Fiesta ST

So I'm buying a Fiesta ST and this one looks awesome. Under €22k and 16k km driven. Lots of options like Keyless Entry etc this car was expensive 2 years ago.

But what's that black like only on the drivers' side? Is it a special model or something? I think I'll have that removed.

Also, is it a risk?

It's just a sticker. The only special model is the ST200.
>is it a risk?
The Fiesta ST is one of the most reliable vehicles Ford has right now. Getrag 6 speed manual >>>>>> garbage Powershift transmission. Someone on the FiST forums has one with nearly 300000km on it, no problems.

It's the 6 speed yeah I'm not a burger. Why does this have that fucking sticker. It's so ugly lol.

And I'm happy that it's reliable, think I'll go for it. Mind you, I actually like those cross-over/city SUV cars quite a lot hehe. Thinking about getting the new Peugeot 3008 instead .But it's a fucking Peugeot. BUT LOOK AT THAT COCKPIT. But the specs are fucking RUBBISH. And it wont climb a hill. You like to know you could you know

Yeah me too. My dad's got a Kadjar (which is just a Qashqai) and I drove a "Renault" Duster for 2 weeks on my holiday in Brazil. I like those a lot as well.

The 3008 is a good car, even voted best car of 2017 or something. But it's too expensive. And FWD only. The first decent one will cost 40k with options. The next stars at 50k

Buy a good steering lock for it, and plan the hide the OBD port in a different location. That should keep it safe.

They are very good fun cars, especially down the country roads and mountains.

I'm salty as fuck that we don't get the 200 state side.

It's the only thing I would get ride of my SVTF for.

The ST200 is literally just an ST with a MP215 package on it. If you buy an MP215 from Ford, you have an ST200 sans LED headlights and special rims.

Really, so I can totally get that package in the US and have a 2 door fiesta.. That's amazing.

This is literal sarcasm. The US doesn't have a 2 door fiesta you fucking faggot. The ST200 is a 2 Door Fiesta only.

>its the 6 speed yeah im not a burger
>doesnt know it only comes in manual with no automatic option
how hard is it being retarded?

For me the 2 door was crucial. And white. And manual. And

I just want it in Blue. But since that's not likely I'm just going to keep dumping money into my SVTF. While it's 100lbs heavier it's NA and still a blast to drive.

Yeah I love those. Would have liked the FiST more if it was 4wd. It's an amazing ride and not in the "for an FWD" kind of way. It really is great. But imagine it with a drivetrain worthy of a sports car

It's a shame it doesn't rear double wishbone like the SVTF SLA. Then it would be a handling monster.

It also has shorter gearing and stiffer rear torsion beam and some other bits, but yeah pretty much.

only issue with the fiesta st is the mandatory toque vectoring system. literally can't be turned off, without having to sacrifice ABS

why would you want to turn it off ?

gets rid of a lot of understeer

because it's basically a traction control that you can't turn off.

>4WD 250HP Fiesta RS

you clearly have never driven a FiST

ah yes, those rear wheels are spinning up under power nicely

Is the focus ST worth it? I'm worried it will be too slow.
I'm too tall for a fiesta.

But it will never come, Ford EU said.

RS or bust.

It's quick.
If you wanna go fast, buy a mustang GT.

>fishtailing isn't fun

Its honestly a swiss army knife of cars. Cargo space, comfort, decent fuel economy, all while still having the get up and go

Too poor for a focus or do you like the bloated flea look?