What did he mean by this???

What did he mean by this???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGVhU3JUC1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It probably reduces drag a little bit.

what's the fucking purpose of downforce on a truck? they can't turn and they struggle to exceed 100 mph due to huge amounts of drag

you tell me

Trucks are often exceptionally light in the rear as far as weight ratio because they're built to haul, they're very prone to wheel spin under heavy acceleration.

You get little to no down force up to about 60mph, and it won't aid in traction from a stop.

yall are retarded

"aero" mods and wings and junk on street cars (or trucks) do literally nothing, it is all just for aesthetics and marketing

That's acting as a spoiler, not a wing. It reduces the angle the the air has to flow down to flow over the vehicle. The less of a "dead air" zone you have behind the cab (this will happen with a tonneau cover, empty beds make a vortex effect) the better your fuel economy. But to answer OP's question, because the owner has a sense of humor?

But trucks don't haul things other than Americans in the US

In theory you're correct but those are not engineered to do much of anything other than look stupid.

Americans are very heavy though.

It's all about the heart behind it.

Have you ever driven a truck? Even a lifted brotruck has no issues doing rally speeds down logging roads or trippling on and off ramp speeds. Most are governed to less than 100mph stock but get there quicker than most cars.

At least there are some people not retarded enough to understand the difference between a wing and a spoiler but unfortunately any drag reduced by the spoiler is outweighed many times over by the lift and poke

>I have never driven an American V8 pickup

I mean sure, compared to a semi truck they are quick. But the average truck does not outpace the average car.

Unless you think a raptor is the average truck and a geo metro is the average car.

I drive different types of trucks all day. A Chevy express van will take most shitboxes off the line.

Around here the average truck is a crew cab fully loaded silverado 6.2, A Ecoboost F150 or some tuned diesel brotruck. All of these are pretty damn quick from the factory. The average car would be a Civic or Camry or some generic $35k sedan. A truck would take most of these pretty easily.

>not screwed in
shallow effort

>subaru.jpg

Ford ran the '93 cobra in racing.
The saleen spolier produced more downfoce and better handling than the cobra spoiler.
Because the saleen was considered a "factory option", ford could use it in scca sanctioned events, on the cobra- which they did.

So suck a dick, faggot.

every american truck made since 1995 is essentially an oversized luxury hotrod that is a truck for the sole purpose of getting around emission standards.

my 2002 Ram 1500 blew the doors off almost every non sports car i met.

>All of these are pretty damn quick from the factory.

You got any more of those pixels?

Where the fuck are you retards getting this shit?

My 95 F150 does 0-60 in a about 10 seconds. Most modern trucks are doing it in about 7, which any decent powered car from the 80's can do.

>Most modern trucks are doing it in about 7

ehhh not really. Maybe if you fall for the Toyota meme and spend $50k on a 280hp Taco. Your Ford probably blew half it's spark plugs out.

youtube.com/watch?v=MGVhU3JUC1M

you just kind of reinforced my point. 1995-2000 is when trucks made the shift from country bumkin-mobile to chad brotruck pavement princess hotrod.

Sorry bro. I took the picture from a long way with a fuckin cell phone at full zoom. Just wanted to start a conversation

'AVIN A LAF M8

UNLESS ITS UNIRONIC, IN WHICH CASE ITS A HILARIOUS IN A DIFFERENT WAY

b8 or legit stupid