>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

>I forgot to change the patch in the OP to 1.07 AGAIN

well fuck

sorry guys, I am korean and its hecka late here, and for some reason the time for a new thread always comes when I'm tired af. I meant to change it like someone told me to two threads back, but I forgot until after I posted :/

Only two new maps?

>clearly tries to guardbreak when he's shoudlerbashing
wew

Why are you still so shit?

Yeah, but they're both pretty sick. I'm hyped for them anyway (I'm just glad we're getting more at all).

id leave too desu

how does he do it /fhg/? how can you instant rage quit and then get back into the match making queue as fast as someone who didnt alt f4? is there a start up option in this game to skip all the shit videos and what not and get right back into match making?

Daily reminder of the K A P P A B U I L D

KAPPA
A
P
P
A

Do PK, Valk, Noboobchi and femwarden ever get together for a sleep over and talk about which boys they like?

woke up to no patch. find out that its not till about 5 EST
FUCK YOU

i for one am looking forward to the day when the devs fully cave to the demands of the shitters and release the "kappa" build and ruin the game fully

i'll be able to go back to other things then

Yes
and it's always Lawbringer

when is the stream?

Yeah. Femwarden is considering hopping on the Centurion train as well

Yo how long until the stream where our pro gamers show off the new chars?

No

They all struggle to live since each one of them live in a post apocalyptic society based entirely around war based around various cultures for some reason meeting each other

All they know is war

5 PM EST, so 6 and half hours left.

not including femconq and femraider
Cent and Law are best friends and super nice guys that just want to make their women as happy as possible

So how shit are Centurion and Shinobi going to be?

Has there been any images or footage of fem-Shinobi?

Waiting one more day is suffering.

Shinobi will be cancer. Centurion will be shit.

>PK: "Speaking of big, loud and barbaric. Have you seen Raider? ugh, you'd have to be incredibly desperate to have the hots for that pagan brute."
>Warden: "Y-yeah, totally. I would never imagine him coming up behind me and embracing me with his big, strong and sweaty arms j-just wrapping around me."

Reverse the characters and it works. PK is the viking breedslut, remember? Learn your lore.

>It's another episode of :Reddit pretends Orochi's zone isn't broken as fuck

Yeah, the war for that dick.

was the driver an alcohol?

The opening cinematic and some details in the campaign make it reasonable to assume that For Honor is set in an alternate time line of our world

about 1000 years ago a series of massive earthquakes started to fuck the world up and move it around significantly, like the reverse of the break up of Pangaea, this forced the survivors into contact and conflict with cultures previously unknown to them and made cultural and technological progress slow to a crawl while the world was plunged into an endless war

it seems to have first affected Europe in 1100AD, and the Japs got shifted around and had to leave their homeland around 1400AD, going by technology available to the factions. During the events of the game, the knights have what would have been high technology arms and armor around 1500AD in our time, since the Lawbringers have armor and weaponry that Conquistadors might have used but also the Conquerors use arms and armor that would have been used during the crusades and would have only existed in militia stockpiles, if at all, by that time. However the Conqs are stated to be freed slaves and prisoners who were conscripted and later proved their worth on the battlefield. Its not unreasonable to assume that given their lowly beginnings, the Conqs would have been told to pick their gear from discarded, out dated and impractical stock rather than have things forged specifically for them.

> B L U E J E A N S
> L
> U
> E
> J
> E
> A
> N
> S

WHITE SHIRT

Doesn't Shinobi have like no health? I think a few heroes can potentially one shot shinobi, right?

BALISTAS THAT SHOOT BRIDGES
GIANT FUCKHUGE WATERWHEELS THAT POWER AN AUTOMATED FORGE
LEVER CONTROLLED CRUSHING SPIKE TRAPS
GIANT MECHANICAL ROLLING BATTERING RAM

>Sharpen blade and Second wind
>Body count and bounty hunter
I guess he can be an assassin AND vanguard. That's pretty kick ass, this is what I imagine when I think of hybrids

Yes, but they're both of good quality and can be used across all modes.

Keep in mind that we are in 2017, and most games would charge $10+ for two new characters and two new maps that can be used across all game modes. As much as I dislike Ubisoft, they have been really trying with For Honor and Siege. These games made me realise they're not malevolent, just fucking bad at making video games.

Cent was officially described from day one as a Vanguard/Assassin hybrid. All hybrids are a mix of two classes.
>Lawbringer is a Vanguard/Heavy
>Valkyrie is a Heavy/Assassin
>Nobushi is a Vanguard/Assassin

I heavy assassin would have been better

Someone mentioned that following the overall success of Siege, Ubisoft is transitioning to the "free gameplay DLC for everyone" model, since gamers clearly like that. Respawn Entertainment prides themselves on their model for Titanfall 2.
>No season pass
>All gameplay DLC (maps, weapons, modes, etc) are free for everyone
>The only extra transactions are for extra cosmetics (camos, nosearts, callsigns, Prime Titans), and those are immediately available on a strict "pay for what you want" basis

Respawn kinda sucks with it though

The "new weapons" were base game weapons with changes mechanics

The the assault rifle is the same fucking thing but with a scope

Orochi is best Counter Attacker in game right?

We need a turtle-breaker so adding a hybrid that's half-heavy wouldn't help. Vanguard-Assassin makes perfect sense

>there is almost no way for lb to punish high level players other then his shove
>people will STILL bitch at you about it

No, because that's not his explicit gimmick. Warlord and Lawbringer are counterattackers. Orochi's gimmick is whiff punishing and playing with spacing.

>valk
>heavy

her hp pool is so low though

I hope this is true. Even if it's grindy, I enjoy being able to buy everything, including especially stupid cosmetics, without spending a dime of actual money.

But doesn't Orochi gets 25-35/50 Damage if he deflects? Say you parry Nobushi heavy as Warlord/LB best thing you can do is Bash them stun and do slight damage but Orochi can punish more in general on heavies.

She has a shield, fullblock, and some crowd control, which come from the heavies.
She also has dodge attacks and a deflect, which are assassin things.

yes

Deflect is a universal assassin gimmick, so you can't call Orochi a counterattacker off just that.

Hardly.

>no HP
>no safe mixups
>no damage
>massive punish on range moves

He might be fun to play and semi annoying to fight in a gank, but he will be lower than Zero tier among the assassins.

>highest level person on our team is Rep 2
>lowest level person on their team is Rep 15
getting real tired of this

Yeah but correct me, but doesn't PK only gets slight bleed on her deflect. A GB Triple Stab would do more overall damage, and berserker gains a GB for either a Side heavy or a wallbang top heavy. Yet Orochi can do 50 Damage on deflect which is more than what Law and Raider can do off their top heavies.

Objectively wrong. His CC is great, his damage is more than Centurion, and he has a shit ton of moves. The testers even said he was OP as fuck. Just wait til the stream

I swear to god, all these fucking streamers and their fans that do nothing but queue together in stacks need to fuck off. They all fucking know each other too, so they just swap them out and go cheese people in 4v4 without even trying. I see the same fucking teams all day in Dominion. I will, no joke, get queued up against a stacked team at 6pm or so when I first play for the day, and then get matched with them at like 3am and they're still in the same fucking group just with one or two people swapped out.

>he still plays against players
I can't believe how much more fun it is to play against bots.

And conq is a hard hitter with lowest damage in the game. You should ne used to nothing working as it should in this shit game.

EVERYONE LOVES CONQ

I played him on the test build. He's not that great. Double dash into kick is his best option since it can be followed with a ranged heavy that can't be parried, but it can still be dodged or blocked so it isn't confirmed damage. You can follow that ranged heavy into a roll then a strong back kick with big knock back, but again no damage.

His heavies do just enough to kill at regen HP, his double lights don't. His second heavy that chains into a free triple light stab is impossible to land since even on a successful ranged GB into wallbang you can't throw it. Meaning it is always slow as molasses and easy to parry.

He gets one light attack bleed damage confirmed on parry but no confirmed GB. One heavy+light off a GB or a GB wallbang no difference.

If you get countered on a ranged move you get bodied in half a second.

I'm not saying he isn't fun to play as and a bit of a pain to fight against, but he's not doing a lot of damage and he's working for it...unless you suck and eat raw heavies and GBs. If that sounds like you then yeah you will get fucked up, but no worse than against anyone else. Learn how to parry and counterGB.

>drags me to a part of the map thats suits him and barely wins round 1
>taunts after vortexing me to death
>gets utterly pasted in round 2
>i didnt even have time to taunt

its always the crutch class players that feel most entitled to a win

anyone else get four crates and 12 days of champion status?

So what are console plebs going to be wanting to set the deadzone sliders to? Smaller is better right?

Warlord get a side heavy off a heavy parry, you just need to do his shield bash thing directly after a parry

smaller is better

Smaller yeah but test out characters like Conq that use full block so you don't accidentally go into it.

Cool turtle emblem

They are at another level. I get rep playing against them in duel mod?

You're the only tester saying that. Bring it up with Fatal Feit

cute turtle

Raider can on shot him at the end of his fury chain

Huh, didn't knew that. Still, I have hard time doing his shield bash thing. I always end up GBing them instead of bashing.
So I take it Warlord is Counter King followed by Roach then.

I didn't get shit

Yeah Warlord the best counter attacker in game

Orochi is p good tho

Peacekeeper and Valkyrie both get chunky bleeds off their deflect, and Berserker getting a guaranteed GB is pretty significant.

How much damage does PK's Deflect does? Also I thought you could block Valk's Deflect.

What makes roach a good counter attacker? His deflect? His double light interrupting gbs?

Is what it is man. Can have the biggest kit in the game, but what matters is confirms. Doesn't have anything like headbutt or SB so I don't expect much.

thanks famalam ;^)

Huge damage. Orochi is built around trying to whiff punish your enemy.

Backdash>Storm Rush>32 damage Top Lights will chunk anyone's health pretty well.

any conq tips?

Did you play centurion at all? If so what do you think?

The fact that all roaches spam top lights and zone flickers.

don't pick him because you're a faggot if you do

what user above said, he just shits damage with some of the combos, storm rush+ 2 top lights is big damage, you bascailly have a 500ms heavy on top light and it interrupts stuff like warlord headbutts easily

He can double top light on most of cast after heavy parry. Deflect Heavy does 50 Damage and if they dodge you can cancel it onto gb top heavy for 35 Damage.
Also Riptide Strike counters most of the running attacks as well I think.

>tfw playing my LB again
Holy jesus on a stick, they overdid this buff so hard. I feel bad for my opponents, even the casual playing warlords. They are stuck in a constant guessing game with 3 options.

>Shinobi gets no confirmed GB on parry

What?

>just parried a roach flicker zone
feels good
Law buffs really aren't that big, your just playing against bad players

I don't mind facing Lawbringer, because his lights after reaction shove can be dodged and punished on reaction. Since I picked up Raider lately, it's actually pretty easy to make him block a light, which he will inevitably link into a shove, then dodge afterwards and get a grab into wall or zone.

He can be a real bully, but he doesn't have any safe openers. Once you start chaining on someone the mix up mind games are pretty strong. Is it gonna be a punch so you dodge or a GB so you stay and counter. Against a wall he just hammers, and his charged heavy will be a nightmare in ganks. He leaps 200m forward with it or so it feels like. When it lands he gets a free knockdown punch (which does damage with the feat), and then a free leaping ground stab. All the while I think other players can be wailing on you. Long time to be locked up in a combo.

Has some great executes, 3-4 good ornaments, a grape eating emote, and some boss helmet aesthetics. Weapon names like for Shinobi are kinda lame, but his feats look good.

He's not the next top level since he doesn't have a safe opener, but he isn't useless once you get the chain going.

How do you do the flicker zone glitch ? I keep facing this and i don't know what the fuck to do

>tfw max. attack and max. stamina cost reduction LB
You can keep up the meme pressure way longer and you can still take a good lot of hits.
At least right now. Is it true that they will increase the penalty for negative defense?

stagger hitting light and heavy so they're not at the same time, but close enough to each other to still zone.

>useless once you get the chain going.
Here's the thing though how fast are his chains and how much of mixup potential is there?
Most people at good level are able to parry second lights of most characters (On PC anyway)

Only if they are right up in your face, but it isn't reliable. I found it too temperamental to risk. Safer to throw the light bleed hit since it is sure to land and you can backflip away after.

If you go for the grab you better be close, if you get it then you can land a top heavy+light then backflip away.

Heavy+light is probably the most damage you will reliably get. Since it is free on a wallbang or GB, but it doesn't to much. The second heavy hits harder and leads to the triple stab, but is more telegraphed than a Zerk top heavy.

So will season 2 reset the off season scores or what?

Yes. Off-season Faction War means nothing

It's more about the punches. He can quickly grab after a hit or punch or charged punch. If it is one of the punches you can dodge or better yet dodge attack, if it is the grab you have to stay put and counter it I guess unless you have a good dodge attack, but it comes out real fast.

If he lands any of those things though he gets something free. So there isn't a chance to parry. It's the punch and the GB that you have to get out of.

to be good at conq you have to play patiently and purely based on reaction. you have no safe offense and your strongest attack is a 25 damage heavy, and your fastest attack is 600ms and can only reliably hit from sides and does 12 damage

your only safe method of doing damage is to dodge into attacks and then bash->light

you have no stuns, no unblockables, no bleeds, no crush counters, you have a pseudo feint that costs shit loads of stamina and your sprint attack is slow as fuck, costs a grip of stamina, doesn't have any real mix up potential and only goes for about a meter, so if it misses youre definitely getting GB'd

if you can put up with every single game you play being a knock down drag out war of attrition then go ahead and play conq and be prepared to be called a cheap, no skill scumbag in spite of everything i said above