Be europoor

>be europoor
>mad jelly @ murrican truccs
>see this advertised in neighboring country
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=242621375&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=800&pageNumber=1&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=searchNetGrossPrice&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING
pic related, it's pretty funny, were it not for my country's retarded rules limiting it to 45 kph

Pretty useful if you are a farmer.

It will probably see more cargo tons than your average american obesitymobile

They're cheap, comfy, and fantastic for towing boats, large campers, dirtbikes/atvs/snowmobiles etc. You just don't do that every day, but fuel and the trucks themselves are cheap enough that it's fine to daily and not worth renting one. Why does it bother you so much that our markets are different?

desu my families, aixam does have some funny cars. I'd like to see a smart roadster-esque ''car'' from them.

pic related certainly looks 1000x better than euro A segment cars like the aygo, c1, 107, up!, ford ka, or what have you

buy yellow one.
Minion, the car.

I want a multicar desu.

Aixam also has some kind of Twingo-esque looking car. I've seen one around here.

Stay butthurt europoor.

>Unironicly saying butthurt in 2017
Please leave and never post here until the end of time

It never went out of style, newfriend

>more cargo tons
only 500lbs at a time though

ITT euros mad their gas is so expensive they can't drive full size trucks.

>THIS IS A TRUCK IN YUROP
ABSOLUTE KEK

NO WONDER THE MUSLIMS ARE TAKING OVER

good girl
getting those squats in
the body is a temple

Am I the only one who thinks this is cool?

I love miniature trucks and vans.

ITT amerikeks angry that we worked out how to get power without using 8 litre engines

Why did nobody acknowledge the reasonable post?

Same here, the small size would make them really practical for me but, like the OP, they are screwed over to 45 kph here and I would've bought one already if this wasn't the case, heck I would consider it if it was allowed to do at least 60.

But yeah, it would be nice to have a little functional truck that I could park on my already tiny driveway and still be able to walk around it.

That's a golf cart.

Kei Trucks in Japan are more serious looking than that thing.

because memes and shitposting > truth

Because Veeky Forums is unable to harbour civil discussion on anything car-related or go without more than a few posts before spouting /pol/ garbage.