/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Chuuni edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ChKuswTPjBI
m.imgur.com/e7rB63x
m.imgur.com/Fa1nPDj
mega.nz/#!T4kTCIZb!sl6ysvuPnbuskIBK-2Rg2hTWir0UP5SimXD_8DfVlNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mugi!

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Posting best girls! I don't like this ship very much but I like them both as characters.

Is better in her own clothes!
So, am I allowed to do this or not?

Koko!

Junko!

I love my darling husband

youtube.com/watch?v=ChKuswTPjBI
this video reminds me about kiibo

Yes, I think we're cool until Junkofag reboots the HG

the best!

Fuck, why everything in the thread happens when I'm not here..? Anyway, here's my chart.

Noone is stopping you, fellow Mugibro!

>vending machines

>Maki is a mary sue

>m-muh female protagonist
>Tsumugi came out of nowhere
>Kaito on Haiti's level
>Monokumarzfag
>Amami as mastermind
>Maki is a mary sue
>Ouma is a worse Komaeda
>Tsumugi an actually good character
>probably liked Hope Arc

I want to cure Shinguji

I dislike maki but call her a mary sue... I just hope kodaka doesn't turn her into a RL chiaki if there will be future installments.

AI Chiaki was already a mary sue, so turning her into an even bigger one was what made RL Chiaki so bad. If Maki turns into a mary sue, she will always have her V3 role.

This is why I love V3, this game really do bring the most dumbest retards' hates and their 'm-muh exceptions!' I love that V3 pretty much BTFO all crazy 'feminists' with protagonist twist. Have Rantaro lovers been so dumber?
And of course, I also love the ending that have already made so many people went nuts simply because they cannot understand the meaning of what V3's message is really about. I bet this user didn't even read Japanese.
Truly a beautiful view of the future DR fandom's despair once localized V3 come out.

V3 is easily the best game in the series. Tumblr, anti-Maki, anti-Ouma, anti-Saihara, anti-Tsumugi and anti-Tulpaman salt gives my life meaning.

yeah but after DR3 people started to dislike chiaki even more forgetting about her Al, that's why I hope Kodaka doesn't make the same mistake.
w-wow nice dream.

V3 salt is absolutely incredible, plus half of Tumblr hates it so it will never reach SDR2 levels of cancer. Truly wonderful.

>Kodaka
>not making the same mistake over and over again

that's why i am worried about it.

Just imagine how amazing it's going to be in September, I'm looking forward to this more than the actual game

Masterminds!
m.imgur.com/e7rB63x
m.imgur.com/Fa1nPDj

True. I felt mostly indifferent towards AI Chiaki, but thought she had some great and likable moments. DR3 however completely destroyed any of that, and made me dislike her whenever I replayed DR2.

>mfw V2 will be an anime
>it's going to be shit

>V3 is the worst visual novel ever because we've never seen the "protagonist dies early" twist in any visual novel ever
>Only likes Kaede for her vagoo
>Tsumugi as the mastermind came out of nowhere and felt like a last minute decision
>Amami should have been the mastermind
>He took the fiction twist at face value
>He misinterpreted Ouma again
>Tenko and Kaito on par with Haiji
>He liked all the Monocubs even though they were made to piss you off

And the other guy
>V3 was only made for money
>Saihara doesn't feel like a protagonist but Kaede did despite the fact that Saihara's arc fits the story of V3 way better than Kaede
>Amami should have been the mastermind
>"WAAAAH, AMAMI DIED THAT MEANS IT SUCKS"
>Maki being a mary sue despite the shit she pulled in Chapter 2 and 5
>Ouma being a Komaeda but worse despite them barely being alike outside of baseline traits
>Tsumugi was a good character but the twist ruined her
>He thinks DR1 and SDR2 actually never happened even though it's just in another universe
>He didn't even understand what V3 was trying to say

I've seen some retards but this takes the cake. I've actually spoken to the other guy too. He said Chapter 5 was bad writing because Kaito died through no fault or choice of his own.
Watching tumblr, youtube and instagram lose their shit over this game is amusing to say the least.

And I'm going to love every second of it

>He didn't even understand what V3 was trying to say
Not that the other parts aren't shit, but to be fair who the fuck even knows what V3 is trying to say with the ending?

yeah the anime and hope arc pretty much destroyed the game.
i-i won't cheat on you again...
munakata memes are gold

It didn't want to portray the player as the audience. That much we know.

Only the hack knows. And the hack won't tell anyone, not even his co-workers.

It's even better when you remember that protagonist twist happened in the very first chapter. I can taste so many salty tears and raging players (by players I meant a big part of fandom) finally quit DR series for good only because of one death (or two if there are fangirls) just first few hours into the game.

You know why..
It definitely didn't want to say "you're a retard for playing these games and you get off on children dying" like a lot of people think.

Yeah, that one still confuses me because sure, we're definitely controlling the robot we didn't even know was an in-universe protagonist until the end of the game and playing as Kaede and then Saihara was just a red herring. That would be hack-tier hack writing even for Kodaka.

Smug bastard.

Does anyone still have that one picture from the bathing scene in V3? It used to be on the wiki, but now it's gone.

That fiction can influence the reality, and turn lies into truths...something like this.

is a shit and her tits are fake.

Hello /drg/! What's up?
Reminder I want to fuck Amami?

>He said Chapter 5 was bad writing because Kaito died through no fault or choice of his own

>No fault
He got himself kidnapped by actually trying to fight the exisal and his boner for Maki got the better of him
>No choice
Bullshit. Ouma didn't directly force him to kill him, he told him to and then said Maki is going to die if he doesn't which was just him telling the truth. And if he really had no choice, he would have stopped as soon as he crushed Ouma and Maki was already saved

Press K for destroy the Hack

Junko is literal shit and is nothing but a retarded plot device.
Just try and prove me wrong.

I want to hug Tenko

I can't

Good day to you..... Kaitoanon? Saying this feels weird when you aren't posting him.

I never got that one either seeing that the people who like having so many games about hope winning over despair are either fucking morons or the reason why they keep wanting hope to win is a spoiler regarding the true state of the outside world.

I think that's it to an extent, however people who say things like "They signed up for this game willingly but we should pity them since their lives were so miserable outside!" need to have a stick shoved up their asses since that was never proven and if their lives were so bad explain those comfy uniforms and how most look in good shape.

Is that so nee-san? If you say so.

Same

Do you mean this one or the other one?

Good day... Amamianon.
It is a bit weird, but it'll be just for a week.

Yeah, you're right. At least now I finally have an excuse to search for pictures of Kaito.

Bless you two for providing me with Amamis and Kaitos. I can never find any solo art of them when randomly browsing so you're doing god's work every time you post.

can someone post ki-bo's pictures from the game? Mine are really bad quality.
why are tenko's hair so much green?

No problem, man. Just searching for them with their japanese name on twitter should help. And when you find an artist who mainly draws them, going through their followers and likes helps a lot too. Though I guess that wouldn't really count as randomly browsing anymore.

So now that the dust has settled can we all agree that Hagakure did literally nothing wrong?

Here you go baby.

Oh my this so beautiful thank you so much user!

So now that the dust has settled can we all agree that Monaca did literally nothing wrong?

Same. But I'll still search for Kaito pics, so it'll be double the work.

You're welcome!

the kaitofag/amamifag love affair is cute. CUTE!

No problem.

I might do so when I get motivated, but like people have pointed out, I'm really lazy with art saving and don't even save HD images. Still, good advice.
He hurt Sakura.
I mean, she had a reason for her actions and satanic personality but if that's the case, then Komaeda and Maki did nothing wrong.

Just thought of something. Memories of the kidnapping were removed but Kaede, Saihara and Amami were still able to discuss this in the prologue yet by the end of chapter 6 the cast easily falls into despair and Bad End themselves at first believing they signed up willingly even though those like Maki and Himiko probably did think about the kidnapping back then. Additionally Ouma hints as early as chapter 3's trial that someone's watching them but Saihara and co. fall to despair seeing the 'truth of the outside world' even though Saihara does comment on that remark.

It really goes to show how quickly people forget things and how much they can fuck themselves over as a result.

bless your soul.

So now that the dust has settled can we all agree that Junko did literally nothing wrong?

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Post fandom opinions so fucking stupid that it makes you ass mad

There should be a folder in the download pastebin where you can get all of the cgs. I wouldn't mind spamming images for my beloved ESLbot, but I want to keep my best boy thread alive a while longer.

People who think Danganronpa is good

(You)'re pathetic.

Posts that claim that Ouma is anything but a mediocre Komaeda clone.

trans chihiro

just search the confession account on tumblr or Instagram
really? thank you for the information!
>my beloved ESLbot
you made me blush again user

DR is good

It's this one mega.nz/#!T4kTCIZb!sl6ysvuPnbuskIBK-2Rg2hTWir0UP5SimXD_8DfVlNM

Calling Ouma Komaeda 2.0
Claiming Mikan did everything wrong or nothing wrong
And

thank you so much again!
you helped me a lot

t.Maki
t.OmegaValwin
t.Buttblasted Gontafag
pick one but at least you got your (You)

This person claims to be kin with Tulpaman. Not sure why this drove me up a fucking wall

>That Kiibo
Cute!
>just search the confession account on tumblr or Instagram
Who has that "Saihara X Maki is the best stop shipping Saihara with Kaede", "Autistic screeching from a barafag" and the "Robots have dicks line was offensive " posts?

But I wanted Jewell's (You).

I kinda agree, girly boys shouldn't crossdress. They should try to dress a bit masculine so they look more like a shota or a crossdressing female.

You can post Ouma suffering. Jewell always gives you (You) if you do that. Or Mugi with Oma, that also works.

this one?

Usually Komaeda 2.0 works as well.

I don't miss hifumi at all

>Korekiyo's favorite items: doll hair, nail polish, a mirror
>baseless
Gotta love western kinshitters for not knowing shit about a character they claim to be.

Yup, that's the one. At least I agree with Kirumi though.
>Oma

Who?

Or you can always post the Mugi edits!

ki-bo's big robotic dick

Keebs is a cuntboy

Me neither

You mean ki-bi, right?