>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/dancq3ve
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bleu

>tfw you learned to stop worrying and love the monkey and now Overwatch is 10x more fun.

It's soul crushing playing soloqueue and just having to deal with the same worthless gengu and hanzo and co in every single fucking game, until you pick Winston and just fuckin go with it.

Orisa is CUTE
CUUUTE!

Sombra online.

What's the point of playing this game if comp is a shitfest with throwers and flamers and qp is basically 5x DPS every game?

This game is fucking AMAZING but the playerbase is so awful...

Here comes T.Racer!

Canon?

Uprising, but Officer D.Vas vs. Lucios.

Cassie is so strong but her ult sucks so much. How do we fix her?

telepouhtah

I want to marry Orisa!

If queueing in a team didn't literally punish you it'd be fine.

that has nothing to do with the topic.
1. it's ranked and
2. it's a smurf, which means that he probably just placed in gold but has a way higher MMR after a few games.

What if hack could steal shield charges?

They absolutely can deny the enemy team the use of their abilities by just fucking killing them. Usually the info from Sombra's wallhack is completely pointless because it doesn't show you the 3 other people around the one guy on low HP. The only useful thing Sombra does is the health packs, and if you're relying on health packs for healing then you've probably lost anyway.

Shield charges?

any updates on anniversary event?

What if hacking transferred all enemy armor to you?

what if hack was an actual team support ability and not something designed to break healthpacks and not fucking much else

clyp.it/dancq3ve

blue pips
don't be ridiculous lol

Smurfs don't get placed in gold. What happened there is a diamond and a gold got shoved in because they didn't have enough Master level players to fill both sides.

are we expecting something to happen tomorrow?

Reminder that the best Sombra in the World says that she's fine and if she got any more damage she'd be terribly over powered.

No, but if it's happening tomorrow expect some kind of leak from China or wherever else in the next 24 hours leading up to the start. Assuming it's three weeks long like all the other events.

Tuesday, but also, the beginning of the anniversary update rollout.

Because her damage sucks and denying healing is a literal fucking meme because it doesnt get far outside of disabling a health pack for a bit which means the enemy just spams "i need healing" or runs off the a different health pack which is just a minor convenience

>4 instalock dps and a d.va
>have voice chat on
>hanzo bitching at me on mice to go heals
>Dont go heals
>guy auto tilts and spends the whole match bitching
>he makes sure to curse me out before leaving right when we are about to lose
>the guy who replaces him manages to get on point right before match ends
>enemy gets payload on point
>overtime
>with new guy we manage to team kill and win the match

So let me get this right, you want a supportive character to get more damage because you want her to be Soldier, instead of just playing Soldier?

in what kind of shithole does that happen? I can play late at night and get high Masters games with an SR difference of a few hundred at worst.

Who knows, probably was to do with time of day and server.

East Coast is full of shitters. Once I hit 4k+ I got nothing but mid master matches.

REEE WHY CAN I AS A FUCKING HEALER KILL THE SUPPORTS BUT THE DPS CAN'T?!

true

She isnt a support thats the problem. If she was reclassified as a support/defense no one would have a problem with her. But she is offense and her having one shitty means of damage really puts her behind every offense hero and alot of other heroes aswell

Winston is not a monkey, he is a highly respected scientist and a good friend!

because your dps picked sombra instead of a real dps

Go fling your feces somewhere else you dumb chimp

I want Winston to ravage my peanut butter hole with his big banana

The DPS is doing important shit, like shooting at other DPS in a dick-measuring contest.

Doesn't matter who they are.

They never kill them.

Winston is pure and not for lewd

because it doesn't that happen often if you're in like plat or above

>tfw no rule 34 of tracer with peanut butter on her ass getting eaten out by winston

>bullying Winston

Thank you for this

She is offensive support, meaning she's a supporting character that focuses on dealing with the enemy and generally being ahead of the line. She supports by bringing down enemy shields and abilities, making it easier for the team to kill and advance.

Your problem isn't with the character it's with a little line of text on one screen in a video game. You may legit have autism.

Not that it matters but I still don't get how the fuck the story of this game works.

the best way to play is having a 2-3 man group imo, that way you can still play vs solos and have at least some sane friends

i'm in grandmaster and it still fucking happens

because the average IQ of dps main's is 80 which means that he will shoot at things with more or less precision but he's not able to recognize priority targets like mercy or any healer

>that USB port
d-does it support m-micro?

Yeah the game should allow you to play it the way its supposed to be with a 6 stack without then immediately punishing you by putting you against better players.

I want to hack Lena chronal accelerator and make her disappear!

>autism
Sorry im not a symmetra main

Someone needs to make a reversed version

We've all had those Winston's that tried coming after us and failing ending up with 100 health inside his cracking bubble waiting for jump cooldown

shut up Sombra

That's not very nice user, she's going to get scared.

i don't think so, but you can use an adapter

robots went skynet, humans made a super soldier team called overwatch. Overwatch, even though they were litterally just five guys, killed all the bad robots, so now there's only good robots maybe.

Then people learned Overwatch did shady shit and didn't like that. Then the Overwatch guys got mad at each other and literally blew up.

that's where you're wrong kiddo

It doesn't. You take a bunch of characters, often unrelated, and have them fight in different scenarios. It's like playing with action figures and that's how the lead writer has described it.

>taking the limiter off

YOU FOOL, YOU WILL DOOM US ALL

Not really when he dives Widowmaker. That image is 100% accurate of Winston's playstyle.

why the fuck do people pay $40 to smurf in this game? what the fuck is the point

It's pretty simple to understand, what are you confused about?

Its not my fault that he's sexy and has event skins that makes people wet

delet this, Winston and Tracer's relationship is for pure and cute only

I guess how all the different geographically displaced storylines are contiguous through time given how little relevance they seem to have to each other.

climbed from 2k to 2850 this season
went from 2500 > 2850 last night and tonight alone, with a record of 10-1-1
feels fucking good boys, maybe I'll finally hit diamond

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

To make themselves feel better by preying on those weaker.

Simple bully logic.

If I wasn't a poorfag I would smurf with hanzo to see how high I could go

Proud of you, son.

So everyone has been having shit comp matches?

Throwers, trolls, or just people that doesn't even care even play other heroes instead of their mains. It has been a complete shitshow since last friday.

he looks look kinda weird

The hazards of playing VERY popular game.
All the shitters kids autists play it and you have to play it with them.
Queue up with your friends and the game is still amazing.

Choose the new Sombra skin.

Everyone is just prominent and capable with the story ABOUT to hit them essentially. Everything we're still seeing is more like a set up to the big bang.

shoulderless dress.

>playing zen
>sombra tries to bully me but see it coming
>throw a discord and get a hit before she zips out
>see her location and where shes going thanks to the discord wallhax
>tries to dive again when the orbs gone but know shes just round the corner
>get the charged shots ready and blow her back
Why is Zen so fun

>we have a level 25 torbjorn on attack
>hanzo keeps ulting when the team is dead
>rein forgets he has a shield
>ana isn't healing

HELP

Don't get your homes too far up, RNG will give you a losing streak soon. Its normal to go up a load and down a load it's only after playing for ages that things balance out and your skill has much effect.

PSA: If you are getting upset at losing a game or teammates being stupid, you should be playing comp since you have a competitive mindset

Protect the torb, he will be your saving grace

master level strats

I don't care about genji's relationship or fanservice, but i must say that i've seen your shitposting for weeks now, the amount of dedication you put into workshiping and making your opinion seen by many is trully impressive.

You Sir have my most sincere respect, you honor Veeky Forums and if you need any help you can count with me, also indeed GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

Don't touch my pussy!

t-thanks, pa

>tfw you still lose because stupid teammates in competitive

Aight

>normally play qp, because getting out of gold in soloqueue is difficult for a Dva main
>play a round of comp and destroy the other team
>meet a mercy main who wants to queue
>she said she was placed in bronze and only plays in groups (also has twice as many hours as me)
>play about 10 games, only lose 1
>I'm just going off, getting golds, 1v6 holds, many multikills, and getting pocket healed/rezd by mercy
>literally carry her to plat
>"sorry I have to get going "
>mfw I'm still a gold shitter (2470)
>lose 3 games the next day

Unironically this.

Torb actually shreks plenty of comps at lower levels because of how he disrupts flankers/people who rely on stealth and surprise.

Here you go.

they can't win if you deal so much damage that they can't tank it

>tfw climbed to low masters
>next day i have a 10 lose streak
>haven't climbed back to masters ever again

T-thanks throwers and trolls

>maining
thats why you atre shit

No, he was utterly useless and just ran in solo and died repeatedly.

>literally carry her to plat
Looks like she carried you

see
I was gonna type the same thing.

good job user, but beware don't get greedy like i did weeks ago, i went from around 2500 to mid gold, i don't want to talk abou how much effort i put into it just to recover from that shit

>>literally carry her to plat
>>"sorry I have to get going "
>>lose 3 games the next day
This is how we know you didn't carry shit