The absolute state of americans

>the absolute state of americans

Embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXkopOUsZjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek'd

Thank God everyone drives manual here in the UK. I'd rather have brexit than not have manuals.

Was that a car thief? hahaha

I love this video. Its just something about his completely puzzled face... its as if a normal human being was dropped into an alien saucer, had a gun put to their heads and commanded to pilot the thing to to the next galaxy

sure you mightve never used a manual, but fuck, are there people who dont know manual exist so they are this surprised?

Holy shit, America.

>its as if a normal human being was dropped into an alien saucer, had a gun put to their heads and commanded to pilot the thing to to the next galaxy

actual kek

>implying autotragic drivers arent normal
i dont disagree

I take it he's a car thief? But he's white what the fuck.

Also, play this. Then watch vid
youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0

And what's wrong with ditching the EU?

Fuck off, leftypol.

Millenials.

Low IQ whites exist too, just on a lower proportion compared to minorities, which is why there's more minorities that commit crimes compared to whites, and less successful minorities.

Check the bell curves IQ distribution for the races. It also explains why Asians who have a higher IQ, commit less crimes and are more successful than whites.

He's high on meth or something. He's not normal.

That guy is at least 20 and the video is from 04.

more like gen x

Epic thread OP. If you lived in a desert and weren't a swimming enthusiast, would you learn to swim? Probably not. Now, somebody who lived in waterworld would have to know how to swim, because it was what everyone did.

>because it was what everyone did.

>yuropeans
>driving at all
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXkopOUsZjg

I'm 20, drive manuél, and do all my own work on my car.

I'm 19, can't drive, and work with manuel because I live in a culturally enriched state.

Retard.

While race I definitely a real thing, I don't think IQ explains everything. There are many other factors to consider.