HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/news/tesla-needs-tesla-seeks-another-1-5-billion-to-fund-model-3-production-1-5-billion-build-model-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought production was already ready for this car? what the fuck.

i literally said they were going bankrupt the other day.

as usual they need more donations to prevent bankruptcy

What? i thought you were arguing against bankruptcy by posting how many cars they sold and shit.

nice article with no sources or anything

its obviously mt you plebloid
motortrend.com/news/tesla-needs-tesla-seeks-another-1-5-billion-to-fund-model-3-production-1-5-billion-build-model-3/

>tesla sells less cars
>this means im somehow arguing in favor for them
Retard alert.

You were arguing how they were selling (more) cars by posting a graph that showed the car sales going up and up on a slope.

>()
gb2 /pol/ drumpfkin

it is. but if they want to keep the lights on, buy supplies, and pay the employees. they need more cash.

SpaceX got so broke. they could only pay their employees to next week. Now they are spending spare cash to develop a mars rocket.

Sounds like they are doing too much shit at one time and should focus on one or the other. Who do they think they are? Fuji Heavy Industries?

what a shit fucking company

go back to jail where you belong you fucking no-car nigger.

you retard

>m-muh boogeymen

lol stay mad nigger

you fucking shitskin

lol triggered cumskin spotted. stay mad

how is this guy not broke yet?

car companies are capital intensive. unless you want to be stuck at a boutique brand like Koenigsegg or become a subsidiary like Ferrari.

It is even more so for Tesla, because they don't sell franchises and are building a proprietary charger network. Then there are the side buisnesses like Tesla solar panels, tesla battery packs for houses, and tesla grid storage batteries.

Tesla is building the world's largest battery factory. In order to bring battery prices down enough to have a mass market EV.

Musk is a great hype man and knows how to shake money from various sources.

it's easy to raise money when you have a 30 billion dollar manifest.

Same thing with tesla. it's easy to raise money when you literally produce more batteries in one factory than any other company, and when you get 450,000 pre orders for a 25% margin car without lifting a finger

what the fuck man

>Horizontally and vertically integrating when you business isn't even profitable
Musk is an absolute madman. Tesla is going to flop and it's going to flop big.

Good Goyim

nah. the democrats in charge of california are going to give a ton of tax breaks to tesla. To pander to the environmentalist vote and to keep Tesla from eventually relocating everything to Nevada.

with all the tax breaks you get buying a tesla model S it comes aroung to $50k after everything is said and done which is a pretty damn good deal considering it started around 70k+

$50k for a car that gets less than 200 miles range and none of the meme features.

I still wonder why people get this shit when you have alternatives like the Nissan Leaf and Chevy Volt.

For the meme status. You're a cuck for having a Leaf or Volt. But the Tesla doesn't have the same stigma. The Bolt is better than the 3 will be and it's selling like shit.

Elon Musk is a fucking genius. His company BLEEDS money every single fucking year, and yet he can STILL get people to give him money. FUCKING MADMAN.

I can't fucking wait

wall street hates tesla, they do everything they can to keep the price down. then q2 earnings came out last week and it's rallied over 50 points since then cause they beat (theyre doing better than expected - based on fundamentals).

there are a lot of people out there that see something in musk, and would throw their money at him no matter what. tesla, space-x, boring, solarcity, whatever. the dude not only has a vision but has the ability to see it through. people like him come around maybe once in a generation. hes the tom brady of his world. why bet against someone like that?

so where can i buy some of these junk bonds? i'll gamble on Tesla.

Probably because the Teslas are much better cars in every possible metric. Those cars both tank in value so fast that it's still cheaper to spend an extra $10k on a Tesla and either resell it, trade it in, or if you lease it the depreciation cost is much lest.

why do they need to make more, new teslas? aren't the current gen good enough?

i still wonder why people buy bmw 3 series and audi a4s when you have alternatives like the camry and civic.

Many because of the badge and "prestige" and many because even a base model 3 series or A4 is far more fun to drive than a camry.

not true, drive a camry or civic instead of regurgitating decades-old cliches about "camry is so boring im faslling aslseep etc"

He's a professional charlatan. People will bet against that because the company bleeds money and asks for donations to avoid bankruptcy. It's a joke

>hes the tom brady of his world
For someone that's is not America, can you explain this with a food analogy or who the fuck Tom Brady?

sounds like /ourguy/.

by all means, feel free to keep betting against him. im always down for a nice short squeeze. really gets the juices flowing.

tom brady is the one you call when the chips are down. when the odds are stacked against you and there's no way out. when you need to put the weight of the world on one man's shoulders. that man is tom brady.

This is exactly what I predicted would happen when they started taking all the deposits, it's the classic indigogo/Ponzi scheme where you entice the new investors into the scheme by using there investment money to pay those in the scheme before them, in this case they were subsidizing the S with the 3 deposits. They have never managed to turn a single cent profit on any car they have sold, yet managed to pay Musk $1.34 billion last year. How is it people don't see that it's a scam?

That artificial is not quite accurate, Tesla has turned a one quarter profit, when they first issued pre-orders for the 3. They have never turned an operating profit, that's different.

Good thing Toyota sold all its shares of Tesla like last week.

They knew the writing on the wall was coming for Tesla

At the cost of taxpayers from California who are already losing patience with the governor who already approved that train to the middle of nowhere.

Doesn't matter when most people trade their Teslas for Prius in the end.

Only reddit cucks hold out on their masochistic relationship with Tesla.

Musk is a fucking beta that couldn't even get a local mayor to go on stage and approve his hyperloop.

Musk has to make up a claim that he got verbal agreement on his hyperloop and provided no source of that claim.

Musk just says retarded shit all the time so investors don't all flee his scam operation.

Just a few months ago, he was already claiming the universe is a stimulation and we're all gonna hook up into machines like the Matrix.

Sorry Musk Cucks, but time to face the truth that you worship a Beta Loser so Insecure that he had to get Hair Transplants instead of remain comfortable with his natural baldness.

Nobody cares about short sellers, cuck.

Toyota leaving Tesla is a bad thing for Tesla.

I used to own a civic fuckwit, my mom has a Camry. They're FUCKING BORING

Newsome will be the next California governor.

Expect more welfare more illegals more taxes and gun bans

Easiest way to trigger a snowflake is to take away his AR

$1.5b is nothing.

CARB wants to bam sales of new gas cars in the state by 2030. Newsome will make that happen.

lel they gonna go public again right? or split

California is the state of no fun allowed

if something is fun it will be b& for the children eventually

Yet is the only state that allows motorcycles to filter through traffic

just wait for california to ban all gas vehicles and everyone will jerk them off for being so progressive

You mean Subaru Corporation

>Good thing Toyota sold all its shares of Tesla like last week.

Right! good thing they sold low! tsla is up 50 points from last week.

Toyota cant hang with musk because japaneese business culture is stuck in the stone age. They have good quality assurance principles, but thats it. They are NOT visionary, NOT dynamic, or agile. It's a true old mans game over there, age equals seniority. Fuckers still use FAX MACHINES and face to face deal brokering. No way they could mesh with a truely forward thinking and tech savy company. SpaceX is going to mars, and toyota is going to be stuck in the iron age.