Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jiyunaJP/status/864108336773386241
youtube.com/watch?v=VYz5Q0tgsQo
strawpoll.me/12968257
twitter.com/MMCafe_Prof/status/864082887343128576
discord.gg/8x24VCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Key word, might

Stream c-wara and i'll watch. It's my birthday and i'm trying to use him to learn melty so pls brick.

Sniffgirls

do not reply to doaposters

Still need source of this pic of tekken vampire grill.

Well I don't play C-Wara, I can tell you some basic general concepts but I can't do actual stuff with him.

rip, i'll give the stream a look anyway.

twitter.com/jiyunaJP/status/864108336773386241
>Mike Ross
>Infiltration
>Now even Saint
We gotta do something guys, the animefags are really taking over...

How do you want your fighting game sir?

sniff

playjustass

It's shamelessly traced either way, not worth it.

who the fug is saint

You forgot about KBrad as well

Keep playing jive.

nothing wrong with that

I found this while searching for SFV Official Art. It was back from the EVO 2015 SFV Panel.

The reason for many redesign is still not explained in the Story Mode.

Someone post Asuka already

youtube.com/watch?v=VYz5Q0tgsQo

What's with all this Xrd memeing lately? Most pros probably play other games than their main game on the side.

Have you beat up isdd lately

>poongko sold his kof14 disc
its not fair

I bought SFV and completely forgot that you needed PSN Plus to play online. Am I an idiot?

so did supers in mvc2

>First 3 words

Yeah, you are.

See, if the supers were the non cinematic type, I won't mind this.

But since the only type of super in injustice is cinematic, this is shit.

>"""""on the side"""""
Nice try Capcuck

We're so close doods

Playing Tekken 7 at home will be a reality soon

Damn, I've never read the pastebin. I might try out Melty too.

I just preordered

Please answer the poll!
strawpoll.me/12968257

Well, if you planned on playing online but don't want to pay for PS+, yeah you're kind of an idiot. You can easily find it on PC for 15-20 bucks.

I wish supers were more hype in Injustice in general, but I guess they're better in 2 than they were in 1.

It's definitely kind of odd, since none of the supers seem like they'd do more damage if you mashed.

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

They confirmed you can press 3 at certain points in the supers to reduce damage taken if you're in the super or do more damage if you're the one doing the super

No one knows at what points you have to press 3 yet

so how is ed? people say he's good or poop? I really like how he plays even tho he kind looks like a gay German Nazi in battle outfit

Is 3 a button or do you mean 3 buttons

Akuma looks like a sunflower because he suffers from depression and wants to fill his heart with love and smiles.

So is the pastebin ever going to get updated with better links and more accurate information

X on PS4
A on Xbox

>the chinese hate it
>the koreans hate it
>the south americans hate it
>the only one who "likes" it is HBR and he literally does not play fighting games
LMAO

Poop-ish.

>Arcana Heart creator has passed away

What the fuck is even MK/Inj notation anyway?

twitter.com/MMCafe_Prof/status/864082887343128576

Good. The more weebs die the better we are as a society.

Same as Tekken notation

1 Square
2 Triangle
3 Cross
4 Circle

mid tier probably. not trash, but not going to tear it up either. feels rushed and unfinished with how his hitboxes fail to combo into specials or whiff if you do 2 normals and arent right on their nuts.

He's Japanese you moron

how did he die

arcana heart is shit

High mid low top tier, kinda like how balrog was in s1.

F

>weeb
>Japanese man
What?

weeb-induced AIDS, the HIV virus.

>Cross

got crushed by a loli panty vending machine

delicious flat death

What would you call it?

What a shame.

What's the most active online version of the game? I only have it on the vita. Fiona is my wife.

>creating weeb shit will literally kill you
the universe itself hates weebs and anime

/vitagen/ has AH3 lobbies pretty often

what the the fuck is the deal with ISDD
is he autistic or what

Testin' Baiken

Twitchtv/hatsugi

>not playing SFV

Just fucking kill yourself

Ecks.
I don't think he's autistic. He's just a big bitch.

Yes because nobody involved with Street Fighter has had anything bad happen to them

That's sad rip, one day it'll be ono and harada's turn they're getting old and making games is too stressful these days.

discord.gg/8x24VCY

This is the game's discord, look here.

The SF2 creator is still missing

>look here
not if he wants to play any matches

Losing in 1v1 games especially to people you know are worse than you is frustrating.

Follow the Arcana Heart creator and kill yourself Brick. No one likes you, here or otherwise. You're a failure, your only accomplishment is playing a shitty game.

No even worse, he's British

>I don't think he's autistic
did you not see his japan stream
also he's literally sobbing on stream right now for losing to a plat akuma

BEST IN GERMANY BEST IN GERMANY
BOP BOP R0000D B O I
WAYASAY RICOOO
PUM PUM

Why can I combo Akuma's tatsu on crouching opponents but Ryu's require them to be standing for it to combo?

Why can't I also cancel my fireball and dp's with v-trigger like Akuma can?

I don't think i'll be playing Ryu for much longer.

>people worse than you
then why is he losing to them?

>last post is from april

??

That's where the players are.

I love you too user.

EGG N CRESS
JIMMYYYYY

We getting there

Get out.

Because from game to game there's a decent amount of variance in fighting games, and this is exacerbated by online and by it being SFV.

? I get pings daily from the EU room asking if anyone wants to play games

is there a cure for streamboarism

>Why can I combo Akuma's tatsu on crouching opponents

Apparently you do combos with his s.mk that makes crouching opponents go standing up.

His Tatsu whiffs crouching opponents just like Ryu's. If you do, for example, jab jab xx lk Tatsu on a crouching opponent you'll see it will whiff them.

>Brick
>Passionate about his favorite game
>Sets up games, plays with anons
>Get more people to try out his game
>Provides ressources for learning

>Anonymous
>Shitposts on an anonymous italian pizza-baking image board

I'd be mad too if I was a victim to SFV's point system.

Slowly building up points, only to lose 165+ to somebody you're not "supposed" to lose to.

Not excusing his autistic behavior but being mad over that many points seems reasonable, even if they dont matter.

That's the region assignment, the actual channels only appear after you get your region.

Oh I'm dumb

Even if you cancel dp with v-trigger it's still at least -5 i think so don't fall in love with that.

U SO GAWDIKE SO GAWDIKE SO GAWDIKE
U SO GARBAGE SO GARBAGE SO GARBAGE
AHDKAHSKDJAKSHDABKJDHAS LIKE UUUUUUUU

WELCOME TO DA FUCKIN ARRRRMY RUDE BOI

thats how elo works dumbass

SFV's point system is absolutely not an elo system.

hey minastir i finally got better internet and i will see you in CF but first i need to grab some dinner so see me in ~1 hour

That st.mk seems really good for no reason.

I know the dp into v-trigger is unsafe but it still makes ryu feel robbed of an option even if its unsafe.

Plus, cancelling a fireball instantly to bait a jump is amazing.