memegician...
1= dead
2= alive

xth for Paladins

Hey boys >.<
UBRS?

xth for night elf facesitting

Is Babymetal the best paladin?

H AHAAHAHAHAH LE IRONFOE YOU DONT HAVE LE IRONFOE LE VAPE MAN LE TOOK IT FROM YOU HAHAHAHAH YOU DONT DESERVE VISKAG OR DEATHBRINGER SHIT DPS BOTTOM OF BARREL HAHHAAHAHAHAAH INCONSISTENT MCDONALDS WORKER GO MOW THE YARD HAHAHAAHAHA YOU LIVE WITH MOMMMY AND DADDDY LOOOOOOOOL GO MOW THE YARD AND GET A REAL JOB LOL ALOLDLASDLDLDLASLLOL NO JOB QUIT YOUR JOB TO FOCUS ON COMMUNITY COLLEGE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL UNDERAGE RETARD WHO CANT DO PROPER DPS YOU FUCKING SUCK YOU DIDNT DESERVE ACCURIA YOURE INCONSISTENT YOU'LL QUIT TIHS SUMMER WHEN YOYU HAVE TO GET A REAL JOB AHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH IRONFOE IRONFOE JYRONEFOE AHAHAHAHAHA NO IRNFODE FOR YOU
IWLLL WGET INFORE FIRST AHJAH8AHAHAHAHAAHAHPAHFHASDFSDF

god im so glad i didnt roll alliance. how the fuck can someone live with themselves when they're compelled to make posts like this?

Is elysium still fun to start playing on, or has it gone to shit?

it was always shit, what are you talking about? everyone here just has severe stockholm syndrome and can't leave.

No lol

I wish the Internet and video games didn't exist. I feel like I might have lived a fulfilling life and accomplished something otherwise.

I wish I could have been alive during the days of colonial or post revolution America and spent my days exploring west-ward. Being one of the pioneers to travel through the appalachians, seeing the untouched beauty of the Great plains. Hunting buffalo or working a farm.

This desu

yes

>underage weeb avatar fag stroking his own ego

I don't think so.

born too late to explore the earth
born too early to explore the universe
born just in time to post about trans people playing a russian bootleg server of a 12 year old game on a mongolian basket weaving forum

i want to die

I wish I could have explored earth. It just wouldn't feel the same now that I know where everything is

So what's the latest gossip? Who's the hottest flavor of the week tran? Is it still Madti? Will Zeth"bulls" ever get their merge?

Mandate is finally dead, Manlett quit.

Who here is excited for Warmane TBC in 5 days?
Can't wait to leave the shitty server and tranny worshiping freaks behind

Puddi is getting close to 60 so he started to shitpost about himself again but he can't against the pure priestess.

Should be interesting to see things unfold, Puddi vs Madtii that is

>want to tank
>no friends
>randoms are fucking annoying or retarded retail kids because you missed the boat of hardcore competent players
>feel urge to play slipping with each moment
>don't have enough cash to switch specs to arms so I can atleast be autismo grinding by myself
>dont even have the heart to form a full group anymore, get depressed mid way though and just alt-tab and close WoW.exe

this is the worst feeling

Any evidence at all to back up the Mend = Puddi claim?

Tendies told me

I'd play with you user, what server/faction?

I don't know. I just did a dungeon with him and he didn't seem anything like Puddi.

sure you did puddi

>Puddi
>tranny
>revealed as a cunt
>nobody likes him
>everyone makes fun of him
>bad healer
>lootbanned

>Madtii
>not a tranny
>literal angel, loved by the community
>best healer in the guild
>affordable ERP rates
>can just lootban Puddi if she wants to

this fight is already over

When you have a great run and then the tank has to do it
It was funny as fuck though

Madtii is REALLY good at raid healing

AHHHH

I want to poach Madtii!!!!

I want to impregnate a nelf!

back the fuck off, Indi

why is every single shitter MoH cuck a fucking transmeme le tranny trap ebin feminine penis HRT-taking SHIT???EVERY SINGLE ONE. dont see any other guild members, just fucking LE EBIG BOIPUSSY ARRRRR. im so FUCKING SICK OF THEM. EVERYWHERE I GO. fucking trannies and their assholes being spammed everywhere. and the fucking pictures popping up all over the place so they can get their attention. and then suddenly LE PICTURE OF MY DICK EBIN!!!!! LE FEMININE PENIS!!!!!! ARRRRRR I BE A TRANNY!!!!!! RUN YE LOOT COUNCIL THROUGH FOR HALF YE GEAR YARRRR posts pictures of dick NOTHIN PERSONNELL YE CLOSETED FAGS

are MoH just in such a shit place that no one is straight so they're forced into THE LITERAL /b/ MEME? are trannies getting more loot than the other members? or is it just the YO HO HO AND A PICTURE OF LE ASS YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE I ARE A TRANNY SWAB ME POOPDECK MATIES HORMONES ON THE PORTSIDE BATTEN LE HATCHES XDD appeal to all the LITERAL and ACTUAL memeing shitters and drooling retards who fucking think ARRR LE TRANNY YARR HAR LE MAN ASS IN LE PANTIES LE GIVE ME LOOT ARRRR THE LOOT BE PLENTIFUL I AM LE EBIN GRRL!!!!11 fucking kill yourselves

What an unbiased and factual post, plenty of people will take you seriously.

Honestly, if Madtii goes to dog guild it would be the biggest JUST moment for MoH

The sad part is how Manlett isn't doing anything to avoid this from happening, oh well.

This desu

>he doesn't know how to play the attentionwhores against each other

>if
hahahahaha

Puddi...

meanwhile in orgrimmar
imgur.com/7qLNxxo

I think puddi was an alright person, but always getting carried everywhere has to get tiresome after a while..

>evidence

Red Army invades org

Why do you think girls become whores? Regular life becomes too easy because orbiters live it for you, minimal effort is required.

Puddi was the most toxic healer in the guild always causing drama with everyone.

t. Babymetal

Don't we all...

Say hello to servers new femdwarf hunter.

I can't wait to level with you all!

who cares about any of this? Manlett quit, the guild is dead

did he finally kill himself?

yes

Why would you want to look like a retard

really?

>online all the time
>not on discord or the game for over a day

sometimes people have shit to do in real life

but he quit his job to play wow

I'm still here. I'm just sad because we're gonna lose Madti too. I need a new cucked person to be the new GM as I will be stepping down. t. manlett

give it to dindu, babymetal or earwen

I want a futa nelf to impregnate me!

I want to be an impregnated nelf!

Because night elf female is over played and I like guns@!!

Cute!!
I can't wait to meet you in-game, good luck out there and stay warm.
Dun Morogh can get really chilly!
Brrrrr~

holyfuck this. talk about insugfferable. a guild literally ran by children and trannies. hilarious

Just hit 30 on my lock, got Ruin. Is there any reason at all to continue up the destro tree to conflag - pvp wise ofc - or should i just switch over to aff to go for siphon life/curse of exhaustion.

i never said anything about a job senpai

Hardest part is I had a pea shooter on anathema but elysium is the better population to play with.

It's hard to restart with zero money but that's part of the fun too!

See you out there.

user that rerolled alliance to join west coast guild:
What level are you now? You made a hunter, right? Do you like it so far, or had you played hunter before?

t. another reroller

this guys comes up to you and slaps your gf's ass.

what do?

but babymetal is my girlfriend?

He looks like a rock star! I get Bob Dylan vibes from him. Yum!

hammer of justice; swing, judge seal of command

babymetal is MY girlfriend!

Kill him.

ditch my gf and head over to my side-chick valky's place (as long as her brother isn't home)

lumi please

hmm... he's pretty attractive!

why does it say you're 21

this thread isn't a representation of most of the guild

you're an idiot

Christ he is ugly as sin. Looks like he doesn't wash either

You're right. The people shitpost in here are just the ones who run the guild

I'm in the guild and can confirm it is

he has nice lips for kissing mine!

the thread is a representation of people who dont play in the guild

>Babymetal isn't underage!

because i'm 21

While there are definitely people who shitpost here who are in the guild they keep the shitposting here. There has however been an influx of new people joining the guild who shits up the gchat because they try to fit in or are just immense autists. Not much to do with except have Dads yell at them.

the day of the rope can't come soon enough for you tranny freaks

because it was taken last year. he's 22 now.

>Scandies are the ugly ones
wew

they should ban everyone under the age of 25

>muh /pol/ utopia that will never come to fruition
why do you niggers live in a fantasy novel world 24/7

Can I tank as a druid while leveling up or will I lose threat too easy?

>physical age mysteriously makes you mature somehow
nope lol

>playing on a buggy russian server
>playing with the same autismos that have played on private vanilla servers for years
>playing with the same corrupt idiots as always who are "leaders"
>playing the easiest iteration of the game
What a joke

True.

Fucking hell, I'm surprised to say that Glurf is the only one who looks like a functional human being. Even then he's a fat Arab so technically he isn't human.

The autism is palpable on the rest of them though. You can tell there's something not quite right just by looking at them.

is there a dedicated team of underage damage control staff in Nihilum