teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PUc7C1rO1Y
strawpoll.me/12969769
reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/6b8sjr/battles_of_the_colors/
youtube.com/watch?v=HFdEiH0f5TQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post killcams

Pyro update when

>full set never ever

Pistol > Shotgun

>Getting killed
wow what a shitter

Quack

ded gem

I'm going to rename my strange sandvich to Uma delicia

who drew this? I really like it!

Post Demomen

reminder that it is okay to cheat, and there is nothing wrong with enhancing your play by any means necessary

Who drew this? I really hate it!

In case anybody missed the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=_PUc7C1rO1Y

Next event is going to be a karting event, I've finished the road, still need to do the lap coding and the rest of the stage design. Once the map is done we'll set a date for the event, going to go for notsaturday this time.

Dr. Ludwig, I'm RED Team.

Will there be items in the race ala mario kart or will it just be a normal race

0-3 buy aussie
4-9 don't

what do you do when you win a hat from a /tf2g/er? I like to make alt loadouts with the hats they give me

same but i make it my main loadout depending on how much i like it

erase the crafter's name and sell it to scrap.tf

craft if I don't like it and it's cheap

seems kinda shitty at first, but I usually will like the result more if I dislikes it enough to craft it. I won a raffle a few days ago, sold it for metal, and then used the metal to craft a point and shoot, which I enjoyed much more than the original hat

to be fair, you can't try your hardest for 3 hour play sessions, you have play easier for a good while during long sessions

Well I'm fairly certain I can use the spellbooks from halloween to give you that set of items, but I don't really think most of these are useful in a race.
*Uber Heal - removes accumulated damage, collissions didn't happen very often when I was testing this with a friend.
*Boxing Glove - is your actually useful attack item.
*Parachute, who gives a crap about a parachute?
*Bomb head - More likely to hurt you than your opponent, since he's running away and not going to turn around to dogfight you.

I kind of feel like putting the items in is adding too much rng, but let's see what everybody else thinks:
strawpoll.me/12969769

this was from when i first started playing tf2. confused the hell out of me and i had no idea how he looked like this. still kind of baffles me to this day

>watch EU HL high grand finals
> the pyros on both teams were backburning retards who seemed to be clueless on things as spam denial, airblasting to trap combos in uber exchanges, or doing a motherload of damage with their shotguns like Steve

Is the scene really that dead that people who are that incompetent are playing in prem next season? Like the average pyro in tf2center is better than the random weeb CRAZYGRILL had.

I'm so pissed that these "high" teams are basically circlejerks and they don't ever dare to trial someone good that is a new up and coming player, and just go for the washed up trash they know.

When's the pyro update coming?

sometime in august or some shit

like five or six

don't listen to this retard, it's going to be at least 8

Seven

How do community servers get people now? I want to get a 24/7 nocrit nospread dm server going, but nobody comes to the custom map rotation server that my friend hosts.

IP/Region?

We only have a maximum of 4 updates left, don't we?
>pyro
>heavy
>jungle(?)
>finale

TF2 is coming up on 10 years and the comic has one issue left. It would be a perfect time to stop development. What will happen once it's all over?

You could ask Valve to turn off matchmaking.

typical trolls on Veeky Forums. don't worry man it'll be here in two or three

Valve releases a new game

Half Life 3

you're gonna buy it anyway

maybe

Just came across an aimbotter with multiple expensive-looking cosmetics. How do I find his account after having played with him? I want to laugh at him once he gets VAC'd

>jose.guitterrez
Why do I see this so often? Not that name exactly but people with names that consist of their first and last name.

Friends > Recently Played With
Be sure to slam that report button

i think default steam name is the accounts email
so if you made a steam account with the email [email protected] your first name would be jose.fernando2005
not too sure though

Am I funny yet guys?

>you're on the "BLU" team

I'm a simple man, myself.
I'm not really into any of the knight cosmetics for Demoman and I'm not sure what else to combine.

Had a decent chuckle.

reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/6b8sjr/battles_of_the_colors/

How do go about circle stabbing giants as spy in mvm? I want to take my mvm spy game to the next level but I'm bad so it's proving difficult.

US East
qcg game nfoservers com 27015
This is the rotation server, it had maps similar to shit like Partyvan and Axl's. The default map is harbl_hotel, which probably explains why it's empty.

Put periods and a colon in place of the spaces, had to do that to avoid the spam filter.

If we get the dm server, it'll probably run dm_hangumhigh or dm_quakecastle.

>harbl_hotel
you are 9 years late my friend

Design either a new SMG/melee for sniper, a new shotgun for soldier/heavy or a new secondary for engineer. Go.

engineer secondary
ol' tex's six shooter

clip size -50%
reserve ammo -75%
reload speed -30%
damage +100%
headshots inflict minicrits

sniper melee that lets him climb to places but only for a short period of time

repair node for engineer secondary that replaces dispenser but buff it

engineer secondary that acts like a emp that beeps when theres enemies nearby it and also drains -80% of the current weapon ammo

or make it a spy sapper that can be placed down or thrown that also drains ubercharge around a small area or spy sapper replacement that places decoy healthpacks that poisons the enemy and ammo pickups that explode upon being picked up and any class can destroy it with one shot and pyro can airblast it hire me valve

Which team will you join?
gregor will join the opposite team.

i wonder why there is a polish guy and a russian playing on a br server before joining blue
also depends on the map AND THE SERVER if its a community one

smg that shoots projectiles that decay after a few meters but do a small amount of splash damage so you can climb walls with it like with plasma gun in quake

>Red has people who just installed the game, an aimbotter and two guys who might be decent
>Blu has a few children, two skilled players and a wildcard
I'd take blu

>sniper self damage
instantly into the garbage can

red has more people actually playing, because no fucking way pootis and pottis are playing. Red.

better than a cooldown

cooldowns makes for safer plays for the sniper
if you take enough self damage anyone can just sneeze at you from really far away and you just die
play the game before makin posts

Blu has a a "friendly", that's at least one guaranteed useless player, so Red

When did people with ironic names turn into such shitters? Also gamingdad1966 gave me a good rofl.

the point of the self damage is to make it risk/reward
you could obviously tweak the amount of self damage to where you don't die immediately
a cooldown just makes it free especially since sniper only need one shot to change the games outcome anyways

>those names
more accurate than an aimbot sniper holy shit

So geek guy was here and this baby is dead for good. It's still working in secure mode but i can run games with it Using builtin gpu now.
I probably will buy 4gb 1050 tommorow. Could i get 60 fps with max settings finally?

what's the point of max settings if they don't make you frag harder

Really depends on the rest of your system, I was getting my frames shit on by my processor until like 2 weeks ago. Got ~40 in Landfall's mid, upgraded everything but my graphics card and now I get solid 131 fpsmax even running in 3d.

What's the point of having low settings when you can run max settings and your display can't show more than 60 fps?
60 would be fine. I was playing with max settings and 20 fps for years but now after fps config i can't go back.

bronies have a weird habit of pubstomping hard so blu it is

>2639 frames 12.064 seconds 218.76 fps ( 4.57 ms/f) 17.140 fps variability

lower framerates result in higher input lag basically

How much money would it take to build a computer that could easily run the game on high settings at +60 fps without any choppiness whatsoever?

youtube.com/watch?v=HFdEiH0f5TQ

Quick video today of two fun maps I found

downboated

>Broke phone
>Been locked out of my steam account for 2 days now because I connecting it with my phone numbed

blu
also it doesnt matter who is there because im going to win anyways

>I connecting it with my phone numbed
???

disconnect

>60fps
>not even 1080p
>bandicam logo

kill yourself

who the fuck are you replying to

I dislike the video not because I dislike you but because the production value is poor. You could use OBS which is free and less resource heavy than Bandicam. It also has better output quality.

I think you know who

Yeah, OBS is pretty nice. I'd been using shadowplay for a while now and there are just so many more options with OBS. I used my steam music player to cover up the Activate Windows nag I still have on all of my recent streams. This one's from yesterday with OBS.

If I were to make a couple of Harold gifs I could have them play in a corner of the stream, their transparency would be respected

yeah i just looked up

hey guys look at my unusual pyro loadout !!!! it also comes with a professional killstreak crutch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I downloaded OBS earlier and every time I tried to open it it blue screened my computer

I don't think I own any pro killstreaks.
Also the videos are meant to show off the maps, not my loadout

Liking your videos does the same to mine :o

and yet youre still playing as he least mobile class because of it, when you could be playing scout to demonstrate where you can doublejump to and show the map faster or soldier to demonstrate where you can surf and show an even better aerial view
instead you choose the least mobile class because you bought some faggy cosmetics for it and now you want to show off

Because I like pyro, it gives me an excuse to use a vaguely funny name, most of the maps that I have showcased so far are just remixes of old ones and, to be fair, you don't have to watch if you don't want. If you want to see how a scout moves though the map, download it yourself

>i like pyro
oh ok opinion discarded

Can't agree, Heavy is the least mobile class. At least in the case of the fast kart, having a double capture rate scout would have taken away somewhat from the effect.
If you want to get technical the best way to show off frontieeeer would have been to go spectator, you'd have the best possible speed, mobility, air control, and you could even get a shot from outside the playable area to show the whole train at once.

to be fair, using scout to show a map doesn't give the best sense of scale in a map. It doesn't really matter on those maps since everyone knows what they're like anyway, but showcasing a map as scout makes the map seem smaller because he can run around faster.
map makers normally run maps as classes other than scout

idea for a class:

Electro
Speed: 95%
Health: 150
Stock primary: Railgun (200 ammo, 2 times range of flamethrower, no damage falloff)
Special ability: Right click uses 20 ammo and shoots a rocket with the stats of the liberty launcher (can only use each 5 seconds)
The electroman doesnt have any secondary
Meele: 60 damage electricity pole or something

>electro
>no lightning gun

???