audi version of the lambo suv
screencap this post

It will sell like hotcakes

pretty sure it's a q8 or q6
looks like a suv coupe

Some sort of wierd Japanese Aston Martin

>Japanese Aston Martin
>Audi

Audi's newest X6 rival, so it's going to be hot garbage.

But, many buy hot garbage

AUDI e-tron sportback

Man. Just like the Merc and the BMW of the same type one of the most off-puttingly ugly cars ever.
It's not that they didn't try hard. But it just looks like someone took a landwhale, and put her in expensive clothing and let a stylist and a make-up-artist, both top of the game, work her over.
It could be so much worse, sure, but who in their right mind would like it?

And they look so much worse IRL compared to pictures of it - would be the same with the landwhale as well.

>e-tron
hnnnng what a good name

Rest assured that each of those manufacturers spent a great deal of money on surveys and market analysis to make the most appealing car for their target audience, whatever the audience may be.
we are in a moment where nobody wants to take risks (VW probably being the least willing to risk anything) so, while I agree with you that it looks bad for my taste, I'm sorry to burst your bubble and tell you that your educated guess about its sales numbers will most likely be completely wrong, because they already know that car will sell and will sell well.

Look at all those people roaming around in X6s and GLEs, they are both bad looking cars in my opinion, but I'm obviously not part of their target. The great number of those cars on the road obviously proves every doomsday prediction I may have about their sales figures wrong.

Tl;Dr: just because you don't like it doesn't mean it will sell like shit, armchair market analyst etc etc

I haven't indicated that I believe the sales numbers will be low - quite the contrary, you're right.

Obviously, you have a point though. Loads of people will like it.
I'm pretty certain though they all will have extremely bad taste.

It's so ugly it's offensive. It gives me that feeling you get when you keep catching whiffs of a really rank fart and at first it's impressive but it just won't go away and eventually you get genuinely a little pissed off about it. Seeing this "car" is like that.

I thought that with "who in their right mind would like it?" You were implying nobody will like it and it will sell like shit

Why the fuck do you all think that this is ugly?

I mean ok, Veeky Forums hates everything that's contemporary, but giving the car so much hate is a bit too much I think

I agree. I bet it is more likely they hate something VAG made with a passion.

VAG haters exist. Pathetic.

>what is meme?

It's starting to irk me how similar Audi's designs are becoming to Hyundai's.

because Hyundai stole Audi's designer and ask him to mimic Audi

desu that's what I do hate about the corporation is that Audi VW and Skoda look very similar now.

I didn't know about the Hyundai thing tho that's interesting

Q?

>what is bait?

>what is "I was only pretending...."

what do you mean?
pic related my a4

kek you got me for a second

i think if i posted this no one would have guessed

what the fuck man that actually looks like audi headlights. Not the gril but the lights holy shit

south korea was a mistake
there isn't a single angle where it doesn't look like a complete rip off

It's probably a car driven by a protagonist in some new capeshit movie.

well the grille is somewhat different from other makes but it doesn't really look good so yea

ok forget what I said.

What the fuck

fuck hyundai

It's too tall, it's marketed to the kind of douchebags who like "sport SUVs"

Looks to be an audi etron cuv.

yea it now even says it in the title haha

>donk'd
why?

lmao m8, the e-tron badge has been used before. Here in Dudeweedland Caliphate, the A3 e-tron and Q7 e-tron (hybrids) sold like hotcakes due to favorable tax laws.

There has also been an R8 e-tron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_R8#R8_e-tron

>The Audi e-tron is a version of the R8 Coupé with a slightly smaller body, four electric motors rated 317 PS (233 kW; 313 bhp) and 450 newton metres (332 lbf·ft) of torque. However the proposed torque rating is the torque measured at the wheels, not at the output shaft — as is the industry standard, the true torque rating being around 678 newton metres (500 lbf·ft).

>the true torque rating being around 678 newton metres (500 lbf·ft).

THICC TORKK

I forgot, we also have an A3 g-tron, which has a LPG tank in the place where the spare wheel would sit.