├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Animal Promenade (until 5/23)
├ Winners Design 4 sideB (until 6/7)
├ Gurhal Collection 3 (until 6/14)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread:

14* will never drop for you

But i already had one drop for me.

PSO2 won't come to the US, right? I really don't want to start over.

That Sega of America basically doesn't exist anymore
They were basically a skeleton crew already a few years ago when western operations became focused in Europe, and they got rid of even more staff when they moved from San Francisco to Irvine

But honestly the biggest problem here is if they make it totally separate it's going to be second class, if only because the actual developers are going to put the Japanese version first and they (yes, they're the ones who actually have to update it) aren't likely to devote much to it

Look on the bright side. if we got IP blocked off JP servers I would just quit the game rather than start over and finally be free from the game. I assume you and most people would do the same. It would be your liberation

I didn't think about this. My heart is swelling with a nervous joy.

>I assume you and most people would do the same.
This is anecdotal, but apparently when other games have done this in the past, even without an IP block put into place, the English-speaking audience just leaves for the local version for some reason, even knowing that the game probably won't be supported as well

So ship2 will be a ghost town? One also has to wonder if AIDS will stop working on the tweaker.

There should be some details during PSO2 Station next month

It's more or less following the same sort of timeline they had for previous episode announcements

EP4 in particular was announced like, in August 2015 or so, at the end of a teaser for The Profound Darkness, but we actually didn't learn anything about until like October (EP4 itselfs tarted at end of January)

>PSOffline: Pioneer 1
I hope you guys are ready to go back to Ragol

There's always going to be hold outs, pso1 had plenty of gaijin that would rather play on JP servers. That is generally what happens though. Personally I could never give up the JP version. I don't understand how people could throw away an account they have thousands of hours in to play a version that's years behind in content that will never be as good as the original. There's no way they would let us transfer our characters.

That being said, I can't imagine why they would bother making a separate version and going through the effort of marketing/maintaining it after all these years. Make an english client for the international community and call it a day, I don't care if we get exiled to our own ship as long as we still play on the JP version.

is that sakai

The game would die within the first year unless they completely removed EQs and made them accessible 24/7 for the western audiences. People don't like to told when they can play the game and how much in the west.

EQs would never fly in the US version.

Ship 1 Japs will eventually take over

how do you guys deal with leveling subclass

I'm one of those weirdos who actually switches to the class and plays it properly

>going back to ragol
>tfw it's true

>tfw they make a game about the crew of Alisa III after landing on Ragol when they struggle to seal away and bury Dark Falz before being killed by the out of control Leukon Knight long before Pioneer 1 arrives.

They really wouldn't put together pso2's universe with pso1's, right?

What ass did you pull this out of

I hope not

I really can't imagine an outcome where they make an actual separate version of pso2 for a Western release. It would be such a colossal pain in the ass at this point, just from all the licensing alone. The simplest way to expand into the west is just doing the granblue method. Granblue Fantasy has a full english client that's maintained alongside the JP version, but everyone plays on JP servers. The game isn't officially released outside of Japan, it's just that there happens to be an English client and no restriction on foreigners. Allows them to bypass all the issues with releasing abroad (the gambling laws alone would be a fucking headache) and allows them to get international players without much extra effort. Keep in mind that pso2's scratch system falls under gambling law as well generally. Sega would have to be insane to go any other route.

>That image

9th PSO2 STATION! (Phantasy Star Thanks Festa 2017 - Tokyo - Makuhari Messe)
June 10, 2017
13:00 ~ JST
Important Topics:
First information on the Episode 5

new planet will be a planet of skeletons
all enemies will be skeleton versions of existing enemies

>skeletons
>not just a bunch of evil CAST exo-skeletons

>people kept complaining about all our enemies being reskins with the same skeleton of existing enemies
>so now we're just making you fight every type's skeleton!
Bravo Sakai

Just as expected, real info shits in thanksgiving fest only.

And this "Thanks Festa" lasts 2 months around Japan so most likely we aren't going to know shit about anything until August, with that said EP5 might be just around xmas.

They said ep5 was releasing late summer when they first announced it.

They don't typically announce anything more than four or five months in advance. For EP4, it was about four months from the initial announcement (with no details) to its release and EP5 is following a similar pattern.

Expect EP5 to start around August, early September at the latest.

what did they mean by this?

I wonder if I should bother logging on for gracia since no party.

Couple questions as a shitter

I need sensuous units for one of my aura items, but I'm not sure where to find them. I think I get them from EX: Glacial Machinery though. If I need to do that, should I prepare at all? What level should I be, and do I need a party? I don't wanna waste my extreme passes.

Is the level cap 75? I see most people are 75, but why is there an EQ that requires level 80+?

How do I level my rings up? Grinding, the same as other stuff?

What does more damage, rifle or launcher?

look at what your file says it wants, and choose the appropriate daily LQfor it (aura files are based around a specific daily LQ). No, it's 80, yes, there's one bonus eq that requires level 80. Most people are 75 because sega are stupid. Grind them with the same materials you bought them with after levelling them up via having them equipped and playing the game.

It mean's that SEGA is in a good enough spot financially that they wish to get adventurous in their business endeavors, possibly attempting to bring successful japanese titles to the global market (Possibly including PSO2 or building more on the Phantasy Star IP) as well as reviving some of their backlog of incredible dormant IPs and pushing even further into their successful PC ventures.

I just pug it and hope for the best if there is no buddies on.

I wont pub it until I can retry it if the pub fails. Failing the quest even though I didn't die at all just rubs me the wrong way.

I love my wife Xiera

she made Episode 4 bearable

Her and Mother were probably the only decent things in this episode.

>doesnt go right after having been told
>died 4 times
>lost the quest
>left the pt immediately
Oh boi its like theres absolutely no way to view the players i have recently partied with. What a shame.

Yet that still wont stop him from ending up in your quest.

Ironic that the blacklist (and cross block party matching) only functions as it ideally should in content that nobody even gives a shit about.

Just get some friends m8

It's harder than you'd think at jst evening, imo. my list is pretty much always dead apart from maybe one or two people, one of who does not meet the 80/80 req.

Get more friends.

No, just Mother
Xiera can get FUCKED with a RAKE

my fellow user of fine taste

delete yourself from existence

too hard, ship 4.

What bosses should I use launcher on?

it's already made contact. mother made pso and linked to the wrong universe, saw dark falz, which really spooped her. that's why the aether manifested her esca falz form to resemble pso dark falz

It doesn't look anything like PSO Dark Falz, stop saying that
There's no creepy gaping maw
The original didn't even have hands

none.

Rate my tank /pso2g/

there's a gaping maw, the weak spot is in it. as a throwback to the first form, they even stuck mother to the chest like rico. proportion and body structure is exactly the same, and it even does the whole spellcasting from the stage perimeter of phase 2 DF.

>he fell for the ship 4 meme
Transfer to great 2.

I'm also on ship 2, my friends list there is effectively dead too, though I could probably persuade a couple of irl people I know to do gracia with me there if I really cared to level to 80/80 there.

is there literally anything in this game you're good at Tsumiki?
apart from looking ugly of course

that's not a fucking maw, that's an access panel
and rico was stuck to the first two forms, she wasn't visible in the third that this is supposedly based off of

Affixing.

guys bear with me
i'm bo/hu using jb mainly
that means my mag should be t-atk based right?
i really don't wanna make a new char

s-atk based, use switch strike

oh..
I'm so sad right now

well you can always go bofi I guess if you really don't want to delete

Say two things you liked about this episode and one think you didn't like about this episode before it goes.

I liked Riding Quest, as it's a mix of gameplay that turns out to be very engaging with others.

I like how collection files lower the grinding I need to do.

i don't like star gems

I liked Ultimate Amduscia and Gix
I also liked Fornis series
I don't like how fucking rare gold dogs are

Any trick to get onto Deus when his dragon head bugs out? Some people are able to get on, when I've never gotten it once.

They really had some spooky designs from the previous Phantasy Star games. The game used to be darker in tone, now it's anime shit.

>Gracia throws out a grants rain as soon as he falls down for the final time
So is this just meant to get people mad at fighters or something? It isn't enough to kill anyone else.

I think the way this works is that it only glitches out for some people, not everyone? Which is why others can hop on just fine.

Hi.

Hi.

Go to bed >:(

Chain chronicle already made it globally.
It died.

If anything, they're probably just updating the game some more and opening the JP servers to foreigners with some English text.

PSO1 was sort of an aberration. The series is generally lighter in tone overall. Phantasy Star II might have been another exception in the story department

That said it was always anime shit, it's just that back then it was late 80s/early 90s anime shit instead.

What the heck is Chain Chronicle "3"? Was there even a Chain Chronicle 2?

>playing memelee

That version was apparently contracted out and managed by some SEA company?

It's unusual they'd bring up CC like this again considering that version has been shut down for a year already (just a month before the end of Sega's last fiscal year, actually)

Why aren't you 80/80, pso2g?

CC3 is just another update for CC - I think they added a new story but its the same game.

Phaleg was kicking my ASS.

Reminder you can literally cheese your way through Phaleg with only 3 marons that aren't even lvl 80+ with no candy at all and a 13* Wanda while your main class is Techer

Reminder Ranger can't even dodge Phaleg's triple kick because the animation is too long

you just P slider for that shit you retard

What is slow dive ring and p slider 0

the qutest

GUMI handled the international release of CC.
Gumi is well known for their mishandling of games, so they usually end up dead before the Japanese version even starts to drop off.

So if they decide to do another international release, it might be under a new company or done by an in-house team.

What are the prices of noble/elegant for s attack on ship4?

2much4u big boi

Place bets on the final boss of ep5.
>Loser
>Apprentice
>Profound Darkness
>another phantom

a weaponoid

Profound ESC-A Falz Loser of the Phantom Deus Darkness God

>game is so dead that the roadmap for the next few months is literally nothing but rehashed content

What would Sega have to do to make it so that people don't simply log in for a specific EQ then log off?

How do they breathe life back into the game? Make every collection file available permanently? More frequent boost weeks? More frequent EQs? Update old episode EQs with current level gear?

People say the game is popular but the current active users would say otherwise. I have veterans on my list who just stopped logging in. Personally I think triggers need to be more accessable as EQs are the only fun thing in the game.
They should halve the star gem cost for each trigger or make it a flat 50sg for newer triggers and 25 for older ones.

There's just not much to do outside of EQs. XQs and ult nab and lilipa don't give anything relevant to current content. I'm okay with the EQ system as it is, because it throws a bone to people who can't log in very often, but XQs and ult need to be revamped, and maybe ult vopar being added would be good.

I would like something similar to featured but cycling older stuff, with some exchange shop for playing them, maybe one that let's you buy old OT weapons, or things with affixes like Doom Break, Yamato factor, stuff that is out of cycle currently. Maybe also revamp NPC COs so that they're worth doing in the modern day, 90% of COs in this game have been worthless since they released, maybe allow people to make money/get semi-important/commonly used resources from COs that require a bit more exploration in the games array of content.

Are there any viable farming methods for making money as a solo player in this game? I see TACOs and DOs, but they don't seem to give much compared to a lot of what I see on the auction house.

Xiao