gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Peachy Panic, Raid Time, or Rijakk.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BAtC1SzWSXg
youtube.com/watch?v=FlOYatDYC40
youtu.be/JQ_FSVWR6ZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for femcharr

1st for fluffy femcharr

Charr - 2 1 - Asura
It's over, charr win

>inb4 thread getting decimated by spam

nah jugg has to finish his cereal before his mom will let him spam again, he just texted me how much it sucks

>playing since launch
>raid virgin
>fractal virgin
>may as well be a dungeon virgin
>thousands of hours in wvw
>occasionally doing open pve shit to make some gold to spend on wvw stuff like sieges and consumables

Will the baldie ever acknowledge that there are players who play this game mainly for wvw?

Where is the legendary back piece? Where are the ascended rewards with HoT stats?

So we know Logan's up and about, and leading the Pact. What's Zoija doing these days?

Apparently Felicia Day won't return to record more lines due to "muh toxic gaymen culture and harassment"

They can still recast her tho.

Why make another thread?

>Apparently Felicia Day won't return to record more lines due to "muh toxic gaymen culture and harassment"

Disgusting.
Well, I guess it doesnt matter -too- much since we're sorta departing from DE, save for Rytlock being in our guild.

We've avoided the spam-bot thus far at least.

hmm I dunno

Reminder to post with a picture so we can see you through the sea of shitposts, especially if you're looking for a guild invite.

hopefully lupis will be done soon

It's not like Joe an especially unique or distinct voice, they could easily find someone else (maybe even a member of the Anet staff to save some shekels) that could do a passable Zojja.

Could easily play it off as her not being fully recovered, or just pull an Aunt Viv and not explain it at all.

This game has some of the worst voice acting I've ever seen (and I don't usually notice) and that's saying something for vidya so sure, why not.

why come here to complain? is it inconveniencing you jugg, you have to spend your summer vacation spamming gw2g?

You'll know when Jugg's in his thread.

It just gives me a laugh knowing he actively checks a thread for a game he quit just to inconvenience people for a few seconds.

>tfw sacrificing my soul to Bloodstone Fen for the stat-change trinkets

Reminder that charr equals trash

>florburz is still not officer

>This game has some of the worst voice acting I've ever seen (and I don't usually notice)

Nigger WHAT? I mean it's nothing special, but it certainly isn't BAD. I think you might have a serious case of reverse halo effect going on.

WoW's Legion expansion wants to have a word with you

We bad voice acting thread now

Starting off with a classic:
youtu.be/BAtC1SzWSXg

You can always count on Dinklebot to cheer up your day

youtube.com/watch?v=FlOYatDYC40

>random reddit user puts a lot more effort into making build saving possible than anet

Have you ever played ps1 JRPGs with voice acting (valkyrie chronicles, star ocean, grandia)? Those games make any other voice acting golden.

that's what you said before she returned for HoT
the real reason is the same as before
anet can only afford her on an expansion budget
zojja will show up every 2 years

Really? I always felt it has some of the better voice acting in an MMO, and that's saying something.

I still dont understand what happened here. P-dinkles is a decent actor, he can emote with his voice just fine, but like...nothing.

Posting another classic "dis wose haz thawns" has nothing on megaman 8's dr light:

youtu.be/JQ_FSVWR6ZE

You know its bad when the actor clearly flubs a fucking line and they keep it in.

The voice work is good, the dialogue is just garbage. Can't believe some of the crap the writers are forcing the VAs to say.

>get mad at spammer manchild for botposting off topic shit in/gw2g/
>post off topic shit

wew

>lets play investigators
>im kasmeer
>ok im marjory
>if your marjory you gotta let me give you a kiss!
>yelp
>come back
the kids will kill themselves when they find out

Let's keep it on topic, does anyone here like femcharr?

They managed to snag a SHITLOAD of big talents in the voice acting world - Jennifer Hale, fucking Paul fuckmothering Eiding, Kari Whalgren, North AND Baker (no real feat there since I'm pretty sure they just take every offered to them), Blum, Dimaggio... fuck, Day was the only bad choice, and that was a fucking stunt cast.

Everyone.

>going off on a tangent is equivalent to spawning two dozen bots to paste random posts from other threads to drown out conversation

Wew indeed.

That's a cute cat!

Do you think there will be a balance patch soon?
What do you think will get fucked/unfucked?

>tfw you will never snuggle with a femcharr by the fireplace

they will remove charr from the game and add charr again but better and fluffier than ever before

Is there anyone fancying to do Only Zul jumping puzzle US side? I could use a hand with the Champion Troll.

inb4 (215) shows up

haydee actually looks more robotic than 2B

If it were 2 it may matter but holy shit that's like nothing.

ads is GAY

>doesn't have denuvo
>only online game

>ufo game
>posts dog

Khan did nothing wrong.
Char was right.
No that doesn't contradict in the slightest. Fiht me figget.

Tropico was fun, but it may be too easy

Pod fling. Shit, I made that jump with 2b's short sword air combo without even knowing how to pod fling, but to do it as 9s to hack the chest you need to use pod fling. There's a second chest like that in the city.

are you a grill?

>Mass effect
>Fallout
>Dragon's Dogma
>The Phantom Pain

I may not like some games in this list but still understand how they took the top spot
But these 4…
Either the brived judges and had massive hype trains or their respective years were crap

>inb4 Gravity Rush 2
>Persona 5
So you just have shit taste cause both of those were pretty fun.

Too bad you won't be able to understand those games either.

ree wrong picture

Here we go again

if I have to live with it then so do you

Nice digits OP.

Jugg wakes up and claims his thread. Not even the mods can stop him (I told them the other night about this and they either can't or won't do anything). All of you cucks head off for your discord and get out of King Jugg's thread.

I'll forgive you if you tell me who to model my character after.
Good to know. I take it I can transfer clothes between my characters without hassle?

Mechwarriors and Mechcommanders.
Also Starlancer.

Anybody got the newest version of Payday 2?
All versions in the archive are at least 15 updates behind.

ur serb is broken

I have a sweaty ballsack

Maybe we should have a copypasta for that?

Age of Wonders 3 recently got an update that added sea fortresses, did some balance changes and fixed some remaining bugs.

>4
>better than anything
otherwise, spot on.

what the fuck is this DE? I have a kavat and all those frames and weapons. Why?

Wasn't STARS like a well known tactical unit in the United States or something?

Eh, it starts good by some later parts are kinda shit. Great atmosphere overall though.

it looks like shit the surge, exactly like lords of the fallen in how the part they show you looks "o.k" but there's always tells with these kinda things and the first boss you fight is one of them

Yeah jewelers suck. I bought 10 or 11 per c and sold at 12. You end up doing like 6 stacks for a chaos stack. A full inventory is like maybe 40 or 50c, lots of clicking and a waste of time

just like yourself, eh OP?

>You have lost your newbie effects

What do I do now? I've basically got only a few skills in 30 and haven't done anything productive. I still haven't built a ship nor equipment to attack MR yet.

I never even played Payday 2. An hour of Payday was enough to put me off on the series for good.

>Back in the day

Your nostalgia is fucking with you

What is the news for the Nier Automata crack.
I've heard they have cracked it, but is there any problems with it?
Seems like some people in the Nier thread have had trouble with it.

Any nice little ISO to download?

its a thread for 4x and strategy games, how one earth is this a reddit meme?

Played it last year, and I enjoyed most of it. The best parts are the few couple chapters, and it gets progressively worse from there, unfortunately.

Play games with furigana, then.

Kingdoms of Amalur is really loot heavy.

>On a side note, there's a lot of premature medical problems going on today
It's the food.
No seriously, look it up.

White ink confirmed
Cute feet confirmed

Hoo boy, wonder if anyone's already done fucked up.

The best boss fight possibly in the entire series except for nyx avatar is the preist guy in dungeon 2.

Music and boss fights are especially good.

Why can't you ask like a remotely normal faggot but insist on this shit tier bait?

>VR

I didn't. I fell into a hole after breaking the first glowing thing. My bloodstain SHOULD be in the bossroom but this game is coded like shit.

>stuck with the cracked version forever
>no fixes
>no added content
>no dlcs

Seriously this neo cracking is for literal cucks

Phylo finds the best games for the best prices

>he Medic, at least on the personality level, is not a healslut
m-muh pairing

>that comma usage

Was any of the other kingdom hearts series ever released on PC?

I figure this would be a good thread to ask. I wanna try Cities In Motion, but I don't know whether the first or the second one is better. Could some user spell out the differences and recommendations?

>cute meme

Well shit, now I wanna go make a farm

Nice things, this is why we can't have them.

Whatever, server will probably be back, hopefully map's not fucked.
Tbh I can't see anyone other than microshit shills putting effort into doing this.