/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

Found My Pants Edition

Elder Thread: →

>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/05/03/crown-store-showcase-may-2017
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/05/03/eso-morrowind--warden-developer-qanda

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/videos/138714024

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/330377/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-10
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/344221/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-14

>Latest PTS (public test server) patch notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/340864/pts-patch-notes-v3-0-2/p1

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm (embed) - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write you @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492 (embed)

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/344301/pts-patch-notes-v3-0-4
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/273766/why-prosperous-is-preposterous
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This game has too much fucking content. I don't know how I'm ever going to do all these quests and read all these books and listen to all this dialogue.

Take solace in the knowledge that if you bought gold on sale, all this content only cost you $30.

I bought the base game for $10. I haven't subbed yet, but I'm thinking about it just for the bag. Having to run back to town every 15 minutes is annoying.

I really want to like PVP in this game but I don't think I can. Either the balance is fucked, or everyone else knows something I don't.

I can always seem to get my enemy down to about 50%, but then I watch them heal right in front of my face back to full health, turn around, and wreck me. Meanwhile I run out of resources and none of my healing abilities do jack shit.

There have been a handful of cases where I've got the drop on someone and devastated them, and a couple of times somebody has tried to gank me but I reacted in time to block it and then killed them. But I can tell in those cases I was simply lucky enough to be against someone even worse than me.

Will I ever git gud or should I just go back to FPS games that I'm already good at?

Depends on the class. If it were a sorc, you could just have bashed the guy and he wouldn't be getting any heals.

PvP is a mixed bag. If you are in a campaign that lets people have CP, then you are probably fucked, since the people who tend to play those have max CP and tons of resists/buffs. Also, people tend to run full impen builds and heavy armor to be tanky as fuck. People who attack you build for burst damage, or build themselves just harass with tons of health and stats.

Best bet is to look up a few guides, figure out a playstyle, then build your armor around that.

Its about experience m8. You need to do pvp daily and you will get gud eventually

If this isnt a troll, you sound like a little bitch. I did join the EU PC guild and i actually would hate to join a carebear guild.

Yeah I think the problem is that I'm trying to be too versatile. I have a really well rounded magblade build that can solo most everything in PVE but when it comes to PVP, I don't have the levels of burst damage needed to take people down fast, nor the levels of healing/tankiness to survive long either.

I do pretty well so long as I have a group of people there to stop the enemy focussing on me. But as soon as I have to fend for myself I just get owned; the only hope is that I get a chance to stealth outta there or pray that they're not OP enough to kill me through mist form.

I guess I'm just gonna have to live with the pain really. And slowly grind for an armour set that stacks up my attack more.

If you're a heavy armour magblade, do you have impenetrable trait on most pieces? It's pretty much required in todays PvP meta.

>Impen on your armor
>Get the bomb skill from the assault line
>Stealth in, drop the bomb or nova
>Mist form out
>Stay stealthed on the edge of combat, pick off weakened enemies with impale

>Respec tank to a pvp build to get warhorn
>Spriggans and hundings rage, twohander and bow
>Already had twohander at 50 (used a powered backbar with rally for low level tanking until I got my sets sorted out)
>Leveling my skills, finishing Cadwell's silver
>Can actually kill shit

rate my build

>forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/344301/pts-patch-notes-v3-0-4
>Violating familiar still not nerfed
WEW LADS

Don't talk to me or my scamp ever again.

This hairstyle always looks so cute on orcs, but can be hit or miss with other races. Eveli looks good in it, but other elves look weird. Why is that?

because its like they are warriors, but still trying to look cute

Has anybody tested how much gold you could farm wearing a full prosperous set?

You didn't even post the skill bars

No it looks like trash.

Already have impen on everything ;_; Main trouble is with the 50% healing nerf I basically can't heal at all.

My destro staff isn't at 50 yet because I've mostly used restro to get through dungeon queues easily. I hear that destro ultimate is pretty OP though.

I've also heard of the bomber build but I don't feel like being a one trick pony, I'll probably check it out though.

i use only dual wielding and bow skills + rend

>2h splash damage buff this patch
>2h rend bleed damage buff a few patches ago
>2h cost reduction

when will 2h be viable in pve?

>Summon Twilight Matriarch (Summon Winged Twilight morph): Fixed an issue where this morph’s heal ability could heal through walls.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Is this game still fucking garbage?

no way, it's pretty good right now tb.h

It's pretty fun. I just wish I could level up faster than one level every 2-3 hours. I'll get to level 15 someday.

Are Stam DKs good at PVP? How do they primarily kill players?

I use a twohander, use something like critical rush to close the gap into a wrecking blow. Rally can be use for a small HoT and major brutality buff, you can use molten armaments to give your heavy attacks a 40% damage buff on top of that, and their leap ultimate can be used from a good distance to do something like 15k damage and close the gap, good for finishing off one member of an enemy team or to kill a fleeing enemy.

It's shit, go away

not sure what did you try to do

Obsidian Shards only last for 6 seconds??? What the fuck is it good for?

i die after two hits and make too little dmg. what should i chance

Sure you don't mean Obsidian shield? It stops you and your friends from dying.

But it only lasts for 6 seconds. It drops before anything has had a chance to hit you. :/

Time it. It's as long as a sorc shield.

>memearrows

Justice must be done.

>how much gold you could farm
Even all gold you still only get 60% extra on drops, most mobs carry less than 100g so you would get at most 160g per kill.
Old but still relevant:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/273766/why-prosperous-is-preposterous

but that's wrong, because you should never repair your armor at a vendor. use Grand Repair kits, and only when your equipment is broken or close to it: there is no gradual degradation.

I'm swimming in repair kits from high level writs, but even if you don't do those, just buy them off a guild store.

>repair kits
aint got no time for that

Do you need to have beaten a trial on normal to play the veteran version?
I want to chest farm some gear from VSO but IDK how to access the veteran version.

ESO (both normal and gold editions) is half price on GMG today btw.

Which is another bag spot....Which I could fill with more worth more gold items or Auction House items.

You've been able to get the normal version of ESO for

Did I make a mistake rolling DK? I did it to tank, but I feel like that's all they can do. I hear they're garbage in PVP and their DPS is subpar. Also never to play Magicka builds.

So if every attack takes a 1 second cooldown, how is it even possible that you get killed in a 2-3 second space, and the recap says each attack did 2-3k damage?

Does anyone have vdsa 2h weapon? Does it affect much to brawler

DESIGNATED SMOKE BREAKS

you should roll the class and race combination that you want to fuck

light attack weaving (its own cooldown so you can skill+light attack every second) and procced effects.

They are alright for the next week but then they're gonna be "balanced" into oblivion.

*shrug* Buying from a trusted source means you won't have to worry about your key getting revoked. It happens.

They're OP right now though whether this will stay the same in Morrowind remains to be seen.

[Intimidate] Smoke break nigs?

Will the Alliance war passives work in Battlegrounds?

It does, but I've never had it happen to me for any game I've bought from CD key vendors. I got some crazy ass deals. It's always been worth the risk for me depending on the deal.

Is 2H viable for DPS now?

sadly not, its better at it than it was before, but second best is still worst

the new heavy attack changes actually buff DW more since their heavy attack times are faster

Fuck. At least 2h is used in PVP. I hate dual wielding in games.

Did you try changing your dungeon finder difficuty from normal to vet then walk in, the same way you could change NMA to VMA?

Is this what an argonian penis looks like?

Go to /tesg/ if you want to know that.

>tfw you sit in a loading screen for nearly 5 minutes then wake up dead

That makes sense, I will have to try it out later.

>ISP takes a fat ogre shit in the middle of a public dungeon
>wake up dead

Fucking redguards.

>PS4 NA guild is literally one guy
>the rest have been offline for 6+ months

>tfw I was just on PS4-NA but Morrowind Early Access made me just fix and upgrade my PC
Sorry bud

>playing a long term game on a console

argonian or breton for templar pvp heals?

LIZARD

Probably not, since a bunch require things like "When you're near a keep"

why?

Max Health bonus, still get a Magicka bonus, Healing Done/Received bonus and the potion racial actually does help with resources if you are using potions a lot (which you should be)

Lizard is life, Lizard is love

Do not sexualize the lizard.

Don't worry. They sexualize you. Your smooth skin is so exotic.

>Have Loreplay mod for shits and giggles
>Park my character in the middle of Wayrest and alt-tab to do some stuff
>Come back
>Character is sitting in an alleyway and alternating between drinking wine and sobbing.
>Also it's dark and raining
for fucks sake

Looked it up, thats a pretty neat add-on.

I'm CP 496 by just playing normally (clearing zones, going into cyrodill, doing vet dungeons, etc). How can I get to 600 before morrowind drops?

You need to grind in skyreach catabombs like an autistic. With training gears and solid partner you can get 20 cps in a day

Mindlessly grind Skyreach with your love partner while sipping on the finest aetherial ambrosia for the next week.
Also, you want 630 by then Lavrenfagit

Anyone have the original picture of the censor

>tfw when I can't find a sharpened inferno staff
>considering to gold a powered one because it's the only one I have
should I?

Why would you want That? To trivialize the already trivial content?

Of course, the 8 gold is cheap as hell anyway.
I have literally gold all my gear.

No, get a sharpened one.

You'd gold a powered inferno staff?

Yeah brah, gotta get them HOTs while I DPS

How the fuck do you make monies in this game?

Thought to ask someone in the guild for one?

Nigger what the fuck are you doing

>Dude...they call them fingers, but you never see them fing...

This fucking game, man