots rockets from her basket
>hides mines in her dress
>does a little rap when she wins
how can she be SO best

Screencapping this and posting it in the May Discord

she's shit
SHIT!!

He admitted to shitposting GG for fun despite it being his "favorite game" and was doing it in the /v/ thread where hotashi fucked him for talking shit. His shitposting style is pretty unique, going on endless tirades about the game being too hard and why no one will ever play it despite then claiming it's actually his favorite game. Also posting May.

Let's fucking go Samson, jesus

She's top tier with customs.

What does SFV have to do with anything

>goobers are all falseflagging after all

Greedy pieces of shit. Can't wait for I2 to outsell SFV 5 to 1

The same reason why Brick and the rest of the namefags post here even though they get btfo everytime they enter competition.

Also I like the attention.

>literally everyone thought her reveal was cringy
I thought it was silly, which fits the character.
>nobody actually even cares about her or plays her
I might, but making people even angrier by playing Ling sounds more fun.
I have never seen a marduk player online and from my experience offline most marduk "players" are guys who play tekken once a year over a few beers.

How long do you have to play a game for it to actually count as playing the game? Serious question.

cute, but no hips

But I like her

get a trip so I can filter you already.
It's the current most popular fighting game and it has a very low execution barrier. As such, it's safe to assume anyone getting into other games is crossing over from SFV these days, only know of it, and are shocked when they find out other games are not like it.

I've never gotten fucked 10-0 in my main game after talking shit. Actually I beat you in your game despite not playing it either so I don'0t know why you would bring this up.

>Pedophiles are the biggest shitposters
Really makes you think

How can other girls even compete

There is not really a set amount of time, but if you claim a game is your main game and that yu play fighting games and talk shit about other people and then you have only 50 hours clocked that's pretty sad.

I need a video of that 10-0

best gunloli

I post May sometimes too, now people will think I'm that shitposter

>decided to watch some T7 gameplay
> the action looks really slow
>the animations looks really floaty
> the hit sounds are absolute shit

glad I didn't pre-order this

>nobody actually even cares about her
I seriously doubt this given how you faggots can never shut the fuck up about her. Your favorite character is probably already in the game unless you are fucking gimmick trash (and even if you are gimmick trash, they brought back Eddy), so I don't even see why you're complaining.

Guilty gear sucks because it's too hard. This is why street fighter will remain the #1 fighter.

strawpoll.me/12968257
Please answer

good goy
how are u liking Ed? plz buy more costumes

delet this

Ah, I understand. I only have ~130 hours in GG, but I never actually try to brag like our resident tripfriends that have usually accomplished nothing.

I actually can't find any characters I like playing in sfv

PlayJustice

>tekken autists always claim it has realistic limb based combat and moves are based off of real martial artist moves
>people fucking float in the air like on the moon or some shit after getting hit

fucking tekkenfags

How is it slow? Because of the 10 frame punches?

It's not hard to tell

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/170068896/#170095315

Gigs is inversly as good as BB

They're not that bad

Hitting thing on hit or block sound like to shipping containers having bareback sex.

>Shinku

wtf i love chole now

rate her rap skills
youtube.com/watch?v=-_IvW-Ixu2o

injustice shitters are out of place here. you don't fit in. take your awful taste to /co/ or whoever gives a shit about poorly mocapped batman.

>41 hours
the fuck? thats less than I get in a new game in a week.

What if they go to tournaments?

But he actually stepped up to the plate and that is commendable truly.

What do you play?

wtf i love hotashi now

Jive

I agree, whatever doesn't include the capcom logo is either anime, party masher or belongs to /co/

I didn't know who hotashi was either. I thought the best american Elphelt was Lost Soul

do injusticefags dress up as batman when they play batman in the game and do that retarded bale batman voice?

That's even worse.

>injustice will sell 5 million copies

it's not fucking fair bros. SFV was supposed to the game that saved us.

It may have been commendable if he stopped shitposting and didn't just say how it was unfair that he had to play hotashi and kept doing it.

The FGC deserves pure zetsubou.

>Injustice 2 is out
>Tekken 7 right around the corner
>Capcucks will be shilling in full force

Brace yourselves, this general will go to shit within a few weeks

I really hope Theken 7 won't run like shit on the standard ps4.
It only looks like a polished ps3 game for fucks sake .

don't know what that word means but it sounds really fun.

>animequeers playing the victim again
quite ballsy to do that in a thread where one of your kind got exposed as a false flagging nigger.

You forgot Rev2...

It means espair. Fgs don't deserve the devs nor their communities and I say this in a "Fg's don't deserve this shit" kind of manner.

Darkstalkers 4 will save fighting games and Capcom

Rev who now?

awoo~

>barely plays GG
>doesn't even streamboar enough to know Hotashi
Please get a trip so I can filter you. You are quite obnoxious, stupid, et cetera.

People like you wallow in sorrow and self pity all day, but I feel no sympathy for your kind at all. You are trash, the worst kind of trash, even. And you know why? It's not even because you're bad. Being bad at a video game is fine. The problem is that you are bad, know you're bad, and still feel the need to shit up /fgg/ with your casual nonsense. We don't care about your emotions. We just want you to fuck off. I'm pretty bad at most of the games I play, but you won't see me rambling on and on about my games and how bad they are in poorly defined ways, followed by me then expecting people to feel sorry for me. It's disgusting and pathetic, and this is coming from someone that's nowhere near being a normalfag. You contribute nothing of value to the general and are just here to attention whore for yourself because you're either too retarded to join a real fighting game forum with names (reddit) since you'd get banned. There are hundreds of anons in this thread that have had similar experiences to you. Your life is not interesting or unique. You are not interesting or unique. It's not even remotely interesting, as you're not even bad in a unique way.

These threads are already shit.

is there actual in game footage of it that's not a stream

Does anyone still pay this from time to time, I still do.

How about SoulCalibur VI saving SoulCalibur, fighting games, and Bamco?

*play

where do I find a girlfriend

>SoulCalibur VI
user.. I don't know how to say this but..

PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=fClWabujRyQ
PS4 Pro
youtube.com/watch?v=53UWEp5OgOc
Better than a stream but still a youtube video. I think these are the best and most recent that we have.