pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNwMC-kpW5c&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=hNwMC-kpW5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja a best and canon

Is wrathful staff good?
Please respond, got an entire colorless orb pull.

First time playing Fates, why can't I do any supports with Gunther in Revelations?

WTF I CANNOT BELIEVE CELICA IS A GARBAGE WHORE UNLIKE THARJA

This shit needs to be renamed trapbanner.jpg

Because reasons you'll find out about later.

yes post results

It's a gimmick.

Take that as you will.

No it's literally a meme but feel glad to waste your orbs you stupid cuck.

Friendly reminder that you are only allowed to post in this thread if you are a F2P player who'll be rank 17 tomorrow.

Well there goes all my Orbs, I just want Genny.

2 out of the 4 are good though

>rolling the bait gacha

>Tharja minus the tome that makes her amazing
>blue Snacki
>literally what the fuck is wrong with you
>yet another shitty healer

Why are Echoes banners always so shit

I hate my life.

This. You'll get limited S tier units in the next banner.

they don't want people buying Echoes.

Zzz where are the op banners like muh reddithart/siblings banner

Bring back the dailies

Bring back the daily arena quests

Do more twitter retweet campaigns

Give us more orbs per gauntlet for shattering point goals

I need orbs damn it.

>Literal, unsalvageable garbage
>Blue Snacki
>(lol
>meme
Lmao, what kind of cuck would roll for this?

The problem is the mage banner going on right now has the better versions of every single unit but Genny

>there will be around 8600 people in rank 17
>only the top 4300 will move up again to rank 18
>anyone below 6000 will move down to rank 16

He can get Klein for DB3 or Kagero

No one has over 40 speed and I don't know any other way to play please help me i cant use my own brain

Well get ready for IS to power creep the fuck out of units if you people don't want to roll for these guys.

Gacha is hell

That's a very low amount tbqh.

>retard spic who blew ALL of his 550+ orbs on a shitty banner without getting something useful is asking for more free stuff
Nothing to see here.

I drew a better IV 5* version of a 4* hero I'd already trained up. Do I use Merge or Inherit Skill?

>defending discount units

KEK SHAME ON YOU

Cain for WoM3

That's a good pull, a lot of old players don't even bother rolling reds.

Is there going to be another sacred seals event ? I just started Heroes 5 days ago...

>Triangle Adept
>Wings of Mercy
I wish I had your luck.

Inheirit Skill gives you all your old skills.

Yeah it was datamined, train to lv 20 Felicia, Donnel and Draug and train to lv35 Hana and Barst

>Julia would have to be behind well over a billion points to get her bonus
Well at least there's some decent stuff.

Combined with the some 600 I've already spent in the past that's a total of 1200+, so a bit over 100 per month since we started in February. Although the 9 starting chapters do factor into a good chunk of that.

>tfw you can safely save up orbs for the bride banner

Boey is the best defensive caster yet and Mae is blue Snacky with better speed. People will find uses. Celica is just Tharja though.

/feg/ also said reinhardt and olwen were shit when they came out, give it a week.

And the rally def. Only Virion and Seliph are worthless
>I wish I had your luck
Y-yeah...

From these... i have a Donnel.

Trying to make a useable Selena( +att/-hp) but need a new weapon. With 35 spd and threaten speed, would Brave Sword+ be worthwhile given that I put Deathblow 3 on top?

Olwen when she came out was fucking dire.

Reinhardt was great but he kamikazed your arena score

Please stop posting

Put LoD

I'm just glad I finally have a new unit to use. The only problem I have now is that I barely have enough inheritance fodder for her, and not the right stuff. Damn.

This is my +HP -Mag Wyvern Lord Corrin
She is;
+4 HP
= Strength
= Magic
+2 Skill
-1 Speed
+1 Luck
+3 Defence
+6 Resistance

What does /feg/ think?

Out of these 3 who should I give Fury to? I'm currently leaning towards Ninian

I can only select 3. I have to grind sp all over again?

They're all free units aren't they, you only have to kill like a few units of that level each shouldn't b hard with support

Kind of lame that it means a Nuibaba GHB won't happen, I kind of wanted a titty witch to use. But at least a Berkut one is very likely, and he's really based and has a cool lance.

Wow no more daily orbs? I guess you should pay up then goy

There are a lot of bad 5* heroes you can pull, getting a 4* hero with a level 3 skill that is the only character that can get that skill at 4* is really good.

Anyone else having trouble with the new story quests? I can beat the lunatic maps easily but deathless is too hard, especially 9-3 with the bullshit mountain and 9-5 with Boey taking damage from no one except a red sword that I somehow have to catapult into the fort since I don't have any non-blue mages. Oh right and I also have to bring a spear unit that will do fuck all.

I need more information to judge. What are you trying to do with them? Who is your 3-man core team?

Just saying. Wait until we see the numbers on close combat boey and whether or not life and death/fury bumps a +spd or +atk Mae to top tier one shot potential. They're not objectively best but they're good

Goddamit Juliafags, I want to burn my flags!

60 orbs.
3 4*
12 3*

End me.

Merge gives you all your old skills, not inherit.

They keep bringing back the dailies anyway, it's a nice source. Even if we assume half the month gives us dailies and the other half doesn't that's still 180 orbs. It adds up.

What the fuck are you doing with that Tharja? Just because you can use skill inheritance doesn't mean you should.

Tharja does well with it definitely but ninian can benefit pretty well from it too, considering how tanky it makes her. Plus it 40 attack and 39 spd will get make her decent if you absolutely need to attack with her. Depends on your team comp especially since you already own an Azura.

Red mage, Blue Mage, Dancer, Green mage for good measure. Cmon son its not that bad.

Just beat RD on Normal for the first time, I'm probably going to do another tower run with Royals+Pelleas. Stat boosters used and Nihil users are marked, Ike got Boots. Ike and Mia had A-rank, Rhys and Titania had A-rank, Shinon and Soren had B-rank and Miccy and Sothe had A-rank. I brought Reyson into the tower.

>people rerolling for Celica
>even more fodder for my Reinhardt in the future
Excellent.

Felicia is the cutest! Nobody could ever make me feel as happy as she does! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! I want her to always be happy and smiling! I could never ask for more! I love Felicia!

People with Celica, does Distant Def only work on the enemy's turn? Just wanna be sure.

>Nephenee capped all but 2 stats
Why am I not surprised

>-def +res Rein, -atk +hp klein, -atk +hp Boey

Every time I get a -atk brave weapon user I want to kill myself. at least the other two are at least probably usable.

I don't have any non-blue mages that aren't 3* Henry or Cecilia. Pulled over 200 orbs worth of greens and 0 ninos. Guess I will see what Henry can do.

-ATK Boey has with his starting owl tome as much attack as neutral Olwen does with Dire Thunder.

Boey is beyond unusable.

I love her too but I love seeing her miserable more. She's too adorable when she's sad.

>spent 50 orbs on red and colorless
>no Celica
>no Genny
>got a +res -def Ryoma on my last pull
Kinda disappointed as I already had Ike but oh well, I'll take it. My +atk Lucius will have to wait...

He'll deal damage with bonfire, which is pretty much all these meme stat spreads are capable of. I dont know why ISIS keeps doing it.

yeah but he's beefy and his gimmick is to stand next to people he obviously wasn't going to have huge attack in the first place

why roll on this banner when I can roll on the mage banner and get all the top tier mages? This banner is a huge mistake on IS part having a new banner with discount units.

-Atk is probably not worth using but Boey is interesting

>try to get leo
>get +spd/-def lyn

how do I make her work
40 spd with decent atk is got to be worth something right

youtube.com/watch?v=hNwMC-kpW5c&t=0s

How does he do it, /feg/?

why do I even fucking bother

youtube.com/watch?v=hNwMC-kpW5c

Mae is cuter than all of the other mages so it's okay.

>1 unit
Smart ass

lights blessings are pretty much made for the bullshit quests in story mode.

Any ideas for a celica build? Maybe a Life and death or fury on A and renewal on B?

Wao Dao+ should be a good pick along with something like Glacies since Selena has decent res.

(lol

>vantage and draw back fodder
it's not horrible

Well of course, only best girls can cap all but two stats.

she can use the vantage/desperation combo, the only one who can outside of bruno (who we might never get)

I want my 30 orbs back ISIS

Always those japs. God I love em

EXPECT

Light's Blessings won't help you kill everything in 6 turns on 11-5.

I even have a Vantage Kagero and she can't one-shot either of the two in front. Celica doubles and kills her even with Fury and a +Spd nature.

I ended up completing it by getting the AI to move off the forts but doing it any other way is surprisingly difficult.

I have like 5 other Lonqus with noone good to give to. Already fed one to Xander.
I'm glad for the Donnel though.

The dream is dead. I blame Zephiel.

>implying cuteness isn't the most important stat

Has anyone tried Ragnarok yet? I think there's a mistake in it's description.

It says that you take 5 damage if you attack, but my Celica is only taking that 5 damage when ATTACKED.

>vantage kagero
What's she gonna do? tank a healer?