Post your shitbox thread

Post your shitbox thread

This is my mk4 fiesta, the visuals look absolutely disgusting but it has been the most reliable car in my family by far, about 250k km on it already

1.4l duratec 16v ?

nah, 1.25 zetec

My new daily driver; maximum comfy.

>that door

Hey OP, give her the plunge

that might work actually, there were some super thin trees separating the parking spaces and I completely forgot it was there so I turned the wheel completely and scraped the whole side of the car on one, also fucked the side mirror but I was able to put it in place
Ironically I find it a relatively fun car, it's light and feels fast at lower speeds which is nice seeing that I drive it in the city for the most part

Here you go...

The 1.25 zetec is an underrated fun shitbox. Popped my handbrake turn cherry in one.

I'm kind of scared to fuck my ebrake further, it hasnt been the same since I had to use it to jumpstart it downhill, it involved merging into a semi busy street without foot brakes

L28 and 5spd swap. has horrid toe-in up front. the wiring is worse than Mazda, i just rebuilt the carbs and changed the oil so now she runs well but theres no brakes and both rears are missing 1 lug. add in the mystery shaking when i shift into 4th or 5th coming from my diff and you've got yourself a 46 year old poo-stain. I love this POS.

My current daily. Looking for a late 80's/early 90's japanese shitbox to tinker with, but lacking funds nor anything of interest in this rusty, god forsaken state.

>not even fucking boulders are free in germoney

how could you forget the trees when they were actually literally a hand wide away from your head?

>letting people have free access to assault boulders

I was backing out, and looked into the rearview instead of side mirror
Not even trying to justify myself, it was indeed super retarded, was in a hurry because I overslept and was supposed to help a friend move that day

Shit, didn't mean to reply.

fiesta mk4

looks just like this one

She's been reliable (300k) but I will be selling her soon for something with a bit more power.

>300k
God damn. She looks good too, mate
High quality shop cat, 10/10
Drac living up to his name. Does the engine rise up vertically when you pop the hood?

My 1993 Corolla with the 7AFE and the 4 speed auto. 268k on the clock but supposedly the motor has 70. I was planning on flipping it for some cash but it's growing on me. I'll probably drive it through the winter then sell it in the spring.

she's beautiful isn't she

not my shitbox, but i try to drive her when i can

Every time I work on this I can tell I'm polishing a turd.

Don't tell me you bought a V6 muscle car

to intelligent too idle

Nah, it's a V8. Just such a low quality car. Pre-bailout Detroit at its finest.

It's ugly, drips oil, has no creature comforts, and has an anemic engine. But I love driving it.

QT3.14 shitbox. My favorite shitbox

My ovlov. Current status: replacing exhaust after it fell off from a wild night of driving. Drive hard, repair harder.

does Veeky Forums track their shitbox

But it's a great engine. 2002 GT here.

Modulars eat timing chain guides. I don't know why this never is casually mentioned until you start asking people, then it's like it happened to everyone. Mine are shot but I can't afford the kit yet.

Maybe if I post my shitty Miata enough People will remember who I am on this Peruvian basket weaving forum

Hey Veeky Forums Been working all summer saving up for a car when I go to the dorms in the fall. Feel free to share experiences and help others
>Insurance
Got blindsided by this because insurance for a male under the age of 25 is hellish. At my mailing address most quotes were 505$/mo. At my college address it was 160-180$/mo. Still a huge expense when I barely know where I am going to get gas money
>The actual process of buying a car
idk what paperwork and how to complete this paper work required for the car. Like if I buy the car off Craigslist and drive it back home. Did I break the law for not having insurance or registration? How am I suppose to register a car I haven't brought yet? New York state if this is dependent on state
>VIN check
I haven't seen a VIN check thread in a month. How are people checking VIN's?

The cars I am seeing most on Craigslist in the area are Jetta (00'-06'), Honda civic (97'-07'), and Mazda 3 or Mazdaspeed 6 AWD.
Want to drive a manual so no one can steal my car, (On a college campus after all). I've gotten some time in a friends manual car, only had problems stalling at some stop lights. Sure I'll get better though
These are the cars I want the most in this order with the civic coming in at 3rd but I'm seeing a huge rice tax on the prices
>Jetta(Would have to be in perfect working order though)
>Mazda 3
>Lancer
>Civic(If all the others are sketchy)

Any advice would be wonderful

Was suppose to be its own thread but Veeky Forums keeps timing out when I post.
This was the closest thread I could find

probably because it has a filtered word somewhere in it

>that photo
>Veeky Forums circa 1978

*shrugs*
Well its here

Respect the stache

I'm pretty sure they wrote that book about my shitbox. Meet Sasha. Shes gray.

Mfw 50 dollar seat covers = more positive attention than your gay little memeiatas

BR?

Take it from someone who own a 2000 GT in major disrepair, keep polishing that turd. I just started mine after 8 months in storage still runs and wish I would not have ignored it like i did specially when i was in college. Weirdly beautiful cheap car. Enjoy yours.

My shitbox.

That's incredible

No bully
:c

Newer V6, so idiots in my town who think because I'm missing 2 cylinders I wouldn't shit all over their older Gts got me a good few hundred bucks.

I love it

240Z guy here, Love your fuckin tires man. Also jealous at how clean it is.

Ye boiiiiiii

wat is dis pls

Aw11 mr2

Noice.

B23E
Installing a beat up rusty amp I got for 30 bucks soon

> I have no idea what this thread is, I just saw Volvo's

>I have no idea what this thread is, I just saw Volvo's
Just as Veeky Forums should be.